$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

Hey mates,
I'll be in US for a month for business and vacation. If you're somewhere near my locations, would love to meet and help anyone struggling with their e-commerce business in realtime for free.

Send me a personal inbox message here on the forum and I will keep you inform about my schedule, locations and other information.

Regards!

Direct Webstore

Hi,I want to ask your thought is it easy to built Ali Dropshipping with woo plug-in?
My opinion ... Yes. If you have a normal level of intelligence, creativity and are prepared to research the docs and go through a learning curve of a few days to a couple of weeks.

That rules out about 80% of this forum. ;)

abhinavbhat

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho
please share it with me. I am a newbie.

kingpin

Hey everyone, it's almost over a year i didn't add any value to the forum. So here i am :)

I have discovered a way for newbies or anyone wanting sales for free without spending money on social media ads to generate revenue.

I am making a PDF about it and be sending it to first 20 people ONLY who'll PM me, not wanting to share it publicly as the method may get saturated.

Regards!

merten

Hey everyone, it's almost over a year i didn't add any value to the forum. So here i am :)

I have discovered a way for newbies or anyone wanting sales for free without spending money on social media ads to generate revenue.

I am making a PDF about it and be sending it to first 20 people ONLY who'll PM me, not wanting to share it publicly as the method may get saturated.

Regards!
PM send

Jax

Regards!
HI. Please send me the PDF. I am starting my drops hopping journey and any help will be very much appreciated. Thank you kindly. Jax

gajesss

H

Regards!
Hi sent you PM

babloo

Regards!
Yes, Please send me PDF

chris37

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my story with you and I hope to inspire some of you to achieve your dreams of starting a successful dropshipping business.I started my journey just like many of you, with dreams of financial freedom and the opportunity to work anywhere. I knew it was possible, but I knew I had to try hard to achieve it.

Fast forward and I'm now making a full-time income from my dropshipping and my web development business. It wasn't easy and there were challenges along the way, but it was worth it.
I know many of you are skeptical about the potential of dropshipping, but I'm here to tell you that it's possible to make a living at it.

It takes hard work, dedication, and a willingness to learn and adapt. But if you're willing to put in the effort, the rewards can really be life-changing. So don't give up on your dreams and don't be afraid to dive into the world of dropshipping. I'm here to support you on your journey and look forward to seeing you succeed with in the near future.

Happy dropshipping!
Chris

chris37

Hello Alidropship Members,

I hope this message finds you well. It's been a few months since I've been active here, and I wanted to check in with all of you. How is your store performing these days? I'd love to hear about your successes and failures, as I believe we can learn from each other and grow together.

As a fellow online business owner, I understand the challenges that come with running a store. However, I also know that with perseverance and hard work, we can achieve great things. So let's share our experiences and help each other overcome obstacles.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Best regards,
Chris

Direct Webstore

For me, dropshipping has dwindled to just doing single product campaigns on unique, offbeat products every few weeks. Print on Demand Designing has taken over as my main passive income source. I'm also in the early stages of developing two separate TikTok/Youtube channels.

Yaros

Staff member
Among the projects we are running now there are some that present our own brands. It took time and efforts to develop and promote these products but the results are quite good. Our best project now is https://owleys.com/. Around 30% sales come from the site and 70% from Amazon store.