ayplus

Hello, I am creating my store but I am not registered as a business. What payment options can I add to my website. I'm a foreigner where I live and registration is quite difficult. What affordable payment options can I use to receive card payment without a business registration. Thank you

Direct Webstore

My God.

Sorry, we've run out of silver plates and spoons to serve up readily available answers with. You will just have to READ/SEARCH the Knowledge Base which contains that information already or search the forum like you're supposed to for the COUNTLESS threads on this topic that exist already.

PLUS ... you did not even state WHERE you live. How on Earth are you expecting a logical answer anyway?

ccp_003.jpg

And in the future, please READ this notice right above your post ...

ccp_004.jpg

#UNWATCHING#

Last edited:

daniel-97

Hello, I am creating my store but I am not registered as a business. What payment options can I add to my website. I'm a foreigner where I live and registration is quite difficult. What affordable payment options can I use to receive card payment without a business registration. Thank you
Have you tried Stripe? If you're using Original ALidropship, you will have many options for credit card payments.

The credit card company lists: HERE

Next time please try searching for answers like Direct Webstore pointed out above, it's much faster if you're in a rush for solutions.