[METHOD] STRIPE Payment Gateway

kungfupanda

Today I receive a letter from stripe

Hi ***,

Our systems recently identified charges that appear to be unauthorized by the cardholder, meaning that the owner of the credit or debit card did not consent to these payments. This unfortunately means that we will no longer be able to accept payments for www.xxxx.com.

The following charges on your account will be refunded back to the cardholder within 5-7 business days. They may take longer to appear on the cardholder's statement.

We're sorry that we won't be able to offer you service going forward, but our restrictions here are firm. If you believe that we've made a mistake, we'd like to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. To help us effectively revisit your account, please complete the following form:

dashboard.stripe.com/verifications/credit_card

Once you've completed the verification, we'll revisit your account and follow up with you.

I have verified my credit card, what should I do next?

kungfupanda

Today I receive their email and my account is enable again. But it shows me the notice
We had trouble verifying the personal information you submitted when you activated your Stripe account. Please re-enter the information below to confirm your identity.
I just input the 00000000 in the form.
Can I add a new account to my second store?

kristijan95

Today I receive their email and my account is enable again. But it shows me the notice

I just input the 00000000 in the form.
Can I add a new account to my second store?
put 0000 or random numbers...yes you can have multiple gateways on one stripe account, but this is hit or miss method, get some $$$ via this method and go WhiteHat with Stripe cause nobody know when you can get blocked, reviewed, etc. by Stripe

Last edited:

kungfupanda

put 0000 or random numbers...yes you can have multiple gateways on one stripe account, but this is hit or miss method, get some $$$ via this method and go WhiteHat with Stripe cause nobody know when you can get blocked, reviewed, etc. by Stripe
I receive their email about this
That said, it seems we're running into a small issue verifying your identity—unfortunately the systems we use sometimes need a bit more information to retrieve a match. We've enabled a prompt at the top of your dashboard[1] that will allow you to safely upload your information. Once you complete that form, you'll be all set, and we'll be sure to reach out if we ever need any other information about your account!

Acrono

Hi,

If you have a previous account with them and verify your business and few days laters recieve

"Unfortunately, we were unable to verify the information you provided and won't be able to accept payments on your behalf. This restriction is not something we can work around, and we're sorry we won't be able to help with your business."

I can create other account with the same details with a EIN this time they verify previous account information?

kristijan95

Hi,

If you have a previous account with them and verify your business and few days laters recieve

"Unfortunately, we were unable to verify the information you provided and won't be able to accept payments on your behalf. This restriction is not something we can work around, and we're sorry we won't be able to help with your business."

I can create other account with the same details with a EIN this time they verify previous account information?
yes try another one, or if you can enter that account just verify it

Acrono

Are you sure i'm not going to block me again. I not want they block me my EIN or blacklist

I'm afraid using my previous infomation about me and my company they block me again but i can't provide another i have legal company i still not understand why they block me if i put all correctly and verify.

I can log in my current account but i can't verify again and only i can use the test mode.

kristijan95

Are you sure i'm not going to block me again. I not want they block me my EIN or blacklist

I'm afraid using my previous infomation about me and my company they block me again but i can't provide another i have legal company i still not understand why they block me if i put all correctly and verify.
e
I can log in my current account but i can't verify again and only i can use the test mode.

I can't be 100% sure if they gonna ban you again, try to set up new one and verify it by EIN and get back here with results