Fulfill Order Automatically not working

Georgy

We are having this issue from April/May, it started with problems I posted here https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...ocess-to-the-czech-republic.18591/#post-90921 now we all here finally have same problem so hopefully there will be solution... For us it started with changed shipping formular, plugin was unable to add products lately. So we are ordering "manually" at least a month and half.
It is different issue. Aliexpress always changing their layout, thus we are always facing that kind of issues and releasing new versions of extension

spoo

Thanks, the ordering is now working.
Unfortunately, as before, it is not taking the order number automatically. But thats a minor problem.

What ist still remaining - I cannot import products. The extension says "on", but there is a red dot on my website instead of the green one.

I have already tried to delete all browser data and the extension itself (and reinstall).

Not working.

It still sais "To authorize your site, click AliDropship extension icon on your browser panel."
Google sais "Uncaught (in promise) API:notAuth" background.html

Anyone else??

Georgy

Unfortunately, as before, it is not taking the order number automatically. But thats a minor problem.

What ist still remaining - I cannot import products. The extension says "on", but there is a red dot on my website instead of the green one.

I have already tried to delete all browser data and the extension itself (and reinstall).

Not working.

It still sais "To authorize your site, click AliDropship extension icon on your browser panel."

Anyone else??
Hi! Please, send your case to our support team - support@alidropship.com

gofreem

Hi AD-Team,
I can confirm. It don´t fulfill the address, what is a big problem. The Problem is, that it put the order in the basket, but the fulfill process is running and running.
I don´t know that and my first order for testing the process was bad now, because it is not visible in the shop. Please check the fulfill order function.
And if I try to place the order manual, it also does not work. It try open a tab and close it.
We have payed money for that, so please make this work.
Thanks
Best regards,
Andreas

Georgy

NO NO NO
Not working.
- Don't select variation
- Don't fulfill the adress
- No order Number

Still not working
Hi AD-Team,
I can confirm. It don´t fulfill the address, what is a big problem. The Problem is, that it put the order in the basket, but the fulfill process is running and running.
I don´t know that and my first order for testing the process was bad now, because it is not visible in the shop. Please check the fulfill order function.
And if I try to place the order manual, it also does not work. It try open a tab and close it.
Thanks
Best regards,
Andreas
Hi! Please, send your case to our support team - support@alidropship.com

Hello George.
I'm sorry but I am not going to waste my time with this.
You know perfectly well that It is not working.
The Fulfill does not work at all
- No variation Fulfill
- No adress Fulfill,
- No order Fulfill, it seems that the only thing that Alidropship extention do is to get the sku, after that is all Manual.
As I have told you I Have no time for that, that's why I bought 3 of your extentions.
I am going to wait till August 15th so that you can Find a solution.

After that time I will ask for a refund, because the Estentions that I bought for 80 or 90 USD each are not working at all.
It's up to you now.
Thank you

Georgy

Hello George.
- No variation Fulfill
- No adress Fulfill,
- No order Fulfill, it seems that the only thing that Alidropship extention do is to get the sku, after that is all Manual.
As I have told you I Have no time for that, that's why I bought 3 of your extentions.

After that time I will ask for a refund, because the Estentions that I bought for 80 or 90 USD each are not working at all.
It's up to you now.
Thank you
Hi, let me explain you, why i'm asking you to reach the support team to have them check exact case of each user who faced any issue with placing order feature. Probably that will helpful for other form members who having such problems:

- Our AliDropship Chrome Extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/alidropship/jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn?hl=en - is working with frontend of AliExpress, not through the AliExpress API. Thus, once AliExpress change anything in their layout, we have to follow up that changes and release new version of extension
- Aliexpress it is giant service with tons of web microservices. For example the same page of es.aliexpress.com/item can be slightly different for different users. That means, that not everyone will face the same issue
- For example features which you have mentioned working fine from my side and working fine for some other users. But some group of users facing the same issue as you and we are working on it to fix it.
- There can be tons of dependencies and reasons, how exact issue can be appeared for different groups of users. It can be different because of your IP, your aliexpress country registration, old/new aliexpress account, and etc. Thus we have to check every case

chris37

Hello George.
- No variation Fulfill
- No adress Fulfill,

It's up to you now.
Thank you
Hello Cesar , what it the country of your customers that automatically fulfillment doesn’t work ?

