products going into draft when in stock

4RCC

Hey Guys, just aware of the conversation here and report similar issues found on my side. It is having about 4% of them across all the products uploaded (i.e. Products obviously have more than enough but Showing OUT OF STOCK on the front end? )......so hope things can be fixed ASAP afterward.

Thank You everyone's effort here in advance.

Attachments

• OutOfStock error.png
    OutOfStock error.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 15

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey Guys, just aware of the conversation here and report similar issues found on my side. It is having about 4% of them across all the products uploaded (i.e. Products obviously have more than enough but Showing OUT OF STOCK on the front end? )......so hope things can be fixed ASAP afterward.

Thank You everyone's effort here in advance.
Please PM me your WP login credentials to check it out.

erhiem

Products going in draft even when they are available on aliexpress.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Products going in draft even when they are available on aliexpress.
Hello, you have a notification 'Variations changed' highlighted in red - that means that you should check attributes and variations of your product - and if there are changes - reset product to update it. The reason why product couldn't been updated is a new attribute.

Mar

Hello, you have a notification 'Variations changed' highlighted in red - that means that you should check attributes and variations of your product - and if there are changes - reset product to update it. The reason why product couldn't been updated is a new attribute.
This variation thing is so confusing. In this thread https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/welcome-to-beta-testing.15633/#post-71815, it state that changing variation names is no problem. Although the thread is about changing variation name and order process, it is still about changing variation name and somehow it affect other areas like products going to draft. This confusion should be cleared especially when this conflicting statements are from members of the support team.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This variation thing is so confusing. In this thread https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/welcome-to-beta-testing.15633/#post-71815, it state that changing variation names is no problem. Although the thread is about changing variation name and order process, it is still about changing variation name and somehow it affect other areas like products going to draft. This confusion should be cleared especially when this conflicting statements are from members of the support team.
This notification appears when:

New attribute were added to the product and as a result new variations created - Product can't be updated

Mar

This notification appears when:

New attribute were added to the product and as a result new variations created - Product can't be updated
It make sense if new variation is added. So let us make it clear once and for all, changing variation name is no problem. Because I saw another thread that is also conflicting, still from support team. Also the screenshot is Variations changed.

1585826889956.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It make sense if new variation is added. So let us make it clear once and for all, changing variation name is no problem. Because I saw another thread that is also conflicting, still from support team. Also the screenshot is Variations changed.

View attachment 11528
AliDropship Woo :

1. Attribute names can be edited (but don't change slugs)
2. Attributes can't be deleted (otherwise they won't be updated)
3. Variation names can be edited
4. Variations can be deleted

AliDropship:

Attributes and variations can be edited/deleted - products will be updated.

BUT (for both plugins): if a seller adds a new attribute for a product - it needs to be reset to be updated further.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mar

AliDropship Woo :

1. Attribute's name can be edited
2. Attribute can't be deleted (otherwise it won't be updated)
3. Variation's names can be edited
4. Variations can be deleted

AliDropship:

Attributes and variations can be edited/deleted - product will be updated.
It is clear. Hope there will be no conflicting statement in the future.
BUT (for both plugins) : if seller will add new attribute for the product - it needs to be reset to be updated further.
In this case, how will we know the seller add new attribute? Do you mean product update will take care?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It is clear. Hope there will be no conflicting statement in the future.
In this case, how will we know the seller add new attribute? Do you mean product update will take care?
Yes, product won't be updated during update - and / or will be highlighted in a red in Update status

Mar

Yes, product won't be updated during update - and / or will be highlighted in a red in Update status
The highlight in red should be about variations? otherwise we will have to check all highlighted in red. Also checking the draft folder now, I saw some products marked No longer available, which I am sure were really not available in earlier check, at least five were available again. My understanding is once a product is available in AliExpress again, the system will publish it again automatically. But today it is not, I'll have to publish the products manually. Is it normal? or will the products be published again in later updates?

Mar

The highlight in red should be about variations? otherwise we will have to check all highlighted in red. Also checking the draft folder now, I saw some products marked No longer available, which I am sure were really not available in earlier check, at least five were available again. My understanding is once a product is available in AliExpress again, the system will publish it again automatically. But today it is not, I'll have to publish the products manually. Is it normal? or will the products be published again in later updates? Hope the system will publish products available again, since I have 961 products in draft folder now and it will take forever if I check all again.

uooos

I have this issue, reported to the support team a number of times but not resolved until now. There was a time when more than 200 hundred products out of more than 500 in draft folder were actually available in AliExpress. The 200 products would take me maybe a month to edit and publish, it is a lot of pain. The last response of support is because the site has many products, now here you are with only 230. Clearly there is a problem with the update system.

Mar

I have this issue, reported to the support team a number of times but not resolved until now. There was a time when more than 200 hundred products out of more than 500 in draft folder were actually available in AliExpress. The 200 products would take me maybe a month to edit and publish, it is a lot of pain. The last response of support is because the site has many products, now here you are with only 230. Clearly there is a problem with the update system.
I started a thread about this products in draft folder posted last April 9, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/products-in-draft-folder.15705/#post-72209. This is asking clarification if products in draft folder are published again automatically if available again. Apparently, the support team is having a hard time giving the clarification. What they are doing is just ignore the question, as if the thread is invisible.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Please PM me your WP and cPanel login credentials - I will check this issue (if there are still products in Draft that are available at AliExpress)

Mar

Today I checked the Draft folder of my other site with only 500 products and found out in one page with 20 products, only 2 were really not available in AliExpress. In one instance, I was thinking that this issue was resolved, but it is not, I have constantly posted this issue along with other post that was asking clarification, still about products in the Draft folder. The support team refused to talk about it. To the support team if you think the issue will go away by being silent, you are wrong. Ignoring it will not help.1588140110657.png

4RCC

Please PM me your WP login credentials to check it out.

Hi Victoria, hope all is well , and like to check if you or the team has found out the cause for the wrong "Out Of Stock sign (which is not truly reflect the actual Inventory)" ? or having advice how we can get rid of that incorrect "Out Of Stock sign" from front end if it is not reflecting the true Inventory? for we are still getting them from time to time (as attached).

B,rgds & Thx

Attachments

• out of stock.png
    out of stock.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 6

Cloud-Miner

@Mar how do you deal with this problem? I have the same issue, more than 200 products have gone "out of stock" both on the backend and frontend, but they are available on Aliexpress.

Mar

@Mar how do you deal with this problem? I have the same issue, more than 200 products have gone "out of stock" both on the backend and frontend, but they are available on Aliexpress.
Lucky for you, only 200 products while mine is 1328 in draft folder, more than the number published. God knows how many of the 1328 products are actually available in AliExpress. It is too much to check one by one.
1599559083794.png
@Victoria Kudryashova I have emailed the support already, however there is no response from them so far. Which is strange, since the support is usually very quick to address issues.
I have asked a clarification from the support team if products in draft folder is available in AliExpress again will be published automatically. I never saw a word about it, as if the post is invisible. When the support team don't response that mean they don't understand the problem and they are not capable of resolving it.

Attachments

• 1599558428424.png
    1599558428424.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 8