Products in draft folder.

Mar

I am not sure if products not available anymore and moved to the draft folder is supposed to be re-published automatically when available again in AliExpress. If this function exist, this is not working. I have seen products that I am sure was not available anymore earlier but was available again. I'll have to re-publish the products manually. If the folder has ten or twenty products, it is no big deal. But if the draft folder has 983 products, like what I have now, it will take forever to check one by one. I asked a clarification about this in my post earlier but there is no response from the team. I am asking again about this now. If there is a function to re-publish automatically, it is not working. If this function don't exist, please consider it the the next update of the plugin.

Reactions: kdb

kdb

I am not sure if products not available anymore and moved to the draft folder is supposed to be re-published automatically when available again in AliExpress. If this function exist, this is not working. I have seen products that I am sure was not available anymore earlier but was available again. I'll have to re-publish the products manually. If the folder has ten or twenty products, it is no big deal. But if the draft folder has 983 products, like what I have now, it will take forever to check one by one. I asked a clarification about this in my post earlier but there is no response from the team. I am asking again about this now. If there is a function to re-publish automatically, it is not working. If this function don't exist, please consider it the the next update of the plugin.

Yes, you are right I saw a similar issue with me. What I did select all publish then sync with AE. so the one is still not available goes back to draft and available ones are published.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

Yes, you are right I saw a similar issue with me. What I did select all publish then sync with AE. so the one is still not available goes back to draft and available ones are published.
I did exactly the same in the past. But this time the products are too many and it would take time to be updated. During that time these products may have an order and you will have to explain to the buyer if the product is not available.

Reactions: kdb

Mar

I am still waiting for a word from the support team about this.