$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

chris37

Among the projects we are running now there are some that present our own brands. It took time and efforts to develop and promote these products but the results are quite good. Our best project now is https://owleys.com/. Around 30% sales come from the site and 70% from Amazon store.
Hello @Yaros

That's impressive and remarkable that you've created your own brand. I can see that this option goes beyond print-on-demand and offers a unique branded product, which is truly exciting. I was wondering if you have plans to expand this feature to other users of Alidropship and Sellvia, allowing them to put their own logo or brand on these products too?

P.S Frida Theme is Amazing, I am looking forward to the woocommerce version :)

Regards
Chris

Last edited:

Yaros

Staff member
Hello @Yaros

That's impressive and remarkable that you've created your own brand. I can see that this option goes beyond print-on-demand and offers a unique branded product, which is truly exciting. I was wondering if you have plans to expand this feature to other users of Alidropship and Sellvia, allowing them to put their own logo or brand on these products too?

P.S Frida Theme is Amazing, I am looking forward to the woocommerce version :)

Regards
Chris
Hi Chris, for this moment we do not have such plans since we are interested in promoting this brand and these products ourselves.

chris37

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since this forum was buzzing with activity, with members sharing their successes and failures. I'm genuinely intrigued to know which niches are capturing people's interest in March 2024. I'm currently in the initial stages of creating a new website, but before diving in, thorough research is essential. I warmly invite you all to share your thoughts and ideas with me.

Kind Regards,
Chris