Fulfill Order Automatically not working

Georgy

One month has passed and no solution yet.
Do you have any idea when you can have this problem solved??

Thank YouView attachment 15828
Seems there was an update to chrome extension today but it didn't fix the issue for me. Anyone else try?

Hi there. We can't estimate when that issue will be solved, cause we can't reproduce that issue from our side. We have checked with some of our clients, that cleaning aliexpress cookies helps:

Delete specific cookies
  • On your computer, open Chrome .
  • At the top right, click More Settings .
  • Click Privacy and security. Cookies and other site data.
  • Click See all site data and permissions.
  • At the top right, search for AliExpress.
  • To the right of the site, click Remove .
  • To confirm, click Clear.
However, it might take some time.

Please, double-check if you cleared all Aliexpress cookies in the browser settings (you can remove all cookies). Here is an illustrated guide on how to do it: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/remove-specific-cookies-from-google-chrome/

Best regards,
George

Georgy

Not sure why the devs can't replicate this issue. The cart page on Ali has obviously changed quite a bit.
Hi, thank you for reaching out! The same reason that not all of the users faced that issue. It doesn't't reproduced from my side as well

Has nothing to do with cookies, I tried this on a fresh browser.
clearing the cookies - that what is helped to couple of our clients which are also faced that issue

There's nothing to do with cookies, cache or whatever.
It might be some change that aliexpress may have done.
If it does not replicate by your side, maybe it happends only in some locations.
I start to get the feeling that the product I bought does not fulfill the service you sold me.
No matter how serious the error or change is, you should be able to get around the situation quickly.
A month and a half is a long time to reach a solution.
I'm starting to consider having to change the whole communication system with aliexpress, since I can't, under any circumstances, sit around waiting for the solution to be found.

I am completely disgusted with your product

oodlesnoodles

For some reason Aliexpress' update isn't being shown to the devs in their region. For now the best that can be done is modifying the chrome plugin to skip the cart check. This will result in the process stopping at the cart page but then you can select which products to checkout and the address filling part still works after. Future update to consider for the chrome plugin would be to have the ability to disable steps in the process. I rather have 1 step not working than the entire thing.

Also I would like to say that the whole encryption/obfuscation the code thing is only hurting your product. It would be nice to be able to fix/modify things to better fit our own environments. The devs are very good at what they do and the support here is pretty good most times. That should be what sells the plugin in my opinion.

Last edited:

Georgy

There's nothing to do with cookies, cache or whatever.
It might be some change that aliexpress may have done.
If it does not replicate by your side, maybe it happends only in some locations.
I start to get the feeling that the product I bought does not fulfill the service you sold me.
No matter how serious the error or change is, you should be able to get around the situation quickly.
A month and a half is a long time to reach a solution.
I'm starting to consider having to change the whole communication system with aliexpress, since I can't, under any circumstances, sit around waiting for the solution to be found.

I am completely disgusted with your product
Hi! Of course we have tested with different locations for the connection/server/aliexpress account/etc. Once we will be able to fix it, I will drop update here

hokaar

Still this problem persists. I have been facing this issue for several weeks. I contacted you but you can't fix it. It's not fair. Customers will never come again. Fix it ASAP.

Georgy

Still this problem persists. I have been facing this issue for several weeks. I contacted you but you can't fix it. It's not fair. Customers will never come again. Fix it ASAP
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. It persist, because it didn't fixed yet. We are working on solution. Issue is going from AliExpress changes. Issue doesn't reproducing for all customers, that is why it takes time to fix& I will drop update here, when we will release new version of extension