The Andy Warhol theme released

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris37

Why you no contact to Alidropship Staff for you be administrator or moderator? enough let the moderators and administrator space.

Get a life!

You sent me 1000 messages in my facebook page, and you get an automatic anwser, and one personal one from me asking who you are !

THIS IS MY LAST MESSAGES TO YOU!

Last edited:
Why you no contact to Alidropship Staff for you be administrator or moderator? enough let the moderators and administrator space.

Yo. After I read through the forum.....I have to say Chill man. Everyone is trying to make some money with alidropship services. Let’s respect each other and be polite. Let’s not waste time and effort to have pointless argument.

chris37

Yo. After I read through the forum.....I have to say Chill man. Everyone is trying to make some money with alidropship services. Let’s respect each other and be polite. Let’s not waste time and effort to have pointless argument.

Are you talking to me? Because you quote jorgeraide.

Is was not pointless argument! was a person who make a personal attack to me in social media expect the forum.
And also one who desnt's even could help her self and asking not just help for all the alidropship member but a complete instructions how to do everything.
And expecting we let our work for we instructions her.
People who don't want to make some research for them self and just wait other to give them the answers in a silver plate they never success in anything in life.

If you want to run a dropshipping business is not so easy like people say on internet.... is stil need time for you build your bussiness like any other work.

Status
Not open for further replies.