Fulfill Order Automatically not working

Hello.

When i try to Fulfill Order Automatically, it stops when "adding a product". does not move forward.
Can someone help me?

Thank You

Dcjean

incase if you are interested in or try our fulfillment please do message me on whatsapp +639275200022

incase if you are interested in or try our fulfillment please do message me on whatsapp +639275200022
I'm Trying to get a solution from a product that I bought and is not working. I'm not looking for a new product. It's not your fault, but no, thank you

Dcjean

I'm Trying to get a solution from a product that I bought and is not working. I'm not looking for a new product. It's not your fault, but no, thank you
Thanks, for letting me know. Maybe I can help source you a product that you were currently selling

Reda Saiko

I have the same issue, very annoying. For me simple products doesn't work at all (always stuck in Adding product) and variable products at least work somehow (but you have to enter the address manually).

oodlesnoodles

Same issue here and I did contact support about it. They confirmed on my site that it doesn't work. So they are aware, we just need to wait for an update for the chrome extension.

Every single order. I need to place it manually. It's annoying to work with alidropship

Attachments

• Capturar.JPG
    Capturar.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 12

oodlesnoodles

Make sure you're using the updated version of the chrome extension. As of right now it should be 2.7.15.168. Ever since updating to this everything is working like before.

Eva C

Hello, we do not have problems with automatic fullfill now. Only if product does not have any kind of variant on AliExpress (it means that there is only price and you have to only put it on cart). If there is no variant we have to order manually. But it is not so often.
We have everything updated.

Georgy

Hello, we do not have problems with automatic fullfill now. Only if product does not have any kind of variant on AliExpress (it means that there is only price and you have to only put it on cart). If there is no variant we have to order manually. But it is not so often.
We have everything updated.
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Please, contact our support team to check your issue further. I can't reproduce your issue from my side at this point. support@alidropship.com

Best regards,
George

Hello

My "Fulfill Order Automatically" is not working.

When I place an order automaticaly, the "Fulfill Order Automatically" stops at Cleaning shopping cart eternelly.

Shopping cart is already clear, shipping adresses cleared too.

Can you help please?

I'm disperated because I have to do all my orders manually.

Thank you

Georgy

Hello

When I place an order automaticaly, the "Fulfill Order Automatically" stops at Cleaning shopping cart eternelly.

Can you help please?

Thank you
Hi! Thank you, please, send your request to support@alidropship.com

Acid_dropship

Hello

Can you help please?

Thank you
Hey Casar - did you find a solution to this? My 2 sites have been having this issue for 10+ days now. It just gets stuck at "Cleaning Shopping Cart" and nothing happens. All plugins and Chrome extension are updated. Tried with multiple AE accounts, clearing cookies, using VPN, etc. Nothing works.

I have even been in contact with support to no avail - they have forwarded my issue to their development team, but no news.
It's really becoming an issue, as I can't even use the "Place Order Manually" button as this gives the same issue.

Did you get this solved and how?

Georgy

Hey Casar - did you find a solution to this? My 2 sites have been having this issue for 10+ days now. It just gets stuck at "Cleaning Shopping Cart" and nothing happens. All plugins and Chrome extension are updated. Tried with multiple AE accounts, clearing cookies, using VPN, etc. Nothing works.

I have even been in contact with support to no avail - they have forwarded my issue to their development team, but no news.
It's really becoming an issue, as I can't even use the "Place Order Manually" button as this gives the same issue.

Did you get this solved and how?
Hi! Could you please, open aliexpress and check what domain is opening - https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2236918-processing-orders

1656659208407.png