The Andy Warhol theme released

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ekaterina, website was built by Alidropship team, I only have some alidropship plugins, smush..that's all.
Sharonn, Smush might be affecting theme performance heavily. Please try deactivating it and inspecting your website one more time to identify the issue. Let me know the outcome!

Hi,
How can we change "Home Page" product category link.

Example : If you will click on my logo or enter URL then product showing according to the number of orders but I want to change this series according to my choice.

Like we can change product links for "Top Selling", "Best Selling" Category but not getting the same option for our home page link so we can change or shuffle our different products so customer feels everyday new products updating.

I have checked in "Customization--> Header" but there only above mentioned categories link space is given not for home page. Also attached screenshot for your reference and want to know the same option link space for home page products category.

Attachments

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
How can we change "Home Page" product category link.

Example : If you will click on my logo or enter URL then product showing according to the number of orders but I want to change this series according to my choice.

Like we can change product links for "Top Selling", "Best Selling" Category but not getting the same option for our home page link so we can change or shuffle our different products so customer feels everyday new products updating.

I have checked in "Customization--> Header" but there only above mentioned categories link space is given not for home page. Also attached screenshot for your reference and want to know the same option link space for home page products category.
Hello,

Thanks for your question! Please try out the sorting option that can be found in Customization => Home:

Home ‹ Andy Warhol theme for AliDropship — WordPress.png

Hi, template is unable to update from dashboard. Automatically updates are disabled for this template?
Hi, You can use this plugin

"Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades"
https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

then download the latest version of Andy wahrol theme zip file at https://alidropship.com/themes/andy-warhol/ under "Changelog"

then go to wordpress dashboard >
Apperance > Theme > add new > upload theme > activate the theme > done

hope it help.:)