products going into draft when in stock

Hey Guys, just aware of the conversation here and report similar issues found on my side. It is having about 4% of them across all the products uploaded (i.e. Products obviously have more than enough but Showing OUT OF STOCK on the front end? )......so hope things can be fixed ASAP afterward.

Thank You everyone's effort here in advance.

Attachments

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Guys, just aware of the conversation here and report similar issues found on my side. It is having about 4% of them across all the products uploaded (i.e. Products obviously have more than enough but Showing OUT OF STOCK on the front end? )......so hope things can be fixed ASAP afterward.

Thank You everyone's effort here in advance.
Please PM me your WP login credentials to check it out.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
Products going in draft even when they are available on aliexpress.
Hello, you have a notification 'Variations changed' highlighted in red - that means that you should check attributes and variations of your product - and if there are changes - reset product to update it. The reason why product couldn't been updated is a new attribute.

Mar

Hello, you have a notification 'Variations changed' highlighted in red - that means that you should check attributes and variations of your product - and if there are changes - reset product to update it. The reason why product couldn't been updated is a new attribute.
This variation thing is so confusing. In this thread https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/welcome-to-beta-testing.15633/#post-71815, it state that changing variation names is no problem. Although the thread is about changing variation name and order process, it is still about changing variation name and somehow it affect other areas like products going to draft. This confusion should be cleared especially when this conflicting statements are from members of the support team.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
This variation thing is so confusing. In this thread https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/welcome-to-beta-testing.15633/#post-71815, it state that changing variation names is no problem. Although the thread is about changing variation name and order process, it is still about changing variation name and somehow it affect other areas like products going to draft. This confusion should be cleared especially when this conflicting statements are from members of the support team.
This notification appears when:

New attribute were added to the product and as a result new variations created - Product can't be updated

Mar

This notification appears when:

New attribute were added to the product and as a result new variations created - Product can't be updated
It make sense if new variation is added. So let us make it clear once and for all, changing variation name is no problem. Because I saw another thread that is also conflicting, still from support team. Also the screenshot is Variations changed.

1585826889956.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
It make sense if new variation is added. So let us make it clear once and for all, changing variation name is no problem. Because I saw another thread that is also conflicting, still from support team. Also the screenshot is Variations changed.

View attachment 11528
AliDropship Woo :

1. Attribute names can be edited (but don't change slugs)
2. Attributes can't be deleted (otherwise they won't be updated)
3. Variation names can be edited
4. Variations can be deleted

AliDropship:

Attributes and variations can be edited/deleted - products will be updated.

BUT (for both plugins): if a seller adds a new attribute for a product - it needs to be reset to be updated further.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mar

AliDropship Woo :

1. Attribute's name can be edited
2. Attribute can't be deleted (otherwise it won't be updated)
3. Variation's names can be edited
4. Variations can be deleted

AliDropship:

Attributes and variations can be edited/deleted - product will be updated.
It is clear. Hope there will be no conflicting statement in the future.
BUT (for both plugins) : if seller will add new attribute for the product - it needs to be reset to be updated further.
In this case, how will we know the seller add new attribute? Do you mean product update will take care?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Staff member
It is clear. Hope there will be no conflicting statement in the future.
In this case, how will we know the seller add new attribute? Do you mean product update will take care?
Yes, product won't be updated during update - and / or will be highlighted in a red in Update status

Mar

Yes, product won't be updated during update - and / or will be highlighted in a red in Update status
The highlight in red should be about variations? otherwise we will have to check all highlighted in red. Also checking the draft folder now, I saw some products marked No longer available, which I am sure were really not available in earlier check, at least five were available again. My understanding is once a product is available in AliExpress again, the system will publish it again automatically. But today it is not, I'll have to publish the products manually. Is it normal? or will the products be published again in later updates?

Mar

The highlight in red should be about variations? otherwise we will have to check all highlighted in red. Also checking the draft folder now, I saw some products marked No longer available, which I am sure were really not available in earlier check, at least five were available again. My understanding is once a product is available in AliExpress again, the system will publish it again automatically. But today it is not, I'll have to publish the products manually. Is it normal? or will the products be published again in later updates? Hope the system will publish products available again, since I have 961 products in draft folder now and it will take forever if I check all again.