$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Light

Thats difficult to explain just by typing like that.

I will try though

I use social locker premium plugin by bizpanda from codecanyon for that purpose

I create landing page using profit builder
I create two step optin button using thrive leads
I put social locker content inside the thrive lead form

I put thrive leads shortcode on the desired place where i want the button to appear

Hope this make sense.

I will try to make a video when i will be free. Lot of works assigned right now

Is the Social Locker you are referring to this one: https://codecanyon.net/item/social-locker-for-wordpress/3667715

lefthook030

Journey update: I'm about to reach 60k customers collectively.

I have now 480 affiliates who are selling products of my stores. I'm giving them 20% Commission on each successfully completed sale which is way more then what they were getting being amazon affiliate.

I am giving my affiliates 100$ Google Adword Credits, 200$ Bing ads credits for free to advertise my products after they successfully refer 10 paying customers.

I'm charging them 30$ as a joining fee for becoming my affiliates.

I will tell you how i managed to get affiliates who are ready to pay me joining fees also.

I created fb ads targeting people who do amazon affiliate income and such similar interest.

Created landing pages to excite them about what they'll be getting here.

Posted on many fb groups also.

Ask me any question would love to answer
hey my friend,

this one is good.

how you manage the affiliate payouts? Which platform you use? is it a big boost in sales so far? why 30$ fee?

Light

Thats difficult to explain just by typing like that.

I will try though

I use social locker premium plugin by bizpanda from codecanyon for that purpose

I create landing page using profit builder
I create two step optin button using thrive leads
I put social locker content inside the thrive lead form

I put thrive leads shortcode on the desired place where i want the button to appear

Hope this make sense.

I will try to make a video when i will be free. Lot of works assigned right now
Can i use Instabuilder (https://instabuilder.com/v2.0/launch/) in place of profit builder and still get the same result?

kingpin

hey my friend,

this one is good.

how you manage the affiliate payouts? Which platform you use? is it a big boost in sales so far? why 30$ fee?

30$ fee because i wanted only serious people.
2. Of course it's big boost
3. Platform is wordpress/woo
4. PayPal

Don James

Hi Kingpin

I am new here and after reading the knowledge base at Alidropship started my store.
Definitely having a store doesn't bring sales unless it is made known to all.
I started a instagram account and last Thursday. Till now no sales, what is your suggestion or advice for beginner.
How to target people to connect through instagram.

Thank you
Don

Light

I never send traffic straight to my web store or the product page. I always create my own funnel, landing pages for every product I'm running ads for or shoutouts.

Here is an example of a landing page I use which always converts for me.

Benefits:
1. I get people's real Facebook emails
2. I make them SHARE the page to Facebook resulting it go viral
3. Less distraction
4. Custom audiences for each url
5. Facebook Retargeting

Here's the screenshot.
I'll make a video also

FbJQr9p.png

Hey Kingpin,
I have been trying to craft my landing page for the past two days without success and will appreciate a little bit of direction.

I have been able to successfully design the landing page and here is one:
mCqNssc.jpg

The problem that I have is integration of social locker/thrive leads to that page so that when someone clicks on the GRAB THE OFFER button, it will show the Facebook share button and after that, the Facebook Login button and then after that, reveal the "CLICK HERE AND GET THE GIFT" button as per

An insight regarding the integration will be very helpful to me since crafting landing pages like that is going to play a huge part in promoting my store and make a success out of it.

Thanks

PS: I have Installed the following on my site:
Profit Builder
Social Locker
Thrive leads

Last edited:

kingpin

It's a simple method but complex also if you're less creative and imaginative.

I'm so short with my time these days. It wont be that possible for me to explain the exact workflow

just let me give you a clue

inside your thrive leads form button State 2 post the social locker shortcodes and hide the part with it.

and now copy the thrive lead shortcode and put it inside the profit builder landing page you created

Hey Kingpin,
I have been trying to craft my landing page for the past two days without success and will appreciate a little bit of direction.

I have been able to successfully design the landing page and here is one:
mCqNssc.jpg

The problem that I have is integration of social locker/thrive leads to that page so that when someone clicks on the GRAB THE OFFER button, it will show the Facebook share button and after that, the Facebook Login button and then after that, reveal the "CLICK HERE AND GET THE GIFT" button as per

An insight regarding the integration will be very helpful to me since crafting landing pages like that is going to play a huge part in promoting my store and make a success out of it.

Thanks

PS: I have Installed the following on my site:
Profit Builder
Social Locker
Thrive leads

Light

Was able to get it all pieced together. Thanks a million. You are a life saver:)

It's a simple method but complex also if you're less creative and imaginative.

I'm so short with my time these days. It wont be that possible for me to explain the exact workflow

just let me give you a clue

inside your thrive leads form button State 2 post the social locker shortcodes and hide the part with it.

and now copy the thrive lead shortcode and put it inside the profit builder landing page you created

yesh3388

Do I need to set up
Profit Builder
Social Locker
Thrive leads
for better sales

It's one of the strategy and not the only way to get more sales.

He is doing it all for long term, but if you can't afford them now, you can do the basics till you earn money to afford them all.

He is earning in thousands, so his profit will also be in thousands.

But you can start with hundreds and make few hundreds of profits, so you can buy them all and make thousands.

Start with small and build it big.