nardog03

Hello,

I am having issues with the Abandon Cart Plugin for my Alidropship store. I have called my hosting company to increase the memory because the error that shows when I try to install the plugin says" The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini."

I upgrade my hosting plan to accommodate more memory in hopes to allow this plugin to work. Can you please help me with this issue because of this I am losing potential sales from the abandon carts my store would have.

Thank you all for any support.

Regards

Arnaldo

Hello,

I am having issues with the Abandon Cart Plugin for my Alidropship store. I have called my hosting company to increase the memory because the error that shows when I try to install the plugin says" The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini."

I upgrade my hosting plan to accommodate more memory in hopes to allow this plugin to work. Can you please help me with this issue because of this I am losing potential sales from the abandon carts my store would have.

Regards

The error message you get is about "max filesize upload limit" so apparently nothing to do with "memory limit"

If you have access to your cpanel you can set up easily this and increase Upload file size limit. Google it.

nardog03

The error message you get is about "max filesize upload limit" so apparently nothing to do with "memory limit"

If you have access to your cpanel you can set up easily this and increase Upload file size limit. Google it.

Hello i don't have access to the cpanel, can my hosting company check it out?

Sunster

Staff member
Hello,

Regards

Hi, you definitely didn't need to upgrade your hosting plan. You just need to find out what the current upload_max_filesize is. If you don't have access to cPanel or your files any way then you should ask your host to increase the upload_max_filesize . I like keeping mine as upload_max_filesize = 2M. (but can be upped if required for you) The file is usually located in your public_html folder as php.ini. It can be edited there. Just wondering, why do you not have cPanel access?

alphadoghosting.com
15% off for LIFE on web hosting for Alidropship plugin users (pm for coupon)

nardog03

Just as an updated post. I would like to express my thanks to everyone who helped me with my issue. I was able to get it resolved by my hosting company they were able to resolve the issue on their end. Now I am able to finally attract customers who have left items in their cart.

I am very excited about now :) Back to work

Thanks again

unifork

When I found out that davini 2 is for woo i only have alidropship plugin and need to download davini 1 without woo but theres problem upload_max_filesize and i did upped to 3 M and still not able to download what to do?

Sunster

Staff member
When I found out that davini 2 is for woo i only have alidropship plugin and need to download davini 1 without woo but theres problem upload_max_filesize and i did upped to 3 M and still not able to download what to do?

I believe the Davinci theme is around 5.5mb. Temporarily change the upload_max_filesize to 6 and try uploading again.