asadamatic

I was using alidropship's stardard theme but i wanted to change to this new theme

so i asked somebody to help me switch theme - at first he did ok. Then he was going to add extra items

but when he started to add the new items all my item variables and some images ahve dissapeared

i am not sure what he did

and half way through the work he admited he was new at alidropship and was not sure how to use and cenceled the gig halfway

so i am not sure what really happned

but i uploaded the first hundred products myself and edited all the pictures and the descriptions but now all is lost

How can I recover all those lost prody and images?

Direct Webstore

alidropship's stardard theme
Which one?

wanted to change to this new theme
Which one?

Then he was going to add extra items
What items?

all my item variables and some images ahve dissapeared
It's not clear what you are saying.

How can I recover all those lost prody and images?
Look in the "Trash" in "All Products" If they are in there ... select them all and click "Restore" from the dropdown menu.

Direct Webstore

I don't know what the "Porto" theme is but it's not one of the Alidropship Original compatiple themes. Put Davinci back.

Direct Webstore

... and if your products are not in the Trash ... you will just have to start from scratch.
As for the products changed to simple products ... edit the products and change them back ... but Im thinking you may have trouble with that. You may just have to start over again.

Who is the idiot that destroyed your site?

Direct Webstore

You didn't mention you changed to Woo. If I was you, I just start from scratch and don't let anyone near your site. If setting up Woo is too hard...go back to the Original/Davinci

Direct Webstore

Porto is a theme for WooCommerce, it is not compatible with AliDropship Original plugin.
It seems from the screenshots he changed to Woocommerce, but the guy who did it for him didn't tell him of the consequences.

so, what to do now?
I've just realised that Porto is a "paid" theme. So you will probably want to continue with Woocommerce.

If the products you imported before were with the Original Plugin ... they are now gone. Forever.
You just have to start from scratch.

Good Luck

Last edited: