$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

sergik33

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho
I would love to have your guide. Please share with me. Thanks!

kingpin

hi mates
I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting
I was busy with some personal matters
I'm free today and i will be giving away the PDF within 24 hours along with a video walk-through.

ONLY TO FIRST 20 commentors

Regards!

yesh3388

hi mates
I'm free today and i will be giving away the PDF within 24 hours along with a video walk-through.

Regards!

Nice you made time to reply here.

Eagerly waiting for that.

Testing your tools, will be posting a review as well soon.

Pvf

hi mates

Regards!
I would like it as well

apislerr

Hey superstars and awesome people.

Never knew ecom is that fucking easy.

Opened a new general store with some cool stuffs in it 30 days ago. And bang bang the results are just awesome.

Its not a niche store

Selling no cheap products like products below 10 dollars.

Targeting USA and Australia

Target medium: Fb ads
Audience: retail shopkeepers

Using alidropship woo version.

Using Print on Demand services also like one can design own merchandise with own name and blah blah.

Spent 900$ on fb ads so far

Started with a budget of $5 per adset per day

After calculating everything and paying out sourcing charges and all i am left with $14.5k in profits.

Would love to help you guys as much as possible to achieve some big numbers.

Thanks Yaros for this plugin. Total control I have on my site now.

exjmBqW.png

Hi Kingpin, may you share Alidropship dashboard

Jasin555

hi mates

Regards!
Hi @kingpin , I was one of the first 20 people, please send me the PDF.

Light

hi mates

Regards!
Hey @kingpin, I am among one of the first 20 as well. Looking forward to getting the PDF as well as the video. Thanks

htariqul

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho

May I ask for the PDF please. Thank you

sergik33

hi mates

Regards!
I'd like to have a pdf please.

Thanks