The Andy Warhol theme released

having a lot of issue with this theme now a user place an order and created an account while placing the order but the account was never created and the order was placed and charge so the user created the same account again with the same email but there no order in his account even that I do see his order in the order page also must of the page appear in the tagline as 404 logins,register, confirmation ,etc

another one is the shipping I added allyshipping plugin from alidropship i get this ugly shipping style

any help?

Attachments

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
having a lot of issue with this theme now a user place an order and created an account while placing the order but the account was never created and the order was placed and charge so the user created the same account again with the same email but there no order in his account even that I do see his order in the order page also must of the page appear in the tagline as 404 logins,register, confirmation ,etc

another one is the shipping I added allyshipping plugin from alidropship i get this ugly shipping style

any help?
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles.
However, these are not theme-related issues as Checkout and Customer Account are managed by the plugin. I'd appreciate if you could send me a pm with your WP credentials so I can give your website a check. The details you've provided in this thread are not enough to say what might be causing the issue.
Also, please make sure you've created the Login page in your admin panel.

login.png

login2.png

Hi, wanted to switch from Dali theme to Warhol:

when trying to install it's showing below message:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

please advise how to fix it.

Ekaterina Sayapina

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, wanted to switch from Dali theme to Warhol:

when trying to install it's showing below message:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

please advise how to fix it.
Hello,

The theme is only compatible with AliDropship original plugin so please make sure you've installed it on your website.
Please let me know if you require any further assistance.