$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Umer

I'm in a good mood today and will be giving away something absolutely free to first 3 people who will comment here.
First come first serve basis.

So here's the gift.
How about converting your dropshiping ecom store to an Android App?

Yeah! I will create mobile app for your store which you can make your customers to download. This will show you as a brand. Not all the stores are having their own mobile apps.

It will be a basic app but powerful enough to create branding.

I wont charge nothing. it's free.

I Am free for two days so just wanting to help anybody here wanting an app.

No sales no BS Just a pure gesture for the sake of karma :)

so comment if you need it

Sure, if i am not late :)

kingpin

@kingpin Do you really give FREE ITEMS to every visitor on your Funnel/Landing Page? Or you randomly pick visitor?

Yes i give 100% Free Items

I run promotions like free for first 50 people.

There are lots of cheap items on aliexpress that one can giveaway just like that. There are many items that cost only 0.10$ including free shipping.

I don't care about epacket when giving something absolutely free.

This way i get good karma, viral traffic and loyalty and yeah the details of my customers and i pitch them again and again with other paid items on email, facebook, mobile push notifications and wooo they buy

yesh3388

@kingpin help with this please.

Also, you mentioned to target local market as well.

Assuming that your doing the same, how are you dealing with GST?

So, if I hire people in India to work for me, then I have to set up a company so they both work hand in hand?

Just like the US company is outsourcing to Indian company. Am I right?

BTW, if that situation gets created, then what type of company is best to setup?

proprietorship concern? LLP? Limited?

Which one do you suggest?

Sorry for asking too much of questions.

Sorry mate for keeping you on hold
Check your pm after some time.
even i would love to know the company who can do that in that budget. Also would like to know how you manage taxation and returns for the company and what expense are we looking at that yearly?

Mika

Just wanted to say the BIG thank you for Kingpin, and of course for Yaros. It looks like that they are giving away really perfect plan with all the important details, methods and tools. Haven't yet tested in practice, but already bought three licenses and built two stores - however, not yet opened them. Soon, it's time for the real action. Thank you once more, this is very inspiring thread and whole community!

kingpin

Just wanted to say the BIG thank you for Kingpin, and of course for Yaros. It looks like that they are giving away really perfect plan with all the important details, methods and tools. Haven't yet tested in practice, but already bought three licenses and built two stores - however, not yet opened them. Soon, it's time for the real action. Thank you once more, this is very inspiring thread and whole community!

Welcome Mika to the dropship community.