$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

vfwsxe

Kingpin, sharing your process and tips is a huge help for newbies like me. I just want to extend my gratitude for what you offer on this forum

seayeah

Hi! I'm new here and I have a question so I just register to ask a question!

First of all, great work kingpin. I was studying dropshipping before getting started and your posts really inspire me and reading pages to pages really make me feel that once I get started I can really make it work!

The question is, do I need some coding background to effectively use woocommerce? I was considering shopify but since you said that it has lots of limitations I can definitely try the one with better room for improvement. Yet would it be better for a beginner to go for something easy to setup? I have a moderate amount of resources so I can invest in building the site but do I really need professional help if I choose to go the harder route?
I mostly invested my time into learning the "business" side of dropshipping but not so much of the technical (security, programming) parts yet. How much time would I need to go through the bare minimum for setting up things effectively? I know that sometimes you'll have to dig through this types of thing without the preexisting knowledge, but I want to prepare for the basics for maximum education for each mistakes I'm going to make.

Once again, thanks for all you've done! As I've just reached this forum, of course I wasn't the first 20 guys but if I get the PDF I'd be super happy.

syahruldoank

Hi! I'm new here and I have a question so I just register to ask a question!

First of all, great work kingpin. I was studying dropshipping before getting started and your posts really inspire me and reading pages to pages really make me feel that once I get started I can really make it work!

The question is, do I need some coding background to effectively use woocommerce? I was considering shopify but since you said that it has lots of limitations I can definitely try the one with better room for improvement. Yet would it be better for a beginner to go for something easy to setup? I have a moderate amount of resources so I can invest in building the site but do I really need professional help if I choose to go the harder route?
I mostly invested my time into learning the "business" side of dropshipping but not so much of the technical (security, programming) parts yet. How much time would I need to go through the bare minimum for setting up things effectively? I know that sometimes you'll have to dig through this types of thing without the preexisting knowledge, but I want to prepare for the basics for maximum education for each mistakes I'm going to make.

Once again, thanks for all you've done! As I've just reached this forum, of course I wasn't the first 20 guys but if I get the PDF I'd be super happy.

Sorry for bad English. I am a beginner too. But, actually woocommerce is really easy to setup, even for beginner like me. In wordpress, there is a many resources like plugins and themes that you can use for free. Just buy a domain and hosting. Usually on hosting there is a one click install for many platforms that you want to install. You can install wordpress automatically without knowing about programming website. It's just like shopify but with many resources that you can use for free. Take a time to learn from youtube about wordpress self-hosted. I hope my answer can help you.

cpams322

Using Print on Demand services also like one can design own merchandise with own name and blah blah.

I would like to know what you mean by this. Are you saying that on some of your products your AliExpress sellers are printing your own logo on them before they ship the product out to your customer?