Seems there was an update to chrome extension today but it didn't fix the issue for me. Anyone else try?
Hi there. We can't estimate when that issue will be solved, cause we can't reproduce that issue from our side. We have checked with some of our clients, that cleaning aliexpress cookies helps:
Delete specific cookies
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- At the top right, click More Settings .
- Click Privacy and security. Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all site data and permissions.
- At the top right, search for AliExpress.
- To the right of the site, click Remove .
- To confirm, click Clear.
Please, double-check if you cleared all Aliexpress cookies in the browser settings (you can remove all cookies). Here is an illustrated guide on how to do it: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/remove-specific-cookies-from-google-chrome/