$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

meraghu

Hi, really inspiring your story. I have been trying to build a dropshiping store since January last year but am not able to get the required success. I tried with just 6 products and one item FREE for shipping, I used Facebook Ad with $5 per day but could not really get any sales, hardly about 20 visits but no order at all. I used Shopify to build the store.

Do you really make this money just by driving traffic through FB Ads or you do other promotional activities, see basically I have goal and requirement to earn around $2000 to $3000 per month, if I earn this much I will be more than happy. It is possible with dropshipping model? If yes how much time it would take to reach me my target.?

1) I have site already which is integreated with shopify, planetshoppe[dot]com, I really want to build a solid business.
2) I am from India, is it possible for me being in India use dropship model and traget US and other country and make good income?
3) Plase share you valuable information or a way where I can learn and implement to make a good money.?
4) Currently I only haev Paypal to accept payment, other payment processor needs busines name, which I am not sure how to do. If you can give an idea on this as well it would be reat.

Finally, can you share url of some of your store to get me more inspiration?

Raghu

IstroNaut

Hi meraghu,

You can't expect people to buy from a "store" that has only six items. You have to choose an audience/niche and sell items that are related to that audience.

Dog owners, cat owners -> pet related items
Young women -> beauty accessories

And so on.

meraghu

Hi meraghu,

You can't expect people to buy from a "store" that has only six items. You have to choose an audience/niche and sell items that are related to that audience.

Dog owners, cat owners -> pet related items
Young women -> beauty accessories

And so on.
Thanks, I know that but the couse I have gone thorugh is what is shows to start with 6 and then gradually increase and even it showed their own case study where they earned immediately next day after FB Ads are placed, I am not sure now if that is all fake.

I am expecting KingPin's comment and answer, tips and some of his store URL for more inspiration.

kingpin

Thanks, I know that but the couse I have gone thorugh is what is shows to start with 6 and then gradually increase and even it showed their own case study where they earned immediately next day after FB Ads are placed, I am not sure now if that is all fake.

I am expecting KingPin's comment and answer, tips and some of his store URL for more inspiration.

Hi Raghu, welcome to the forum

Sorry mate I don't share my store URL.

6 items is not bad. I tried a store with a single item also and was able to generate sales.

All i can say is its the approach and the funnel that you were not able to do resulting no sales.

I dont like shopify. So i can't help much about shopify related things.

Let me try to answer ur points

1. I wil check ur site later if i get time.
2. Yes you can sell worldwide without any issue

3. Plase share you valuable information or a way where I can learn and implement to make a good money.?

READ ALL MY THREADS HERE FOR IT

4. Paypal is good enough for the moment. You can try getting 2checkout

meraghu

Hi Raghu, welcome to the forum

Sorry mate I don't share my store URL.

6 items is not bad. I tried a store with a single item also and was able to generate sales.

All i can say is its the approach and the funnel that you were not able to do resulting no sales.

I dont like shopify. So i can't help much about shopify related things.

Let me try to answer ur points

1. I wil check ur site later if i get time.
2. Yes you can sell worldwide without any issue

3. Plase share you valuable information or a way where I can learn and implement to make a good money.?

READ ALL MY THREADS HERE FOR IT

4. Paypal is good enough for the moment. You can try getting 2checkout

First, thanks for your valuable input. As you said you don't like Shopify, do you suggest me to try this using Alidropship Plugin ? If you strongly suggest and that I can be successful then I can cancel shopify and develpo the same site with Alidropship Plugin, let me know. I have hosting and I do have Divi Theme with me, let me know if I can buy only Alidrop Ship plugin so that I can lower the over all cost.

You said its approach and funnel, I will try to go through your thread and let ms see what best I can learn.

At the end, how if I try to Alidropship Plugin and build site with this same 6 items and one item FREE for shipping?

I will try 2checkout and see if that helps.

Thanks again for your valuable input.

Raghu

Raghu

kingpin

First, thanks for your valuable input. As you said you don't like Shopify, do you suggest me to try this using Alidropship Plugin ? If you strongly suggest and that I can be successful then I can cancel shopify and develpo the same site with Alidropship Plugin, let me know. I have hosting and I do have Divi Theme with me, let me know if I can buy only Alidrop Ship plugin so that I can lower the over all cost.

You said its approach and funnel, I will try to go through your thread and let ms see what best I can learn.

At the end, how if I try to Alidropship Plugin and build site with this same 6 items and one item FREE for shipping?

I will try 2checkout and see if that helps.

Thanks again for your valuable input.

Raghu

Raghu

Raghu no matter if you use alidropship or shopify or any other medium, nobody's there in the world who will put a guarantee badge on you and will say you'll get success. its you who need to decide and work accordingly.

If i will say leave dropshiping and do regular job,,, will u be doing that? So don't ask in such a way that if i say that use alidropship plugin and you'll be successful. This sounds immature mate.

No plugin, no platform no technology can make you success its an inner quality that one need to develop to get success. First one need to learn the meaning of the word success.

Create a goal

And then make strategies to get that goal

To make those strategies work perfectly look for available resources.

