$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

Moussdog

Hi friends,

A quick update

Some days ago i created a mobile app for my web store. On that store i have total 6k customers at the moment. Its a niche store. I emailed all the 6k customers about the launch of the mobile app and bribed them to download it for a discount coupon worth 10$

In 10 days i got above 2.1k downloads.

Its an Android version app
Soon i will release iOS version and kindle version too.

The logic behind providing a mobile app is straight forward and beneficial.

1. To show my niche store as some big company
2. To make my customers find products easily
3. To send them push notifications of offers and discounts

4. To make them open my app again and again for new free gifts.

5. And many other reasons.

Now here is the cool part three days ago i ran a push notification about a new product without even providing any coupon. I even charged 4.99$ for shipping

Product retail price: 28$
Shipping cost: 4.99$
Per sale was of $32.99

Aliexpress price of that product is 14$ including free epacket.

I have sent 5 push notifications in these three days about the same product and got 35 sales in total while i am typing this.

My total sales : $1154.65
My profit: $664.65 (didn't calculate PayPal fees yet)

Stats of my store mobile App
jvLEQvo.png

With course of time i have learned a major mistake we all are committing again and again and again and let me tell you the mistake is not to utilize the potential of repeat business from our existing customers. We all are running for new sales from new customers and never care about the ones who actually made us money in the first place.

And many thinks that sending follow up emails is the way to bring existing customers back to your store. Do tell me how many times they actually come seeing an email. Email is strong but it is not a beauty
Mobile app is.

So find ways to get your existing customers back to your store. All the studies and survey showed that an e-commerce site makes 55% of sales from repeat orders. So make strategies now

I am giving virtual credits of 10$ to everyone who download my app. They can use this to shop on my app or the site.

This is a new strategy I'm working on these days.
You're a beast! Congrats!

Jen Rao

Hi there

I'm using it without any issue.

Facebook is against the deceiving behavior of any ad.

Facebook is against free plus shipping method also.

Content and images of the ad and the landing page should match and should not look deceiving and here you go you'll face no issues with facebook.

This is just a landing page not any malware site.

Teespring campaign pages are like this only and FB never make any noise

You said "Facebook is against free plus shipping method also". The landing page in question is exactly that, is it OK because we won't be revealing free + shipping until the last step.

Thanks

kingpin

You said "Facebook is against free plus shipping method also". The landing page in question is exactly that, is it OK because we won't be revealing free + shipping until the last step.

Thanks

Just never forget to mention on your ad copy on facebook that they have to pay for the shipping or else when they'll see its not completely free they may report your ad as a deceiving behavior ad and boom facebook will take action there

ferreira2u

Hi friends,

A quick update

Some days ago i created a mobile app for my web store. On that store i have total 6k customers at the moment. Its a niche store. I emailed all the 6k customers about the launch of the mobile app and bribed them to download it for a discount coupon worth 10$

In 10 days i got above 2.1k downloads.

Its an Android version app
Soon i will release iOS version and kindle version too.

The logic behind providing a mobile app is straight forward and beneficial.

1. To show my niche store as some big company
2. To make my customers find products easily
3. To send them push notifications of offers and discounts

4. To make them open my app again and again for new free gifts.

5. And many other reasons.

Now here is the cool part three days ago i ran a push notification about a new product without even providing any coupon. I even charged 4.99$ for shipping

Product retail price: 28$
Shipping cost: 4.99$
Per sale was of $32.99

Aliexpress price of that product is 14$ including free epacket.

I have sent 5 push notifications in these three days about the same product and got 35 sales in total while i am typing this.

My total sales : $1154.65
My profit: $664.65 (didn't calculate PayPal fees yet)

Stats of my store mobile App
jvLEQvo.png

With course of time i have learned a major mistake we all are committing again and again and again and let me tell you the mistake is not to utilize the potential of repeat business from our existing customers. We all are running for new sales from new customers and never care about the ones who actually made us money in the first place.

And many thinks that sending follow up emails is the way to bring existing customers back to your store. Do tell me how many times they actually come seeing an email. Email is strong but it is not a beauty
Mobile app is.

So find ways to get your existing customers back to your store. All the studies and survey showed that an e-commerce site makes 55% of sales from repeat orders. So make strategies now

I am giving virtual credits of 10$ to everyone who download my app. They can use this to shop on my app or the site.

This is a new strategy I'm working on these days.

still available ?

my niche is cork articles

kingpin

Its a long process to collect emails.
I have already got 4 requests. Not accepting anymore yet.

How i collect emails of people who are interested in your niche.

And the best part nothing facebook will never ban this method :p

Let me explain how this goes

1. Search and grab pages and groups related to your niche on facebook.
If you're a good in this you'll find 1000+ groups and fb pages related to your niche.

