$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

minx

As a seller, do we need to pay for the free gift or do we need to increase the shipping fee so that it covers the cost of the product?

Light

As a seller, do we need to pay for the free gift or do we need to increase the shipping fee so that it covers the cost of the product?

It all depend on the model you may want to use:

1. You can do free gift + free shipping in other to get leads and the market to them later. Off course in this model, you will have to pay for product as well as shipping. Those can be seen as cost of generating leads.

2. You can do free gift + paid shipping (which is more popular). In this model, the cost for the product is free but you set a shipping rate that will cover the cost of product & shipping + ROI.

Hope this helps.

kingpin

Hi friends,

A quick update

Some days ago i created a mobile app for my web store. On that store i have total 6k customers at the moment. Its a niche store. I emailed all the 6k customers about the launch of the mobile app and bribed them to download it for a discount coupon worth 10$

In 10 days i got above 2.1k downloads.

Its an Android version app
Soon i will release iOS version and kindle version too.

The logic behind providing a mobile app is straight forward and beneficial.

1. To show my niche store as some big company
2. To make my customers find products easily
3. To send them push notifications of offers and discounts

4. To make them open my app again and again for new free gifts.

5. And many other reasons.

Now here is the cool part three days ago i ran a push notification about a new product without even providing any coupon. I even charged 4.99$ for shipping

Product retail price: 28$
Shipping cost: 4.99$
Per sale was of $32.99

Aliexpress price of that product is 14$ including free epacket.

I have sent 5 push notifications in these three days about the same product and got 35 sales in total while i am typing this.

My total sales : $1154.65
My profit: $664.65 (didn't calculate PayPal fees yet)

Stats of my store mobile App
jvLEQvo.png

With course of time i have learned a major mistake we all are committing again and again and again and let me tell you the mistake is not to utilize the potential of repeat business from our existing customers. We all are running for new sales from new customers and never care about the ones who actually made us money in the first place.

And many thinks that sending follow up emails is the way to bring existing customers back to your store. Do tell me how many times they actually come seeing an email. Email is strong but it is not a beauty
Mobile app is.

So find ways to get your existing customers back to your store. All the studies and survey showed that an e-commerce site makes 55% of sales from repeat orders. So make strategies now

I am giving virtual credits of 10$ to everyone who download my app. They can use this to shop on my app or the site.

This is a new strategy I'm working on these days.

Last edited:

Don James

Hi Kingpin

Thank you for the detail method.
Definitely mobile app is a great thing to accomplish.
What is your mobile app name to download

Rodrigo

Hi friends,

A quick update

Some days ago i created a mobile app for my web store. On that store i have total 6k customers at the moment. Its a niche store. I emailed all the 6k customers about the launch of the mobile app and bribed them to download it for a discount coupon worth 10$

Now here is the cool part three days ago i ran a push notification about a new product without even providing any coupon. I even charged 4.99$ for shipping

Per sale was of $32.99

I have sent 5 push notifications in these three days about the same product and got 35 sales in total while i am typing this.

jvLEQvo.png

With course of time i have learned a major mistake we all are committing again and again and again and let me tell you the mistake is not to utilize the potential of repeat business from our existing customers. We all are running for new sales from new customers and never care about the ones who actually made us money in the first place.

And many thinks that sending follow up emails is the way to bring existing customers back to your store. Do tell me how many times they actually come seeing an email. Email is strong but it is not a beauty
Mobile app is.

So find ways to get your existing customers back to your store. All the studies and survey showed that an e-commerce site makes 55% of sales from repeat orders. So make strategies now

I am giving virtual credits of 10$ to everyone who download my app. They can use this to shop on my app or the site.

This is awesome @kingpin !. Wondering if you could share the mobile app aspect, how did you create it or if you hired someone for this. I see a lot of sites online where one can create an app based on their site.

Light

This is awesome. Awaiting your reply to @GreenFish and @Rodrigo questions

Hi friends,

A quick update

Per sale was of $32.99

jvLEQvo.png

Mobile app is.

Deus

Hey Kingpin,
I have been trying to craft my landing page for the past two days without success and will appreciate a little bit of direction.

I have been able to successfully design the landing page and here is one:
mCqNssc.jpg

The problem that I have is integration of social locker/thrive leads to that page so that when someone clicks on the GRAB THE OFFER button, it will show the Facebook share button and after that, the Facebook Login button and then after that, reveal the "CLICK HERE AND GET THE GIFT" button as per

An insight regarding the integration will be very helpful to me since crafting landing pages like that is going to play a huge part in promoting my store and make a success out of it.

Thanks

PS: I have Installed the following on my site:
Profit Builder
Social Locker
Thrive leads

Can I use the landing page for facebook ads? Not sure if facebook allows this type of promotions

kingpin

Can I use the landing page for facebook ads? Not sure if facebook allows this type of promotions

Hi there

I'm using it without any issue.

Facebook is against the deceiving behavior of any ad.

Facebook is against free plus shipping method also.

Content and images of the ad and the landing page should match and should not look deceiving and here you go you'll face no issues with facebook.

This is just a landing page not any malware site.

Teespring campaign pages are like this only and FB never make any noise

kingpin

Sunday Gift from my side to first three members who'll comment here.

The gift is a goldmine and will help you make money for sure. I'm in a good mood so i am Sharing it

Tell your niche name and i will send you email addresses of people who are in your niche and whom you can target using facebook ads and email marketing

Its a win win thing.

Comment your niche and get your gift.
Only first 3 people will be entertained

Don James

Sunday Gift from my side to first three members who'll comment here.

The gift is a goldmine and will help you make money for sure. I'm in a good mood so i am Sharing it

Tell your niche name and i will send you email addresses of people who are in your niche and whom you can target using facebook ads and email marketing

Its a win win thing.

Comment your niche and get your gift.
Only first 3 people will be entertained

Hi Kingpin

My niche is Brooches for women and Stickers (wall stickers and Nails stickers)

kingpin

Hi Kingpin

My niche is Brooches for women and Stickers (wall stickers and Nails stickers)

Hi mate provide a specific niche

Brooch, stickers, etc is a broad niche

Stickers of many niches are there like harry potter niche, entrepreneur stickers, etc this is just an example

So if you need the hot data of buyers of any particular niche do send a specific one.

And i will send you as many emails of buyers or people having interest in that niche whom you can email with your offers or can upload on facebook to run custom Audience ads in a cheap price.

Regards!

Don James

Hi mate provide a specific niche

Brooch, stickers, etc is a broad niche

Stickers of many niches are there like harry potter niche, entrepreneur stickers, etc this is just an example

So if you need the hot data of buyers of any particular niche do send a specific one.

And i will send you as many emails of buyers or people having interest in that niche whom you can email with your offers or can upload on facebook to run custom Audience ads in a cheap price.

Regards!

Thank you Kingpin
Nails Art Stickers