$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Raff

I never send traffic straight to my web store or the product page. I always create my own funnel, landing pages for every product I'm running ads for or shoutouts.

Here is an example of a landing page I use which always converts for me.

Benefits:
1. I get people's real Facebook emails
2. I make them SHARE the page to Facebook resulting it go viral
3. Less distraction
4. Custom audiences for each url
5. Facebook Retargeting

Here's the screenshot.
I'll make a video also

FbJQr9p.png
Thanks for sharing this.
Where can i get a template like that?
How you can force them to SHARE?
How you can get the email?

Thanks!

kingpin

No the offer page is not created on shopify. I dont use shopify.
Its on wordpress.

here's a video of the offer page. Have a look

Ask me anything :)

Last edited:

mushrukh

@kingpin how did you do that? i mean how did you created the funnel and other think please share the tutorial too like you believe in sharing is caring

Alex Kij

Wow! This is really creative way to go viral. May I ask: What tool or plugin do you use to create this offer page? Does the customer pay for shipping? Which page does it direct to after clicking on the "Click here and get your gift"? Does it goes directly to payment page?

kingpin

Wow! This is really creative way to go viral. May I ask: What tool or plugin do you use to create this offer page? Does the customer pay for shipping? Which page does it direct to after clicking on the "Click here and get your gift"? Does it goes directly to payment page?

Yes there are customers that pay for shipping and then they're many others who leave cart after seeing the shipping cost. i simply send them emails using abandoned cart plugin i m having.
And i retarget those people with a facebook ad also.

I can make them redirected anywhere. On cart page, or checkout page or the product page or anywhere.

I do A/B testing and accordingly decides which page to use for the redirection

LeeMa

Yes there are customers that pay for shipping and then they're many others who leave cart after seeing the shipping cost. i simply send them emails using abandoned cart plugin i m having.
And i retarget those people with a facebook ad also.

I can make them redirected anywhere. On cart page, or checkout page or the product page or anywhere.

I do A/B testing and accordingly decides which page to use for the redirection

What word you tell them on email after them leave cart after seeing the shipping cost? you send check out page to them again? them do not leave again after see shipping cost?

kingpin

What word you tell them on email after them leave cart after seeing the shipping cost? you send check out page to them again? them do not leave again after see shipping cost?

I provide them 3$ as reward fund which get added to their account on my store.
This 3$ they can use to purchase Future items.

I never let my customer leave.

elfrost

100+ products per store

I have a team to manage it.
I have hired 8 people and pay them monthly salaries to manage my stores

How did you hire your team? I mean have you used platform like freelancer.com or something like that?
In average, how much they earn per week and how many hours they work?

I'm thinking to hire VA but dunno about how much it can cost

kingpin

How did you hire your team? I mean have you used platform like freelancer.com or something like that?
In average, how much they earn per week and how many hours they work?

I'm thinking to hire VA but dunno about how much it can cost

I have local team in India. I don't have VA

They work 8 hours a day.

I have remote staff also that works according to US time

kingpin

@kingpin

I'd like to know If you do not have budget to advertise and do not have your web tool

What should you do to make sell?

Hahaha What a question. if i had no budget i would have never started e-commerce. E-commerce is not is a zig zag thing. It's a real business and do to business you need some investment. Just like any real business. If you dont have starting budget, go and do something else and make money and come back and then do e-commerce.

Many people just run one or two or three ads and if they fail they never try again. This e-commerce business is not an easy thing. You need to be determined to do it and see it as a real business.

To catch fish you need lure

LeeMa

Hahaha What a question. if i had no budget i would have never started e-commerce. E-commerce is not is a zig zag thing. It's a real business and do to business you need some investment. Just like any real business. If you dont have starting budget, go and do something else and make money and come back and then do e-commerce.

Many people just run one or two or three ads and if they fail they never try again. This e-commerce business is not an easy thing. You need to be determined to do it and see it as a real business.

To catch fish you need lure

you have had to tell me do not have money can make sell lol

ok thank you

yesh3388

My doubt is, you have a team that you have hired.

Don't you think one of those might try to steal your niche, strategy or even know how this thing is working and start his/her own store?

kingpin

My doubt is, you have a team that you have hired.

Don't you think one of those might try to steal your niche, strategy or even know how this thing is working and start his/her own store?
hahaha
not everyone is entrepreneurial
All they care about is their salaries. I have them signed contracts too. NDA etc

And if they do it also, i dont care :) let them be rich too hahahaha