[METHOD] STRIPE Payment Gateway

Scott

I am attempting to add Stripe as a payment option. I live in Canada so I have already set up an account. No problems there. I have an API key from Stripe as well. I have inserted this in the Alidropship plugin settings. However, I have attempted to do a test transaction, but stripe did not communicate with my website. Do I need to implement methods for tokenization within Stripe's Checkout option? I see there's some code to add. However, I do not have a coding background and am unsure what coding has already been done to implement payment within Alidropship. Is there any documentation to show how to fully implement Stripe? If not, could someone help guide me in the right direction? Any help would be appreciated!

kristijan95

I am attempting to add Stripe as a payment option. I live in Canada so I have already set up an account. No problems there. I have an API key from Stripe as well. I have inserted this in the Alidropship plugin settings. However, I have attempted to do a test transaction, but stripe did not communicate with my website. Do I need to implement methods for tokenization within Stripe's Checkout option? I see there's some code to add. However, I do not have a coding background and am unsure what coding has already been done to implement payment within Alidropship. Is there any documentation to show how to fully implement Stripe? If not, could someone help guide me in the right direction? Any help would be appreciated!

you just need set up site on you STRIPE dashboard and get secret key from it and put it in alidropship>settings>payments>creditcard>stripe, also put your bank account info in stripe so transfers can be done and switch from test to live

Arun

Hello - Looks like they are not accepting application through phone anymore and they are only accepting online submission which is asking for SSN / ITIN. Anyone faced the same issue? Do we have any alternate methods?

soona

Hello everyone , thank you very much @kristijan95 for this article it was very helpful for me
But i have a problem with my account after getting my first orders on stripe i received this email
Our systems recently identified charges that appear to be unauthorized by the cardholder, meaning that the owner of the credit or debit card did not consent to these payments. This unfortunately means that we will no longer be able to accept payments for xxxxx.com.
The following charges on your account will be refunded back to the cardholder. They may take longer to appear on the cardholder's statement.
https://dashboard.stripe.com/payments/ch_
https://dashboard.stripe.com/payments/ch_
We're sorry that we won't be able to offer you service going forward, but our restrictions here are firm. If you believe that we've made a mistake, we'd like to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. To help us effectively revisit your account, please complete the following form:
https://dashboard.stripe.com/verifications/credit_card
Once you've completed the verification, we'll revisit your account and follow up with you.

And when i complate the verification with my payoneer card i got : Invalid card used for verification. Please use a non-prepaid Credit/Debit card

Does any one know what is the problem?

Attachments

• varify card 2.png
    varify card 2.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 73
  • verify card 3.png
    verify card 3.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

kristijan95

Hello everyone , thank you very much @kristijan95 for this article it was very helpful for me
But i have a problem with my account after getting my first orders on stripe i received this email

And when i complate the verification with my payoneer card i got : Invalid card used for verification. Please use a non-prepaid Credit/Debit card

Does any one know what is the problem?
you need to put bank account not a card

kristijan95

Hello - Looks like they are not accepting application through phone anymore and they are only accepting online submission which is asking for SSN / ITIN. Anyone faced the same issue? Do we have any alternate methods?
find another free text or call service that provide you with US phone number and that's it
Is anyone here using the same stripe account for multiple websites? is it risky?
I do, and so far no problems :)

Darinel Aizprua

3 Stores not able to work with Stripe.....So Sad, here is the message that they send to me.

----------------------------
Hi Darinel,

Thank you for completing our verification process. Unfortunately, we still won't be able to accept payments for (mywebsite.com) moving forward.

Stripe can only support users with a low risk of customer disputes—after reviewing your submitted information and website, it does seem like your site presents a higher level of risk than we can currently support.

We're sorry that we can't offer ongoing service, and we wish you the best of luck with your business.

Best,
Grayson
----------------------------

Rodrigo

They still accept applications over the phone per their website https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/how-to-apply-for-an-ein.

