The Andy Warhol theme released

Status
Not open for further replies.

salemzaid1

i bought it. its good. but it is really a shame it doesnt work with woo. i would buy it again. whoever designed this is an artist

Mar

i bought it. its good. but it is really a shame it doesnt work with woo. i would buy it again. whoever designed this is an artist
There are thousands of themes not compatible with the original plugin, it is never a shame.

Tuton

Could you please be more specific: what new features would you like us to implement? We're open to all feature requests!
The theme is working great on my site but if you can implement a way to show new arrival first on the home page not top selling also social login will be great

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks for your suggestions! These features will be introduced with the next theme update.

Tuton

having a lot of issue with this theme now a user place an order and created an account while placing the order but the account was never created and the order was placed and charge so the user created the same account again with the same email but there no order in his account even that I do see his order in the order page also must of the page appear in the tagline as 404 logins,register, confirmation ,etc

another one is the shipping I added allyshipping plugin from alidropship i get this ugly shipping style

any help?

Attachments

• 20190808_161224.jpg
    20190808_161224.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 15
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

having a lot of issue with this theme now a user place an order and created an account while placing the order but the account was never created and the order was placed and charge so the user created the same account again with the same email but there no order in his account even that I do see his order in the order page also must of the page appear in the tagline as 404 logins,register, confirmation ,etc

another one is the shipping I added allyshipping plugin from alidropship i get this ugly shipping style

any help?
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles.
However, these are not theme-related issues as Checkout and Customer Account are managed by the plugin. I'd appreciate if you could send me a pm with your WP credentials so I can give your website a check. The details you've provided in this thread are not enough to say what might be causing the issue.
Also, please make sure you've created the Login page in your admin panel.

login.png

login2.png

Sharonn

Hi, wanted to switch from Dali theme to Warhol:

when trying to install it's showing below message:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

please advise how to fix it.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, wanted to switch from Dali theme to Warhol:

when trying to install it's showing below message:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

please advise how to fix it.
Hello,

The theme is only compatible with AliDropship original plugin so please make sure you've installed it on your website.
Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

geh17

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina, I have found some issues with the Andy Warhol theme which I hope can be fix on the next update:

1. Random quantity on product left in stock banner function does not work if there's a quantity on individual product general settings. Instead, it captures the actual quantity indicated on the product settings. There should be an option for users to show real random quantity and disregard the quantity on product general settings. Please see below screenshot.

quantity.jpg

2. I have noticed and I'm not sure if this is an issue and shows on other stores but a random number appears below the social media share icon on both desktop and mobile view of my site on some of my products. Please see below screenshot of number 4 and 7 appearing.social share1.jpg

social share2.jpg

Also, I would like to reiterate the requests of other members to implement below features soon for the theme:
1. Product name to appear on home page and category page (optional or not).
2. Options for users to show by default all or selected product tabs (customer reviews, product details, item specifics, shipping & payment).

Additional feature request:
Currently, all alidropship theme only highlights the field in red when it is left blank. It would be a big help and greatly appreciated if you can also add below notification on the phone number field "Enter a valid phone number". This can also be added on the other customer information fields as well to ensure that customers are being notified properly when they accidentally left the fields blank instead of just only highlighting it in red. The notification that appears can be customizable at users discretion.

NOTE: Below screenshot was taken from another platform and is just for reference only.

1560724160312-png.9353

Last edited:

Tuton

Hi @Ekaterina Sayapina, I have found some issues with the Andy Warhol theme which I hope can be fix on the next update:

1. Random quantity on product left in stock banner function does not work if there's a quantity on individual product general settings. Instead, it captures the actual quantity indicated on the product settings. There should be an option for users to show real random quantity and disregard the quantity on product general settings. Please see below screenshot.

View attachment 9984

2. I have noticed and I'm not sure if this is an issue and shows on other stores but a random number appears below the social media share icon on both desktop and mobile view of my site on some of my products. Please see below screenshot of number 4 and 7 appearing.View attachment 9985

View attachment 9986

Also, I would like to reiterate the requests of other members to implement below features soon for the theme:
2. Options for users to show by default all or selected product tabs (customer reviews, product details, item specifics, shipping & payment).

Currently, all alidropship theme only highlights the field in red when it is left blank. It would be a big help and greatly appreciated if you can also add below notification on the phone number field "Enter a valid phone number". This can also be added on the other customer information fields as well to ensure that customers are being notified properly when they accidentally left the fields blank instead of just only highlighting it in red. The notification that appears can be customizable at the users discretion.

NOTE: Below screenshot was taken from another platform and is just for reference only.

1560724160312-png.9353
Yes please does request are awesome I will love to see the title on the product in the home page also please let us add new arrival to the homepage to be loaded first

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

View attachment 9984

2. I have noticed and I'm not sure if this is an issue and shows on other stores but a random number appears below the social media share icon on both desktop and mobile view of my site on some of my products. Please see below screenshot of number 4 and 7 appearing.View attachment 9985

View attachment 9986

Currently, all alidropship theme only highlights the field in red when it is left blank. It would be a big help and greatly appreciated if you can also add below notification on the phone number field "Enter a valid phone number". This can also be added on the other customer information fields as well to ensure that customers are being notified properly when they accidentally left the fields blank instead of just only highlighting it in red. The notification that appears can be customizable at users discretion.

1560724160312-png.9353
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! :)
1. Sounds like a good idea!
2. I'd appreciate if you could send me the link to the product you're having issues with as I couldn't reproduce the issue on my test website.
3 and 4. These are one the biggest features to be introduced in the next theme update.
5. Fair enough. We'll consider implementing these changes.

Sharonn

1.This theme is not 100% mobile friendly.
2. No products names below the product images.
3. Other google console issues.

Untitled-1.jpg

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

1.This theme is not 100% mobile friendly.
2. No products names below the product images.
3. Other google console issues.

View attachment 10003
Hello,

I'm not sure what website you're checking in Mobile-friendly test, but our demo website is mobile friendly. So, you might want to check your third-party plugins and pieces of custom code added to Customization.

Mobile-Friendly Test - Google Search Console.png
Mobile-Friendly Test - Google Search Console (1).png

Mobile-Friendly Test - Google Search Console (2).png

Status
Not open for further replies.