The Andy Warhol theme released

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina, website was built by Alidropship team, I only have some alidropship plugins, smush..that's all.
Sharonn, Smush might be affecting theme performance heavily. Please try deactivating it and inspecting your website one more time to identify the issue. Let me know the outcome!

Hi,
How can we change "Home Page" product category link.

Example : If you will click on my logo or enter URL then product showing according to the number of orders but I want to change this series according to my choice.

Like we can change product links for "Top Selling", "Best Selling" Category but not getting the same option for our home page link so we can change or shuffle our different products so customer feels everyday new products updating.

I have checked in "Customization--> Header" but there only above mentioned categories link space is given not for home page. Also attached screenshot for your reference and want to know the same option link space for home page products category.

Attachments

• Andy Home Page.PNG
    Andy Home Page.PNG
    52.2 KB · Views: 7
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
How can we change "Home Page" product category link.

Example : If you will click on my logo or enter URL then product showing according to the number of orders but I want to change this series according to my choice.

Like we can change product links for "Top Selling", "Best Selling" Category but not getting the same option for our home page link so we can change or shuffle our different products so customer feels everyday new products updating.

I have checked in "Customization--> Header" but there only above mentioned categories link space is given not for home page. Also attached screenshot for your reference and want to know the same option link space for home page products category.
Hello,

Thanks for your question! Please try out the sorting option that can be found in Customization => Home:

Home ‹ Andy Warhol theme for AliDropship — WordPress.png

merten

Hi, template is unable to update from dashboard. Automatically updates are disabled for this template?

Alex Wee

Hi, template is unable to update from dashboard. Automatically updates are disabled for this template?

Hi, You can use this plugin

"Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades"
https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

then download the latest version of Andy wahrol theme zip file at https://alidropship.com/themes/andy-warhol/ under "Changelog"

then go to wordpress dashboard >
Apperance > Theme > add new > upload theme > activate the theme > done

hope it help.:)

jorgeraidel

Hello

i purchase Andy Warhol Woo two days ago and the samething with this guys :(, the big issues of this Alidropship guys is the Support, oh god the support is extremelly BAD, ok i am traying to edit homepage of Andy Warhol Woo and is impossible, i am usign Elementor Pro and Products not working fine, i am getting a lot of issues, and ctually i used WPBakey editor too and the same issues :(

This design is a similar o clone of WISH website but something that forgot this guys is that i tested my DOKAN PRO plugin and the theme not work fine with it? my friend 100% this theme not worth $67, from CodeCanyon you can get about $40 amazing themes, i purshased this theme for the only reason that i have alidropship woo, alishipping,ect. and this plugins have to many issues with other themes.

Finally i am waiting since 2 days a solution for solution of Edit homepage with whatever editor like Elementor, WPbakey or whatever and their fixed the Dokan or whatever vendor plugin and no received answare yet, if tomorrow nor eceived answare easy i will open a dispute of payment becuase people be honest, your Support services have COVID-19 100% :(.

Important: the autoplay youtube video is not working, when you use this option and them only show one product in this ROW instead 2 products,ect,ect,ect........ please guys we are not indian rabbits for test your codes with us :(

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello

i purchase Andy Warhol Woo two days ago and the samething with this guys :(, the big issues of this Alidropship guys is the Support, oh god the support is extremelly BAD, ok i am traying to edit homepage of Andy Warhol Woo and is impossible, i am usign Elementor Pro and Products not working fine, i am getting a lot of issues, and ctually i used WPBakey editor too and the same issues :(

This design is a similar o clone of WISH website but something that forgot this guys is that i tested my DOKAN PRO plugin and the theme not work fine with it? my friend 100% this theme not worth $67, from CodeCanyon you can get about $40 amazing themes, i purshased this theme for the only reason that i have alidropship woo, alishipping,ect. and this plugins have to many issues with other themes.

Finally i am waiting since 2 days a solution for solution of Edit homepage with whatever editor like Elementor, WPbakey or whatever and their fixed the Dokan or whatever vendor plugin and no received answare yet, if tomorrow nor eceived answare easy i will open a dispute of payment becuase people be honest, your Support services have COVID-19 100% :(.

Important: the autoplay youtube video is not working, when you use this option and them only show one product in this ROW instead 2 products,ect,ect,ect........ please guys we are not indian rabbits for test your codes with us :(
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad experience with the Andy Woo theme :(
i am usign Elementor Pro and Products not working fine, i am getting a lot of issues, and ctually i used WPBakey editor too and the same issues :(
- First of all, Elementor and WPBakery are third-party page builders. AliDropship has never claimed that our themes are compatible with these solutions. Andy Woo uses its own built-in Customizer. Please use this tool to customize your theme. Also, you can always add custom CSS code if you need to adjust the way your website looks like. Or feel free to create a child theme and adjust it to your needs.
If you have specific feature requests, I'll be happy to hear them!
i tested my DOKAN PRO plugin and the theme not work fine with it?
- Dokan is a third-party plugin designed to create a multi-vendor marketplace. I'm afraid AliDropship plugin doesn't work as a marketplace.
i purchase Andy Warhol Woo two days ago and the samething with this guys
- I'd be grateful if you could be more specific: what exactly do you find disappointing? As I said earlier, you're very welcome to share your feedback.
the autoplay youtube video is not working
- The autoplay option does work, please make sure you have the latest version of the theme (version: 1.0.5). The issue on your website might be caused by one of the third-party solutions (Elementor, WPBakery, Dokan...). There is only one product in the row, though. Thanks for reporting the bug! We'll fix it asap.
Alidropship guys is the Support, oh god the support is extremelly BAD
- Please send me a pm with details!

chris37

Hello

We have all of us be reminder not all theme work with page builder. In my first attend to build my website with alidropship woo plugin I try astra theme with elementor page builder. Everything was working find ,after I realised even If was convenience the page builder I still was not able to much the incredible design of the themes alidropship is doing.(They make the design work for us :) ).
So I move do da-vinci 2.0 woo ..with some custom css I bring in my design taste.

Anyway of the recommend list of alidropship themes woo the must compatible with elementor page builder is the storefront theme.

I wish you luck .

salemzaid1

Hello

shut up

jorgeraidel

Guys please step firmly, everybod know themeforest.net, codecanyon.net,ect. with about $40 you can hald amazing wordpress theme and almost sure you know that. how is possible that you told me that this theme is extremelly limited and plus $67, and actually we are talking about wordpress guys :)., 99% third party plugins? and respect me, the only stupid and extremelly annoying are you Mar.

jorgeraidel

Y para todos los moderadores, adminsitradores de este projecto, aprendan darse un poco de respeto y respeten a las victimas que han comrpado sus productos, por que si se fijan no soy un cliente que les ha comprado un solo producto, aprendan a recibir criticas, es extremadamente cierto que apra tener un tema sobre wordpress tan limitado esta (annoying) MOLESTAMENTE caro, dejen de pensarse que navegamos en ignorancia, y te aconsejo que cuides tus palabras por que le que estas poniendo aqui ya le hice toma de pantalla, a lo que has eescrito, recuerda que estamos en america aqui si se cumplen las leyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.