2. If its a page i find all the posts of last 7 days of all the pages. Three days ago i was searching for harry potter niche and got 12,000+ pages and with total of 30,000+ posts. Its an insane thing but I'm a crazy guy lol.

3. Now i grab profile id of all the facebook users who have done likes, comments or shared the posts of those pages. If i tell You about harry potter niche lol millions of post engagement from users you'll get.

4. After i grab profile links or ids of all the people who engaged on posts of Harry Potter i took a rest. It took me 2 days to complete this grabbing task.

5. Now i started visiting those profile links of facebook users and tried to find email addresses that they have on their profile section.

6. And boom i got 19000+ real email addresses like @gmail, @live, @yahoo etc. These are email addresses of people who are having interests on harry potter niche.

7. To see if this actually works or not i imported a three harry potter related products on my general store and linked them with each other as upsell and cross sell. I created an email blast campaign and sent emails to these 19000+ email addresses i was for sure little skeptical about this will work or not. And i was surprised or rather would say amazed to see i got 40+ sales within 15 hours of when i sent the email. I was wanting to go one step ahead and created a custom Audience on facebook and uploaded all the emails on facebook and facebook showed me 10,000+ people whom i could show ads. I created an ad and waiting got some sales i think around 10 till yet. I then created lookalike audiences and tried to sell to them and got good sales too.

But what i experienced is that i got another 6 sales from the email i sent.
This made me super excited and started doing the same for my niche store and BAAM it is working. Email marketing still rocks.
I have a team whom i have assigned to do the above tasks.

This is a strong way and its working for me.

So i was wanting to giveaway some email addresses related to niches to fellow members. Curation for their niche specific emails are in process.

Please don't PM me to ask me again and again about the emails. Its a time consuming task and i will surely send them the list to the first four who commented first for free. Just have some patience.

Jen Rao

Just never forget to mention on your ad copy on facebook that they have to pay for the shipping or else when they'll see its not completely free they may report your ad as a deceiving behavior ad and boom facebook will take action there

Oh, now I get it. ... you thinking seems very crystal clear in all matters here. Thanks

By the way if you could please check the conversation I started with you :)

If you're a good in this you'll find 1000+ groups and fb pages related to your niche.

2. If its a page i find all the posts of last 7 days of all the pages. Three days ago i was searching for harry potter niche and got 12,000+ pages and with total of 30,000+ posts. Its an insane thing but I'm a crazy guy lol.

3. Now i grab profile id of all the facebook users who have done likes, comments or shared the posts of those pages. If i tell You about harry potter niche lol millions of post engagement from users you'll get.

4. After i grab profile links or ids of all the people who engaged on posts of Harry Potter i took a rest. It took me 2 days to complete this grabbing task.

5. Now i started visiting those profile links of facebook users and tried to find email addresses that they have on their profile section.

6. And boom i got 19000+ real email addresses like @gmail, @live, @yahoo etc. These are email addresses of people who are having interests on harry potter niche.

7. To see if this actually works or not i imported a three harry potter related products on my general store and linked them with each other as upsell and cross sell. I created an email blast campaign and sent emails to these 19000+ email addresses i was for sure little skeptical about this will work or not. And i was surprised or rather would say amazed to see i got 40+ sales within 15 hours of when i sent the email. I was wanting to go one step ahead and created a custom Audience on facebook and uploaded all the emails on facebook and facebook showed me 10,000+ people whom i could show ads. I created an ad and waiting got some sales i think around 10 till yet. I then created lookalike audiences and tried to sell to them and got good sales too.

This made me super excited and started doing the same for my niche store and BAAM it is working. Email marketing still rocks.

So i was wanting to giveaway some email addresses related to niches to fellow members. Curation for their niche specific emails are in process.

Please don't PM me to ask me again and again about the emails. Its a time consuming task and i will surely send them the list to the first four who commented first for free. Just have some patience.

Great share!! Thanks!

I want to join!!!

Do you use a software to grab all the emails?

ferreira2u

Like this

axiom786

Hahaha What a question. if i had no budget i would have never started e-commerce. E-commerce is not is a zig zag thing. It's a real business and do to business you need some investment. Just like any real business. If you dont have starting budget, go and do something else and make money and come back and then do e-commerce.

Many people just run one or two or three ads and if they fail they never try again. This e-commerce business is not an easy thing. You need to be determined to do it and see it as a real business.

To catch fish you need lure
I do Agree with you Sir,
of course a starting Budget is necessary.
In My case ,i was very much interested in a Home based on line on the internet Business
but my Budget for ADS is limited. But Since i am interested to Go Ahead with my New Custom Store
may i Use The Facebook until i get some money for Social Rabbit and other PAID adverts channels??
I want ti GO AHEAD and succeed in this Business..I Love it, only additional Budget for Adverts is limited..very limited.
Please comment..thank you!.. Muhammad Ibrahim..https://outdoorsmega.com