$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

Journey update: I'm about to reach 60k customers collectively.

I have now 480 affiliates who are selling products of my stores. I'm giving them 20% Commission on each successfully completed sale which is way more then what they were getting being amazon affiliate.

I am giving my affiliates 100$ Google Adword Credits, 200$ Bing ads credits for free to advertise my products after they successfully refer 10 paying customers.

I'm charging them 30$ as a joining fee for becoming my affiliates.

I will tell you how i managed to get affiliates who are ready to pay me joining fees also.

I created fb ads targeting people who do amazon affiliate income and such similar interest.

Created landing pages to excite them about what they'll be getting here.

Posted on many fb groups also.

Ask me any question would love to answer

LeeMa

Journey update: I'm about to reach 60k customers collectively.

I have now 480 affiliates who are selling products of my stores. I'm giving them 20% Commission on each successfully completed sale which is way more then what they were getting being amazon affiliate.

I am giving my affiliates 100$ Google Adword Credits, 200$ Bing ads credits for free to advertise my products after they successfully refer 10 paying customers.

I'm charging them 30$ as a joining fee for becoming my affiliates.

I will tell you how i managed to get affiliates who are ready to pay me joining fees also.

I created fb ads targeting people who do amazon affiliate income and such similar interest.

Created landing pages to excite them about what they'll be getting here.

Posted on many fb groups also.

Ask me any question would love to answer

I have some question friend.

1. Do yo use aliexpress to be supplier?

2. If 1 yes, Have you had close order by aliexpress when have a ton of order per day?, I face on shopify+oberlo forum and people who use shopify was close order by aliexpress much more.

3. Facebook can ban Your Web Tool? How to fix if face this issue?

4. Can I joint your affiliate?

kingpin

I have some question friend.

1. Do yo use aliexpress to be supplier?

2. If 1 yes, Have you had close order by aliexpress when have a ton of order per day?, I face on shopify+oberlo forum and people who use shopify was close order by aliexpress much more.

3. Facebook can ban Your Web Tool? How to fix if face this issue?

4. Can I joint your affiliate?

1. YES

2. I have many aliexpress accounts to fix this. It happened to me a long ago.

3. Facebook will not ban my tool the reason is we are not spamming or doing misleading activities. We not cloaking links. we are acting as a short url service.

But still if somebody misuse my webtool will be banned right away. I keep an eye on the traffic webrily.com is getting.

Soon i will be making a feature which will let users to use their own domain for shareable links.
You can buy my webtool with confidence.

4. No! Sorry

kingpin

Have many aliexpress acoount? Aliexpress do not ban you?

and you use one credit card or more one card for all account?

I have many cards
No They never banned me because i don't use automatic order placement all the time. When a order arrives i look for the best offer and place orders.

I have a team of 10 employees now. Theg do this tedious wok for me. :)

axiom786

May i join you to work together for our mutual advantage via my owned Alidropship Customized Website ,please
if yes please do let me know the conditions and procedures...thanks!

kingpin

I wont share my sites links
Thats a God sin in dropshiping business if i do hahahaha

Ask me as much you want but dont ask me to let me make you all join my sites too.

kingpin

@kingpin Do you know why aliexpress close order?

How to protect this issue?

I cant tell exactly why they do this.

There are many factors involved
The main reason according to me is when their system detect no human activities but some bots or scripts copy pasting and placing orders they see it as an Inappropriate activity and ban accounts.

minx

Hi, I'm really new to dropshipping business model and got inspired by Kingpin's success story.

I have always wondered, do customers really care if the product they ordered arrive late such as 2-4 weeks? or they know this beforehand. I always thought that people want something quick to reach them.

kingpin

Hi, I'm really new to dropshipping business model and got inspired by Kingpin's success story.

I have always wondered, do customers really care if the product they ordered arrive late such as 2-4 weeks? or they know this beforehand. I always thought that people want something quick to reach them.

That's why we chooe epacket shipping option while checking out on aliexpress

Epacket delivery is within 5 - 20 days maximum to USA

People wait for things which are jot easily available in other places or anything that is cheaper then the rest

Anything that is hard to find in real shops locally.

And moreover we always mention on our sites about the delivery time. So the user who make a purchase is aware of the delivery time.

So cheers and start selling confidently

Welcome to the forum.

:)

minx

That's why we chooe epacket shipping option while checking out on aliexpress

Epacket delivery is within 5 - 20 days maximum to USA

People wait for things which are jot easily available in other places or anything that is cheaper then the rest

Anything that is hard to find in real shops locally.

And moreover we always mention on our sites about the delivery time. So the user who make a purchase is aware of the delivery time.

So cheers and start selling confidently

Welcome to the forum.

:)

Thank you so much for the clarification.

axiom786

I am afraid that my Domain may get Scammed..is such thing possible???
I can understand that all my activities are protected by my Passwords.
But still as a New Comer to the world of on line dropship business, i would
like to get some Tips on how to recognize them please, i mean the scammers/
Pshing spammer or what names they have????? Thank You!

axiom786

One more thing :oops:

Have you guys have bought just an AliDropship plugin or have you ordered custom store?
Obviously you can't fully control them 'making' your store but just wondering if there is anyone who actually has done that? Were you satisfied? If yes/no, why?

Sorry for being the pain haha just would like to know as much as I can before launching an on-line store. xx
I have bought a CUSTOM STORE just recently.
I am Very Proud of the wonderful work that it could perform
and leaving me time for my Marketing.
But i am NOT that used to it and i am learning from the GUIDE/ Knowledge Base

kingpin

One small good tip: try to sell on your local markets also. Targeting USA and Canada or UK is not fruitful all the time.

I am selling locally also and the response is quite amazing

axiom786

One small good tip: try to sell on your local markets also. Targeting USA and Canada or UK is not fruitful all the time.

I am selling locally also and the response is quite amazing
Thank you for your precious Tips.I can't afford Big Budget Ads for the time being.
Will this restraint affect my sales to a great extent???

kingpin

I never send traffic straight to my web store or the product page. I always create my own funnel, landing pages for every product I'm running ads for or shoutouts.

Here is an example of a landing page I use which always converts for me.

Benefits:
1. I get people's real Facebook emails
2. I make them SHARE the page to Facebook resulting it go viral
3. Less distraction
4. Custom audiences for each url
5. Facebook Retargeting

Here's the screenshot.
I'll make a video also

FbJQr9p.png