$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Jimmy.Chen

Hi mates an another happy shoutout to everyone here who are still struggling to even make $100 a day. I am creating a PDF where i will be giving you a trick that will give you sales within hours and the best part its a free trick but very powerful

This worked for everyone i shared the trick with so far. The only issue with this trick is that it can not be scaled but great for anyone wanting some sales within 24 hours without spending a single dime on ads on facebook.

Just comment below if you need it as i won't be sharing it publicly to keep it safe from over saturation

sharing is caring

ho ho
I'm interested. Share with me too. Thanks.

T

tariq

Hi @kingpin, I believe I was the 17th or 18th person to reply to your original post, but I still have not received the PDF. Have you sent it out yet?

Droppher

Anyone need the following plugins:
yith custom thank you pages plugin
yith frequently bought together plugin
yith abandoned cart plugin

Signify here and I will sent them to you free.
Hi Light, Please send it to me too. I will put it in good use. Thanks!

kingpin

hi mates
Instead of sending the PDF and to add more value I'm about to send a video explaining everything with details.

Uploading video right now. I will PM the link within couple of hours

Regards!

kingpin

NEVER SHARE YOUR WEBSITE LINKS with others no matter what. You never know a person can screw your store collectively your business also.

somebody used stolen credit cards and placed so many orders plus paid with paypal and the same day created several refund disputes on PayPal also which effected my business in a massive way.

now guess what PayPal is holding a fat fat amount for next 180 days.

I will be going to PayPal India office in a day or two. Already contacted a lawyer about it. Lets see.

Lesson: NEVER SHARE YOUR DROPSHIP STORE URL with nobody

For time being I'm using my cousin's PayPal to receive payments.

summer17

Hi Kingpin, thank you so much for your valuable sharing so far, I've been your silent reader for quite some time and thoroughly enjoyed it so far. I was hoping to get your PDF if you don't mind. :)

They will hate you if you are successful. Things won’t always be this bad man, and hope you will make it out through this.

Droppher

NEVER SHARE YOUR WEBSITE LINKS with others no matter what. You never know a person can screw your store collectively your business also.

somebody used stolen credit cards and placed so many orders plus paid with paypal and the same day created several refund disputes on PayPal also which effected my business in a massive way.

now guess what PayPal is holding a fat fat amount for next 180 days.

I will be going to PayPal India office in a day or two. Already contacted a lawyer about it. Lets see.

Lesson: NEVER SHARE YOUR DROPSHIP STORE URL with nobody

For time being I'm using my cousin's PayPal to receive payments.
Thanks for the heads up. @Yaros and his team obviously knows our url which is not a problem since they will not do something that will ruin their business.

Doit

It’s strange how they manage to get stolen credit cards.
By the way, your screen shot is my inspiration. After 2 months, finally I got my first order.
I have some doubt now. I have clicked the link to place order in Ali express and placed order there. I am using alidropship woo plugin, now the status is showing processing. Should I change now the status to completed or should I wait until Ali expr send me shippined email then I go and change my status to completed?

Last edited:

yesh3388

It’s strange how they manage to get stolen credit cards.
By the way, your screen shot is my inspiration. After 2 months, finally I got my first order.
I have some doubt now. I have clicked the link to place order in Ali express and placed order there. I am using alidropship woo plugin, now the status is showing processing. Should I change now the status to completed or should I wait until Ali expr send me shippined email then I go and change my status to completed?

Change it when it's shipped.