The Andy Warhol theme released

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris37

Guys please step firmly, everybod know themeforest.net, codecanyon.net,ect. with about $40 you can hald amazing wordpress theme and almost sure you know that. how is possible that you told me that this theme is extremelly limited and plus $67, and actually we are talking about wordpress guys :)., 99% third party plugins? and respect me, the only stupid and extremelly annoying are you Mar.

@jorgeraidel everybody know it and many people use those themes , are personal preference, but your problem to you is that you cant not use page builder for you customize Andy Warhol Woo . So WHY you buy it ?? before you buy something you check the demo if you like it !!!! Also alidropship company give you and the opportunity to try the demo before you buy it here https://demo.alidropship.com/ so i think you understand who is the stubid now :)

Last edited:

chris37

Y para todos los moderadores, adminsitradores de este projecto, aprendan darse un poco de respeto y respeten a las victimas que han comrpado sus productos, por que si se fijan no soy un cliente que les ha comprado un solo producto, aprendan a recibir criticas, es extremadamente cierto que apra tener un tema sobre wordpress tan limitado esta (annoying) MOLESTAMENTE caro, dejen de pensarse que navegamos en ignorancia, y te aconsejo que cuides tus palabras por que le que estas poniendo aqui ya le hice toma de pantalla, a lo que has eescrito, recuerda que estamos en america aqui si se cumplen las leyes.

@jorgeraidel PLEASE write english

i dont like google translate your word :cool:

Bellow the traslated !!!

And for all the moderators, administrators of this project, learn to give yourself a little respect and respect the victims who have bought your products, because if you pay attention, I am not a client who has bought you a single product, learn to receive criticism, It is extremely true that to have such a limited wordpress theme is (annoying) HARDLY expensive, stop thinking that we are navigating in ignorance, and I advise you to take care of your words because what you are putting here I already made a screen shot, what that you have written, remember that we are in america here if the laws are followed.

Last edited:

Mar

Guys please step firmly, everybod know themeforest.net, codecanyon.net,ect. with about $40 you can hald amazing wordpress theme and almost sure you know that. how is possible that you told me that this theme is extremelly limited and plus $67, and actually we are talking about wordpress guys :)., 99% third party plugins? and respect me, the only stupid and extremelly annoying are you Mar.
I am stupid and annoying while it is you who can't understand even a simple explanation.

Mar

Y para todos los moderadores, adminsitradores de este projecto, aprendan darse un poco de respeto y respeten a las victimas que han comrpado sus productos, por que si se fijan no soy un cliente que les ha comprado un solo producto, aprendan a recibir criticas, es extremadamente cierto que apra tener un tema sobre wordpress tan limitado esta (annoying) MOLESTAMENTE caro, dejen de pensarse que navegamos en ignorancia, y te aconsejo que cuides tus palabras por que le que estas poniendo aqui ya le hice toma de pantalla, a lo que has eescrito, recuerda que estamos en america aqui si se cumplen las leyes.
Members of the forum generally speak in English. As a sign of respect you should do the same. The next time you post in other language, the post will be deleted.

jorgeraidel

Hello

i want to know if someone that is using Andy Warhol woo is happening the same to me, infiniti scroll works fine, i mean relative fast on desktop browser ( 4 img X row) and also on table works good to ( 3 img X Row ) but on mobiles (2img X row) begin like stuck some times or take more time loading more products, but is funny because in the moment on mobile is like stuck or taking time if you go since portrait to landscape your mobile at moment works faster again, i see this funny issues today, some idea why happend only when is on mobile Portrait orientation? i test on two different mobiles, and the same working with 4 img per row or 3 img per row works fine inifiniti scroll, where is slow some times or liek stuck in on mobile 2 img per row.

some suggestion?

thanks in advance

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello

i want to know if someone that is using Andy Warhol woo is happening the same to me, infiniti scroll works fine, i mean relative fast on desktop browser ( 4 img X row) and also on table works good to ( 3 img X Row ) but on mobiles (2img X row) begin like stuck some times or take more time loading more products, but is funny because in the moment on mobile is like stuck or taking time if you go since portrait to landscape your mobile at moment works faster again, i see this funny issues today, some idea why happend only when is on mobile Portrait orientation? i test on two different mobiles, and the same working with 4 img per row or 3 img per row works fine inifiniti scroll, where is slow some times or liek stuck in on mobile 2 img per row.

