[METHOD] STRIPE Payment Gateway

Rodrigo

That's right, Payoneer itself is a bank without a physical location but it offers GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE that provides you with a virtual US bank account that can be used to withdraw money from Stripe.
Exactly, thats what I was saying and offered the screen shot where you can see the Physical Bank and account info to use for payment. Payoneer is the service.

There is no easy way now a days to open an account without being in the USA physically. However Stripe does have one option, kind of a All-in-one solution where they register your company, create a bank account for you, get the EIN number, etc. https://stripe.com/atlas.

The use Silicon Valley Bank, so if you already had a corporation setup you can probably try to apply with them directly at https://www.svb.com/.

As previously mentioned, and as others have done before you can use the Global Payment of Payoneer, if not try Atlas or Silicon Valley Bank. Don't know many other options.

Rodrigo

@Rodrigo

thank you for the information :)

1st i will try this method and setup some business , later i will try stripe atlas
have u got the LLC ?

I had one years ago and closed it. Now that I am starting more internet businesses I will open one, I am in the US so its kind of simple for me and is easier to open and manage one in the state you live in.

kristijan95

I think that everything is clear here, two ways to do online business, black or white as you wish, the choice is yours :))

neeraj89

thank you for all i got my EIN number :)

1st time man was speaking and he is very terrible so i cut the call again i call and lady was speak and very kindly then i got my EIN number :)

thank u all again :D
Congrats bro. so you all ready to activate stripe? Anything else left?

kranmer

Hi, Guys!

I already called to IRS and received EIN number by phone
Have one more question...

Today I received EIM by mail. So I have EIN on paper. But I am very confused with the third page of the letter...

Can you look at this third page and tell me what I must to do?

Am I must send them something back?
If I do not send them an answer - my EIN will not work?

After I read the third page of the IRS letter I thought that I must send a mail to IRS with my telephone number on it...
1) Am I understand IRS letter correctly?
2) Must I send them my telephone number?
3) If I must send my number to IRS - then I must send to them my Russian number or the one I get from the TextNow
4) Can I send the letter to IRS from Russia, or I must use my PO Box Address...
5) Can I call to IRS and dictate my phone number instead of sending a mail?

Sorry for so many questions. But I am new in Dropshipping business and really don't understand how I must react to IRS letter...

Attachments

• get_file_scan-1.zip
    943.3 KB · Views: 27

idhasitha

i have got a lot of troubles with Stripe :( , is textnow work ? i dint get message from stripe

image.png

image.png

idhasitha

i just fill the required information , now it look like this is this mean my account back to normal status ? and can i do a transaction now ?

image.png

kranmer

Try to ask again. It is very important for me... I do not understand can I use my EIN or not

Today I received EIM by mail. So I have EIN on paper. But I am very confused with the third page of the letter...

After I read the third page of the IRS letter I thought that I must send a mail to IRS with my telephone number on it...
3) If I must send my number to IRS - then I must send to them my Russian number or the one I get from the TextNow

Sorry for so many questions. But I am new in Dropshipping business and really don't understand how I must react to IRS letter...

get_file_scan-3.jpg

Attachments

• get_file_scan-1 (1).zip
    943.3 KB · Views: 16

Zen

Any idea how to verify my us phone, any new service that can help i try a lot
Textnow have this message
Unknown error - Please try submitting again. If the problem continues contact Customer Care for assistance.
i try textfree.us = sux not recieve msg and others.

kristijan95

Try to ask again. It is very important for me... I do not understand can I use my EIN or not

View attachment 765

hmm, I don't think that you need send them anything cause you're verified by the call you make with them when asking for EIN

Any idea how to verify my us phone, any new service that can help i try a lot
Textnow have this message
Unknown error - Please try submitting again. If the problem continues contact Customer Care for assistance.
i try textfree.us = sux not recieve msg and others.

try sonetel, or google for services like textnow, textplus,...sonetel

Zen

hmm, I don't think that you need send them anything cause you're verified by the call you make with them when asking for EIN

try sonetel, or google for services like textnow, textplus,...sonetel
Supports says from textnow :.. how you get i dont understand , also sontetel not provide service vertifications ..
Fiona
I understand, however we currently do not support giving out numbers outside of North America, I apologize I would not know, I would highly suggest checking online or in the Play store.

Zen

on Textplus i not recieve any sms or call, i try it .
Serious guys , what happened, how you verify this.. , if anybody know exact service , will be great to share it.

kristijan95

okay, it's possible that they blocked all possible US mobile number providers, I can't help you on that one, you all gonna need to find mobile number service on google, since textnow is working for me. But try on playstore or appstore, there must be some app/provider that they didn't block, also you can buy US SIM card online