Apply by Telephone – International Applicants
International applicants may call 267-941-1099 (not a toll-free number) 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday to obtain their EIN. The person making the call must be authorized to receive the EIN and answer questions concerning the Form SS-4 (PDF), Application for Employer Identification Number. Complete the Third Party Designee section only if you want to authorize the named individual to receive the entity’s EIN and answer questions about the completion of Form SS-4. The designee’s authority terminates at the time the EIN is assigned and released to the designee. You must complete the signature area for the authorization to be valid.

kranmer2

Have a problem with redirecting US mail and using POBox System. All thouse systems in order to start forwarding packages to me, says that they will need to verify my account by signing Form 1583 and notarizing it by a notary public, justice of the peace, bank officer or lawyer. Am I really must notarizing this form? Can I do not do this? How I can avoid this procedure?

Rodrigo

Have a problem with redirecting US mail and using POBox System. All thouse systems in order to start forwarding packages to me, says that they will need to verify my account by signing Form 1583 and notarizing it by a notary public, justice of the peace, bank officer or lawyer. Am I really must notarizing this form? Can I do not do this? How I can avoid this procedure?

I think some services may not require this, I guess it depends if they want to assume the liability. You see in the US handling, opening, receiving, etc mail that is not intended for you can be a big issue, therefore this way with form 1583 you are granting them permission to receive the mail in your behalf, forward it to you, open it, scan it, etc.

Why not fill the form and have it notarized? Pretty straight forward process. If not keep you may need to keep on searching for a service that does not have this requirement.

Rodrigo

Hi @Rodrigo

Payoneer is a vertual bank account and stripe request physical bank

Yes, but this whole thread is how to use Stripe WITH Payoneer as a bank account, if you had an US Bank Account you technically wouldn't need a Payoneer account because a tradiotional bank gives you a debit card, checks, etc.

If you go to the first post you see that Payoneer is use for the bank account
1) Bank Account
Thank God there is PAYONEER! – payment system that can provide you with a prepaid MasterCard AND has the ability to accept ACH transfers from US Companies - exactly what is used by Stripe to conduct a payout.

Registration for Payoneer is straightforward and if you want, you can use my link to get $25 to your account. Once you're done they will send you the card (MasterCard), however you don't need to wait to receive it and can start accepting payments from Stripe right away.

When you are filling out the Bank info, the OP posted the following instructions:

Bank Account: Log in to your Payoneer account, click Receive -> Global Payment Service and copy all the bank info from there.

So, if you follow the directions you will see the Bank (PHYSICAL) assigned to your Payoneer account, the routing and account number. If you want to get paid on a different currency you click on that currency and get the Bank Name, routing and account number.

6ca2220f-9993-4c3a-4a5e-983187b84d28.png

So, question is, what is the error you are having really?

Last edited:

idhasitha

@Rodrigo

actually i just read about post before start this , because if we do some things wrong may be them block our account with money
so i found some post stripe request Actual US bank account not a virtual

read this :

Payoneer is a bank without a physical location (it's strictly only an online bank). One of the requirements of opening a Live Stripe account is to have a bank account with a physical location in the country where your business is located. Since Payoneer fails to meet this criteria, I'm afraid that we are unable to support payouts to Payoneer bank account.

In order to open a US Stripe account, you will need to have a bank account physically located in the US. You can read more on this below:

https://support.stripe.com/questions/bank-account-and-payouts#setting-up

Yaros

Staff member
@Rodrigo

actually i just read about post before start this , because if we do some things wrong may be them block our account with money
so i found some post stripe request Actual US bank account not a virtual

read this :

Payoneer is a bank without a physical location (it's strictly only an online bank). One of the requirements of opening a Live Stripe account is to have a bank account with a physical location in the country where your business is located. Since Payoneer fails to meet this criteria, I'm afraid that we are unable to support payouts to Payoneer bank account.

In order to open a US Stripe account, you will need to have a bank account physically located in the US. You can read more on this below:

https://support.stripe.com/questions/bank-account-and-payouts#setting-up
That's right, Payoneer itself is a bank without a physical location but it offers GLOBAL PAYMENT SERVICE that provides you with a virtual US bank account that can be used to withdraw money from Stripe.