$28,000+ in sales with a brand new store

kingpin

i'm working on a new strategy to make your site viral on social media for free.
Will update my results after 48 hours

I'm creating several landing pages for my free + shipping offers with content locker/social lockers.
People who visit these landing pages will need to share the page on Facebook to unlock the free offer

Below is the Screenshot of a demo page I created for you guys to get an idea about this strategy :)

YRFYONS.png

Here is my results after 3 days of launching 3 campaign landing pages

1. 560 times fb shares
2. 1032 traffic
3. 800 emails collected using autoresponder
4. 12 Sales
5. Without spending a single buck on ads and all in autopilot

This strategy works.

Doit

Hey guys hope the screenshot below from on of my top selling store with POD and aliwoo inspire and motivate you.

Dropshipping is all about selling. You need to know online marketing good to make a fortune here or go home

Use all the weapons you have. Facebook, instagram, Pinterest, tumblr, twitter etc.

Make strategies on how to reach many people with an impact. You don't need to think out of the box here you just need to learn and learn and learn. Just don't give up. Dropship business is easy when in your mind you see it as an easy ping pong play. Don't learn everything. Just become expert in one method and cursh it and scale it.

Work smart not hard.
Ok ok ok lot of blah blah kingpin :p

So here it is.

WeVadqr.png

Great Kingpin. Inspired seeing this figure. Out of this total sale amount, what is your profit percentage ?

Mnif

I have plugin that make the prices converted to local currency by detecting IP address of a visitor. But my primary currency on my stores ks USD

Hey, could you please tell us what is that multi-currency plugin you use? Thank you

Doit

You are making really serious money. jealous of you . How long have you been doing ecommerce ? Are you handling the store as a single person or you have some team to assist you?
You store accept direct credit card payments or only PayPal? What software you use to create promotional images to use in your store theme and finally what is the menu navigation style that you use? Is it like ali express site left side menu or different?

Thanks

elfrost

i'm working on a new strategy to make your site viral on social media for free.
Will update my results after 48 hours

I'm creating several landing pages for my free + shipping offers with content locker/social lockers.
People who visit these landing pages will need to share the page on Facebook to unlock the free offer

Below is the Screenshot of a demo page I created for you guys to get an idea about this strategy :)

YRFYONS.png

wow, gonna try it asap. Big thanks for all

some questions:
1- i'm not finding how to add your button (share and the green one)
2- Could you just refresh me about how you promote when the landing page is done?

Thx

kingpin

You are making really serious money. jealous of you . How long have you been doing ecommerce ? Are you handling the store as a single person or you have some team to assist you?
You store accept direct credit card payments or only PayPal? What software you use to create promotional images to use in your store theme and finally what is the menu navigation style that you use? Is it like ali express site left side menu or different?

Thanks

Lot of questions :p

I learned about e-commerce for about a year and more. Started doing it six months ago professionally. I have a team working for me now.
We use photoshop
I use credit card and PayPal both
And wire bank transfer also.
Started accepting bitcoin too.

I have different themes with different nav menu styles.

kingpin

wow, gonna try it asap. Big thanks for all

some questions:
1- i'm not finding how to add your button (share and the green one)
2- Could you just refresh me about how you promote when the landing page is done?

Thx

You can use any landing page creating plugin and the share option that you see is a different plugin

I have social posting plugins like social rabbit. I post them on many related groups on fb etc on autopilot. That's all. You can run an ad also to give a faster boost to such viral share campaigns

elfrost

gotcha.
btw, I use Profit Builder and socialRabbit as well.

So now I have the share button ( didnt find yet how change button title)

and whats about the feature " To unlock this offer, share to atleast 1 person"
I guess after they clicked on the share button, they get like discount code or something?.
If so plz teach me how

I'll be ready to test after that step I think

kingpin

gotcha.
btw, I use Profit Builder and socialRabbit as well.

So now I have the share button ( didnt find yet how change button title)

and whats about the feature " To unlock this offer, share to atleast 1 person"
I guess after they clicked on the share button, they get like discount code or something?.
If so plz teach me how

I'll be ready to test after that step I think

When they share automatically 2 things happens. I get their email used on Fb and they get redirected to the actual product page with the free offer

Doit

Thanks ki
Lot of questions :p

I learned about e-commerce for about a year and more. Started doing it six months ago professionally. I have a team working for me now.
We use photoshop
I use credit card and PayPal both
And wire bank transfer also.
Started accepting bitcoin too.

I have different themes with different nav menu styles.

That's inspiring. By the way I heard if to use credit card payment, store and hosting server must comply with PCI Dss standards. This includes scanning the store for vulnerabilities using approved software quarterly . Is it true?

Doit

@kingpin, any suggestion for hosting provider who is good in store loading performance and security, possibly with PCI compliance?
Some offer dedicated servers for 10$/month, is it good to choose this plan?

Tablazines

Kingpin,
Once a landing page offer has expired... Do you take down the page? If it's been indexed do you simply use a redirect?

kingpin

Kingpin,
Once a landing page offer has expired... Do you take down the page? If it's been indexed do you simply use a redirect?

Landing page offer in my case never expires. I never take down no page. I don't like deleting :p
Page getting indexed is a good thing. All i do is I create such pages with social/content lockers thats all.

kingpin

@kingpin, any suggestion for hosting provider who is good in store loading performance and security, possibly with PCI compliance?
Some offer dedicated servers for 10$/month, is it good to choose this plan?

Any good shared hosting with good reputation is good to go initially if you're on a budget. You can use cloud hosting providers also like cloudways etc
u can use wpengine also if money is not the issue. Dedicated servers in 10$/month seems cheap :p