$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

yesh3388

Yeah, that's true.

Hay one more thing I wanted to ask from a long time.

Do you need a business setup in India to set up a company using stripe atlas in the USA?

Or anything else?

kingpin

Yeah, that's true.

Hay one more thing I wanted to ask from a long time.

Do you need a business setup in India to set up a company using stripe atlas in the USA?

Or anything else?

If u r doing it alone, and making ok ok amount you dont need a company setup in India also. But if you hire people, get an office space then Ofcouse u need a company setup no matter if u have US based LLC also

kingpin

You dont need to have a business Setup in india to have stripe atlas service

As an individual also you can go for it

yesh3388

So, if I hire people in India to work for me, then I have to set up a company so they both work hand in hand?

Just like the US company is outsourcing to Indian company. Am I right?

BTW, if that situation gets created, then what type of company is best to setup?

proprietorship concern? LLP? Limited?

Which one do you suggest?

Sorry for asking too much of questions.

Last edited:

Umer

KingPin, you are doing great and you know how things really work. Good luck with your future business. I am also doing the same thing, soon i will start my own journey thread. Good luck!

kingpin

I use three plugins mixed together to make it work the way i was wanting.
It took me several weeks to make the strategy and find resources to make it happen with no error

These are the plugins I'm using
Profit builder
Thrive leads
Social locker

I never install so many plugins on my main domain where my store is located.
I usually create sub directory and install a fresh copy of wordpress and put plugins there.

IstroNaut

Hi kingpin

Thanks for sharing your experience!

I have a few questions:

You mentioned that one of your stores is in the fashion niche. I guess you sell clothes too. How do you deal with returns? If a customer orders a shirt and it's too small or too big? Do you take back the item, ship another size, refund? I always thought that selling clothes could be a lot of work dealing with returns and wrong sizes. Am I wrong? You say that you install the plugin on a new wordpress site. How can you use a plugin in your store that is installed somewhere else? Thanks!

kingpin

Hi kingpin

Thanks for sharing your experience!

I have a few questions:

You mentioned that one of your stores is in the fashion niche. I guess you sell clothes too. How do you deal with returns? If a customer orders a shirt and it's too small or too big? Do you take back the item, ship another size, refund? I always thought that selling clothes could be a lot of work dealing with returns and wrong sizes. Am I wrong? You say that you install the plugin on a new wordpress site. How can you use a plugin in your store that is installed somewhere else? Thanks!

Hi there

I dont create landing pages on my main domain where i have my stores and products. I install fresh copy of wordpress on sub directory of my root domain and create landing pages with my twists.

When they click on the call to action button they're taken to the root domain where the product is.

Returns are part of the game. I don't worry about returns. I focus more on selling and customer services.

I dont just sell anything cheap when it comes about clothing. I always see reviews of customers from US to see what they're commenting and what sizes they bought and accordingly i decide if i need to import them on my store or not.

I sell free size stuffs more

kingpin

@IstroNaut

I need to know like you, Fashion niche have more issue , How to handle all issue like wrong size wrong color broken bla bla bla?

Better don't jump into it if your homework is incomplete.

If my fashion store stays at loss also i csn afford it as i have other very strongly profitable stores. My fashion stores work perfectly. I get returns and refund requests which is a normal thing in any e-commerce business.

These day's I'm focusing on acquiring customers Giving them free gifts (100% free without even charging for shipping)

IstroNaut

Better don't jump into it if your homework is incomplete.

If my fashion store stays at loss also i csn afford it as i have other very strongly profitable stores. My fashion stores work perfectly. I get returns and refund requests which is a normal thing in any e-commerce business.

These day's I'm focusing on acquiring customers Giving them free gifts (100% free without even charging for shipping)

I was thinking that too. Free is such a powerfull trigger. Free shipping does miracles most of the time. Free items, well thats another level! I have a few ideas for that too.

kingpin

I was thinking that too. Free is such a powerfull trigger. Free shipping does miracles most of the time. Free items, well thats another level! I have a few ideas for that too.

I set them some tasks to get free item

Share the page on fb
Install Mobile App

And later i send them push notifications and do other marketing

kingpin

I'm in a good mood today and will be giving away something absolutely free to first 3 people who will comment here.
First come first serve basis.

So here's the gift.
How about converting your dropshiping ecom store to an Android App?

Yeah! I will create mobile app for your store which you can make your customers to download. This will show you as a brand. Not all the stores are having their own mobile apps.

It will be a basic app but powerful enough to create branding.

I wont charge nothing. it's free.

I Am free for two days so just wanting to help anybody here wanting an app.

No sales no BS Just a pure gesture for the sake of karma :)

so comment if you need it

jubran

I'm in a good mood today and will be giving away something absolutely free to first 3 people who will comment here.

So here's the gift.

Yeah! I will create mobile app for your store which you can make your customers to download. This will show you as a brand. Not all the stores are having their own mobile apps.

I'm would be happy for a help :)

LeeMa

So here's the gift.

comment dude