The Andy Warhol theme released

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

A profit-oriented theme with lots of calls to action, Fear Of Missing Out badges and trust banners designed to skyrocket your conversions.

Imac andy.png

BUY THEME.png
US $67.00
*one time payment

Everyone loves the idea of finding savings and getting massive discounts. We’ve created a new dynamic theme for bargain hunters and it’s all about generating sales. There's never been a better chance to bring your business ideas to life!

We've made some tweaks to provide a more effective solution. I'd like to thank our beta testers for their input!
Feel free to give the demo store another check! ;)

2.png

3.png
Features:
  • Perfect for large inventories. You never know what might catch your visitor’s eye so jump at the chance to offer more products to your prospects.
  • Infinite scroll. The theme uses the ‘infinite scroll’ option so online shoppers can explore your inventory without any interruptions. You can decide on the number of products pulled into view in your WP dashboard => Settings => Reading => Blog pages show at most.
  • Sticky navigation. Keep your header fixed as you scroll down.
  • Live search. Show live search results for items and categories for better shopping experience.
  • Homepage and Category page ad banners. Add promo banners to your Homepage and Category pages and link them to any page or product.
  • Homepage video. Tell your story by featuring a YouTube video.
  • Discount and 'selling fast' badges. Create additional incentives to motivate your customers to take action.
  • Single product page banners. In this theme, you can add up to four banners: Urgency, FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), Items left in stock and Trust banners.
  • Related and Recently viewed products. Generate sales by showing more items to your website visitors on Single product page.
  • All the themes created for AliDropship original plugin share the same side Shopping cart, Checkout, Customer account, About us and Blog pages.

BUY THEME.png
US $67.00
*one time payment

Lizzie

Hello I have a Woocommerce Programme using storefront theme. Can I Switch over to this Theme without problems.

Regards Lizzie

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello I have a Woocommerce Programme using storefront theme. Can I Switch over to this Theme without problems.

Regards Lizzie
Hello Lizzie,

This theme is compatible with AliDropship original plugin only.

Mamadou Diallo

Hello
When I install the theme I am getting the following error " Please activate Alidropship plugin".Pls help Where do I activate the license key provided with the purchase.

Thanks

Yaros

Staff member
Hello
When I install the theme I am getting the following error " Please activate Alidropship plugin".Pls help Where do I activate the license key provided with the purchase.

Thanks
You need AliDropship plugin installed and activated to use this theme.

wanbiz

I'm changing back to theme Davinci 2, since I feels like this theme are not yet ready for active store.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I'm changing back to theme Davinci 2, since I feels like this theme are not yet ready for active store.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're switching back to DaVinci 2. Could you please let me know what exactly do you find frustrating about the Andy Warhol theme? What can we do to improve the theme?

Hi,
I am updating price formula's for all existing products but the updated price is showing only when selecting "Top Selling" or "Best Selling" category but the price is not updating on the checkout page as just showing according to previous formula's which already modified.

Kindly check the screenshots where "Left Side" price is showing according to old formula's and "Right Side" price is showing when click on "Top Selling" but when proceeding for checkout so the price is showing according to an old formula only

Is this Theme issue or what, Not understanding. If anyone can help me out so please reply.

Thanks

Attachments

• Price error.PNG
    Price error.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 20

pkmraj

Andy theme has too many structured data errors and even they are not showing product names on home and category pages.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Andy theme has too many structured data errors and even they are not showing product names on home and category pages.
We're aware of the issue and will improve Andy's structured data in the nearest future. I'll keep you updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.