Hi, let me explain you, why i'm asking you to reach the support team to have them check exact case of each user who faced any issue with placing order feature. Probably that will helpful for other form members who having such problems:

- Our AliDropship Chrome Extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/alidropship/jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn?hl=en - is working with frontend of AliExpress, not through the AliExpress API. Thus, once AliExpress change anything in their layout, we have to follow up that changes and release new version of extension
- Aliexpress it is giant service with tons of web microservices. For example the same page of es.aliexpress.com/item can be slightly different for different users. That means, that not everyone will face the same issue
- For example features which you have mentioned working fine from my side and working fine for some other users. But some group of users facing the same issue as you and we are working on it to fix it.
- There can be tons of dependencies and reasons, how exact issue can be appeared for different groups of users. It can be different because of your IP, your aliexpress country registration, old/new aliexpress account, and etc. Thus we have to check every case
I always work with https://www.aliexpress.com/ , despite being accessing from Portugal. I don't work with pt.aliexpress or any otherCapturar.JPG

Georgy

I always work with https://www.aliexpress.com/ , despite being accessing from Portugal. I don't work with pt.aliexpress or any otherView attachment 15849
It doesn't matter, there are a lot of dependencies why issue can be reproduced for one user and can't be for another. The main point - we have to check every case

Well It seems that Apparently the status of the theme remains. The app doesn't work.
do not fill variations
does not fill in addresses
Do not fill order number
Does not fill tracking.
In short words, it doesn't do what I was promised it would.
Obviously the product doesn't work.
The idea would be to make it easier, but since I have to fill in everything manually, I'll have to choose another solution.
Since I have 3 units of the app, I need to know what I need to do to receive the refund.
I await instructions urgently.

tryplecara

As @Cesar said, i have been waiting many weeks for this to get solved but not fixed yet, i am going to proceed to ask for the refund of all alidrop products aswell, so sad...it is supoused to give solutions and it gives more troubles than anything, even an affilate aliexpress program based on woocommerce would work much better...not working as promised -> refund.

Georgy

Well It seems that Apparently the status of the theme remains. The app doesn't work.
do not fill variations
does not fill in addresses
Do not fill order number
Does not fill tracking.
In short words, it doesn't do what I was promised it would.
Obviously the product doesn't work.
The idea would be to make it easier, but since I have to fill in everything manually, I'll have to choose another solution.
Since I have 3 units of the app, I need to know what I need to do to receive the refund.
I await instructions urgently.
As @Cesar said, i have been waiting many weeks for this to get solved but not fixed yet, i am going to proceed to ask for the refund of all alidrop products aswell, so sad...it is supoused to give solutions and it gives more troubles than anything, even an affilate aliexpress program based on woocommerce would work much better...not working as promised -> refund.
Hi, thank you for your feedback. As I texted above:
there are a lot of dependencies why issue can be reproduced for one user and can't be for another. The main point - we have to check every case
And this:

If you did this and our support didn't helped your, or it tooked more time than you expected, then send me your emails - I will check support tickets.

If you want to proceed with refund, then please send your refund request to our support team - support@alidropship.com

tryplecara

Hi, thank you for your feedback. As I texted above:

And this:

If you did this and our support didn't helped your, or it tooked more time than you expected, then send me your emails - I will check support tickets.

If you want to proceed with refund, then please send your refund request to our support team - support@alidropship.com
Hello, yes, i have a ticket opened with egor matyushkov, you can ask him. I also emailed support@... -> (anastasiia talanova) but still not fixed, two weeks ago...

Anyway i am done, this is not functional at all, good luck, I asked for a refund to Egor.

Last edited:

Eva C

It is different issue. Aliexpress always changing their layout, thus we are always facing that kind of issues and releasing new versions of extension
Not as much different, because we did not also had working automatic fulfill. Till today we are still not able to have automaticly filled adress and today is plugin doing such horrible things with adress that we are not able to fill it with using this plugin. And you do not care. A lot of pages are using absolutely different page layout so we can not imput products and we have to do everything manually in these cases. Order number we have to copy about months manually too. Thats just our experience with plugin last year..

Georgy

Not as much different, because we did not also had working automatic fulfill. Till today we are still not able to have automaticly filled adress and today is plugin doing such horrible things with adress that we are not able to fill it with using this plugin. And you do not care. A lot of pages are using absolutely different page layout so we can not imput products and we have to do everything manually in these cases. Order number we have to copy about months manually too. Thats just our experience with plugin last year..
Hi AD-Team,
Thanks
Best regards,
Andreas

Not working.

Anyone else??
Hi, please, try this update - https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...-chrome-extension-ver-2-7-16-26-update.18825/