some suggestion?

thanks in advance
Loading speed doesn't depend on how many products there are in each row. Feel free to send me a pm with your domain name so I can give it a check.

jorgeraidel

I am getting some issues with Countdown Timer on Andy Warhol Theme, for example if i active Countdown on Homepage and them after first infiniti scroll no works i mean since yourdomain/page-2

And in customization Colors of only works HEX color, if i use transparent tool that include is not working of if i added RGB colors no works
some suggestion or idea?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I am getting some issues with Countdown Timer on Andy Warhol Theme, for example if i active Countdown on Homepage and them after first infiniti scroll no works i mean since yourdomain/page-2

And in customization Colors of only works HEX color, if i use transparent tool that include is not working of if i added RGB colors no works
some suggestion or idea?
Thanks for reporting the bugs! I've already passed this information to the Add-ons department.

jorgeraidel

I found other bug on Countdown Timer plugin, i change time to 4 hours maximum and i had restart timer in when timer expires adn when restar go to 30 days again?

thank in advance

jorgeraidel

I am getting some issues with Andy Wahol theme, after 2 or 5 pages (infiniti scroll) scratch on mobiles and i test some different mobiles and is because for some reason when you check link since for example /#page-4 when stuck and you check again link you will see /#page-32 or final page and for that reason stuck because is loading all products and is happening frequently, some suggestion?

thank in advance

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

How can i change Product Sorting on Homepage? i see that is possible change on category display, shop display,ect
Yes, you can do this in your theme customization => Header => Header Navigation.
andy woo header.png

One question about Andy Warhol Theme, is possible to add multi language plugin?
You can give it a try. We haven't tested any third-party language solutions with this theme.

you check again link
I'm not sure I understood this. Do you reload the page?

I found other bug on Countdown Timer plugin, i change time to 4 hours maximum and i had restart timer in when timer expires adn when restar go to 30 days again?
Did you select the Hide option when timer expires? And when expired the timer started from 30 days? Did I get it right?

jorgeraidel

Hello i found one bug with Andy Warhol Theme when i have active Social Rabbit Plugin :(, is not working fine Currency Switcher, when you change currency stuck and no change currency.

Some suggestion?

Thanks

chris37

@jorgeraidel

Do you understand why people they ignoring you here?
Many of the members here know the simple answer in your easy question.

You want to run an online business and you don't even know how to use the search area in this very forum.

You say the ali team is not give in you the support you deserved, but you are the only person who really get more answers in all the question you give to them.

LEARN TO MAKE THINGS BY YOUR SELF.

Do you want we run your online business for you and pick up the profit?

And for your question above I do know the answer but I will not give to you!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello i found one bug with Andy Warhol Theme when i have active Social Rabbit Plugin :(, is not working fine Currency Switcher, when you change currency stuck and no change currency.

Some suggestion?

Thanks
I've activated Social Rabbit plugin on the demo website. The currency switcher works just fine. Please get in touch with our support team if you're still having troubles changing your currency.
Andy_Warhol_Woo_–_Andy_Warhol_Woo (1).png

jorgeraidel

@Chrisschris37

wow Chriss your arrogant personality and lack humility is obvius, Are you in the pet market? incredible but true!.... and about "And for your question above I do know the answer but I will not give to you!" People Like you! don't help to anyone than yourself......but good luck

chris37

@Chrisschris37

wow Chriss your arrogant personality and lack humility is obvius, Are you in the pet market? incredible but true!.... and about "And for your question above I do know the answer but I will not give to you!" People Like you! don't help to anyone than yourself......but good luck

You can see in all my message, I have help anybody wanna my help, I just don't want to help you..

And stop to write me in my personal page You are spastic

jorgeraidel

Why you no contact to Alidropship Staff for you be administrator or moderator? enough let the moderators and administrator space.

Status
Not open for further replies.