Fulfill Order Automatically not working

Eva C

It is different issue. Aliexpress always changing their layout, thus we are always facing that kind of issues and releasing new versions of extension
Not as much different, because we did not also had working automatic fulfill. Till today we are still not able to have automaticly filled adress and today is plugin doing such horrible things with adress that we are not able to fill it with using this plugin. And you do not care. A lot of pages are using absolutely different page layout so we can not imput products and we have to do everything manually in these cases. Order number we have to copy about months manually too. Thats just our experience with plugin last year..
Hello, yes we are using this last update, we can not even finish order with using plugin, we have to do it manually, because we are unable to fill adress. It would be better if we will fill adress for Czech Republic manually. Plugin is automaticly trying to fill adress but it is not possible withouth a person steps. It gets stuck at the city and we can't move on (plugin want his city and we can not delete it), so we have to do the order in a completely different window, so there is also impossible to get order number automaticly to WordPress administration. Just terrible now, but only this filling adress problem.

Georgy

Not as much different, because we did not also had working automatic fulfill. Till today we are still not able to have automaticly filled adress and today is plugin doing such horrible things with adress that we are not able to fill it with using this plugin. And you do not care. A lot of pages are using absolutely different page layout so we can not imput products and we have to do everything manually in these cases. Order number we have to copy about months manually too. Thats just our experience with plugin last year..

Hello, yes we are using this last update, we can not even finish order with using plugin, we have to do it manually, because we are unable to fill adress. It would be better if we will fill adress for Czech Republic manually. Plugin is automaticly trying to fill adress but it is not possible withouth a person steps. It gets stuck at the city and we can't move on (plugin want his city and we can not delete it), so we have to do the order in a completely different window, so there is also impossible to get order number automaticly to WordPress administration. Just terrible now, but only this filling adress problem.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, we will put Urgent priority for the Czech Republic layout

Hello Again
Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.16.27
I have gave you enough time to find and solve the problem that has been haunting us.
It does not seem to me, at least apparently, that there is any interest on your part in resolving the situation.
As I mentioned earlier I have 3 apps and none of them works for at least 2 months.
How should I proceed to get the refund?

Georgy

Hi all, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-google-chrome-extension-ver-2-7-16-27.18834/ - new version released, here is release note

Hello Again
Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.16.27
I have gave you enough time to find and solve the problem that has been haunting us.
It does not seem to me, at least apparently, that there is any interest on your part in resolving the situation.
As I mentioned earlier I have 3 apps and none of them works for at least 2 months.
How should I proceed to get the refund?
We are trying to release versions as fast as it possible to follow all changes on AliExpress. For the any refund requests, please, contact us through support@alidropship.com

As if it weren't enough, don't fulfill the adresses in the orders, now you can't even upload new articles.
I honestly don't know why I waste my time insisting that the Add-on works...
I'm really going to think of a reliable alternative, because I've already wasted too much time on this subject

Eva C

As if it weren't enough, don't fulfill the adresses in the orders, now you can't even upload new articles.
I honestly don't know why I waste my time insisting that the Add-on works...
I'm really going to think of a reliable alternative, because I've already wasted too much time on this subject
Hello, after last updates we have new problems too - we can not retrack packages, so we have to put manually every tracking number in the order (because we want to send them e-mail with tracking). Automatic fulfillment of adresses is not working properly too, but at least do something, - not all from Czech Republic are in Central Bohemia Region, thats just one part from many, so we are disatisfied too - we have to edit it from every adress. As I wrote earlier, I would rather welcome it if the filling for the Czechia could always be edited manually. It will make less mistakes than this plugin. I do not know about better solution. Hopefully problem with tracking numbers and theirs automatic update will be addressed soon.

Sadoun

I am still having this problem as a well

Fulfill Order Automatically stuck at Cleaning Shopping Cart​

I have the latest
Chrome Extension Version 2.7.16.61 and
AliDropship Woo Version 1.6.53

Acid_dropship

I am still having this problem as a well

Fulfill Order Automatically stuck at Cleaning Shopping Cart​

I have the latest
Chrome Extension Version 2.7.16.61 and
AliDropship Woo Version 1.6.53
Hi Sadoun.

I found a solution that worked for me. I installed "Chrome Beta" and on it only installed the alidropship extension. No others. And that works.
Can't get it to work in my normal chrome browser, but if I use Chrome Beta without any other extensions installed it works.