$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Tablazines

Welcome back.. I've changed my niche and launched a new store since I've bets tested your tool.

Ok. That doesn't sound right I know...

Jess

Anybody looking to have Flatsome Theme?
PM me and I will send it to you FREE

Can I still get the Flatsome theme?

I highly doubt the Flatsome theme creator would appreciate anyone giving his theme away for free the same way @Yaros wouldn't want anyone to pirate his plugin. Its an amazing theme, buy a license and that way you get all updates instead of running a old version of a theme if you are really serious about running a legit store.

Yaros

Staff member
I highly doubt the Flatsome theme creator would appreciate anyone giving his theme away for free the same way @Yaros wouldn't want anyone to pirate his plugin. Its an amazing theme, buy a license and that way you get all updates instead of running a old version of a theme if you are really serious about running a legit store.
absolutely, not a big deal I think to buy a good product if you take your business seriously, and enjoy all functionality and updates in future.

Aarubi

absolutely, not a big deal I think to buy a good product if you take your business seriously, and enjoy all functionality and updates in future.

I already bought Flatsome Theme and purchased the Alidrpship plugin today.

Aarubi

I started a Dropshipping business back in May 2017 in Shopify, added few products, started to sell with Facebook add. I sold 5 items with free plus shipping method but the cost was higher than the income. Eventually, I gave up in three months time. I didn’t like the idea of paying every moth for the platform and all the apps I need.
I started build a shop with WooCommerce in the beginning of February and looking for an app like Orbelo to automate the process, I found Ezusy and WooDropship at first and they didn’t work for me.
I am glad finally I found AliDropship, I bought the plug-in yesterday and installed it. Now I am going to set it up and will see how it’s going.

Aarubi

I have a question about AliDropship hosting,
With the basic package we only get 2GB space. How many products we will be able to add if we have only one domain hosted?

Yaros

Staff member
I have a question about AliDropship hosting,
With the basic package we only get 2GB space. How many products we will be able to add if we have only one domain hosted?
This thread is not for technical questions, please post your questions here https://forum.alidropship.com/forums/alidropship-plugin.6/

It depends on the products (how many images, variations they have) and it depends on how you store your images - upload to your server or use only image links and leave pictures on Ali.

Light

I am among the first 20 that commented regarding the Video/PDF. I never received anything. Sent PMs to @kingpin but there was no response. I don't really know why it is like that.

@kingpin, can you kindly check and send the file(s) to me as well?

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers

Alima1413

Hi Kingpin! I am just about to open my store! Yey! Do you have any marketing tips for a beginner like me in launching my new store?

_nicope

Anyone need the following plugins:
yith custom thank you pages plugin
yith frequently bought together plugin
yith abandoned cart plugin

Signify here and I will sent them to you free.
Hi! Is it late for having the plugins?

Thanks in advance!

_nicope

Hi everybody, this is Nico from Argentina.

@kingpin, I've read the full thread in order to get some insights on how you operate. I'm still not an owner of an ecommerce store, basically for a doubt on how the financials of this business work. I'm having some trouble to understand how the cashflow works (not the flow itself, but the US accounts, credit card payments, paypal, alipay, etc). Do you have any referral site that addresses this problem?

I have a monthly salary to back the initial sales, so the strategy I thought about was:

For sales money:
  1. Ecommerse sale payment goes to Paypal
  2. I use my personal credit card to order on AliExpress
  3. Cancel the credit card debt with my salary
  4. Accumulate profits in Paypal Account
  5. Start using paypal account money to buy on AliExpress
For Ads I was thinking on using my credit cards, covering the expenses with my monthly salary (keeping an eye on the ROI in the Paypal account).

Do you think this is a good strategy for starters? How would/did you implement it?

Thanks for your time!