Resources could be anything courses, plugins, platform anything.

Then dont feel scared to commit mistakes.

More mistakes = more success

All the best

IstroNaut

Look at your store and ask yourself: would I every buy from this store? Probably not. The main picture of that hand taking the bag and the other hand looking like it says stop. What is that? What does that have to do with your store? On the front page of alidropship you have many examples of successful websites hokagestore.com kittenrules.com marcmoniz.com. That is how a store needs to look like. It has to inspire people to buy. You need to create a shopper friendly environment. I think you still need to learn a lot about ecommerce. There is a lot of noise out there. No one will tell you it's hard. But the truth is, it is. Some people are lucky, some people are good entrepreneurs and some are both. First you need to understand what you want to sell and who is your audience. You can't just copy someone else and think it will go exactly the same.

meraghu

Raghu no matter if you use alidropship or shopify or any other medium, nobody's there in the world who will put a guarantee badge on you and will say you'll get success. its you who need to decide and work accordingly.

If i will say leave dropshiping and do regular job,,, will u be doing that? So don't ask in such a way that if i say that use alidropship plugin and you'll be successful. This sounds immature mate.

No plugin, no platform no technology can make you success its an inner quality that one need to develop to get success. First one need to learn the meaning of the word success.

Create a goal

And then make strategies to get that goal

To make those strategies work perfectly look for available resources.

Resources could be anything courses, plugins, platform anything.

Then dont feel scared to commit mistakes.

More mistakes = more success

All the best
Thanks, I certainly agree with your points, but why I ask is that many people say that they have got success and if we follow them we too can, so thats the reason I ask that.

But anyway your story inspired me, though twice I failed with dropshipping, I am still willing to take up the same and learn as much as I can and get to success path.

Thanks anyway for all your input, if I need your help I will surely write here in the forum.

Raghu

meraghu

Look at your store and ask yourself: would I every buy from this store? Probably not. The main picture of that hand taking the bag and the other hand looking like it says stop. What is that? What does that have to do with your store? On the front page of alidropship you have many examples of successful websites hokagestore.com kittenrules.com marcmoniz.com. That is how a store needs to look like. It has to inspire people to buy. You need to create a shopper friendly environment. I think you still need to learn a lot about ecommerce. There is a lot of noise out there. No one will tell you it's hard. But the truth is, it is. Some people are lucky, some people are good entrepreneurs and some are both. First you need to understand what you want to sell and who is your audience. You can't just copy someone else and think it will go exactly the same.

Thanks a lot for your valuable input about my store, very frankly I do know about website and ecommerce but have never built any ecom store specially with shopify and use of aliexpress. It is only when I read thorugh a WarriorForum course where it showed how to do that, they just said to follow exactly what they say and we will be successful.

But as you said I will have to change a bit on header part, I will try that and see how that changes. Also, thank you very much for some references which will help me understand it better and tweak my site accordingly.

I am still learner and shall try my best to learn and get to the success path.

Raghu

Deus

No the offer page is not created on shopify. I dont use shopify.
Its on wordpress.

here's a video of the offer page. Have a look

Ask me anything :)
Hi Kingpin,

Sorry to bother you but I'm making my offer page and I have finished all but now I have a problem. How do you setup your first button "grab the offer" to show the other part of your site where people share the page? I made my button using thrive leads but I'm not able to show the next step. Can you please enlight me?

Thanks !

kingpin

Hi Kingpin,

Sorry to bother you but I'm making my offer page and I have finished all but now I have a problem. How do you setup your first button "grab the offer" to show the other part of your site where people share the page? I made my button using thrive leads but I'm not able to show the next step. Can you please enlight me?

Thanks !

Thats difficult to explain just by typing like that.

I will try though

I use social locker premium plugin by bizpanda from codecanyon for that purpose

I create landing page using profit builder
I create two step optin button using thrive leads
I put social locker content inside the thrive lead form

I put thrive leads shortcode on the desired place where i want the button to appear

Hope this make sense.

I will try to make a video when i will be free. Lot of works assigned right now

kingpin

I just noticed that I'm top on the list of members who got the highest number of Likes here on the forum.

This actually made me happy not because of the number of likes you all are giving me but because of the fact that I'm able to add atleast a minimum amount of value to somebody's journey here that it made you appreciate and give a like to me.

I love helping just because when i started my online journey back in 2011 nobody was there to help me so i know how it feels to get help when we are broke and struggling.

I will continue to help you all as much as I can But please dont take it as an advantage. Build your own dreams with own hands.

Take care and yeah

This screenshot i just took hahahaha

tG8ZgKR.png

Don James

Hi Kingpin

I am new here and after reading the knowledge base at Alidropship started my store.
Definitely having a store doesn't bring sales unless it is made known to all.
I started a instagram account and last Thursday. Till now not sales, what is your suggestion or advice for beginner

Thank you
Don

kingpin

good one. you bring them to store blog posts or general niche info news sites?

I do both
And what converts i scale it

I dont sell
I add value

Work with this approach i will cut my ear if you don't get huge sales

Selling is an old school thing now lol