[METHOD] STRIPE Payment Gateway

kristijan95

How do the IRS can verify your name & address? and does stripe check the name associated to the EIN? if not, then you can use any EIN, right?!
you just give them p.o box address and your name and your address, stripe just take all that for verification so they will not check it I think, you get your EIN from IRS so you can use it whenever you want it :)

kristijan95

After replying to there email about closing my account, today, they sent me this:

"Stripe can only support users with a low risk of customer disputes—after reviewing your submitted information and website, it does seem like your site presents a higher level of risk than we can currently support.

We're sorry that we can't offer ongoing service, and we wish you the best of luck with your business."

This is what they said, I have no idea why they said that my shop presents a high risk, I am selling just phone cases and bags.
hmm I never saw that kind of problem, sorry I can't tell you more than it's wrote in first post but you should try again with that exact steps

The Dropper

it's so annoying actually! because Stripe don't require an EIN when you sign up as Individual, and it's optional, what they require is an SSN last 4 digit to verify your identity.
Which mean that you can sign up without EIN, and all that you gonna need is to verify with your phone number. Btw do they verify with SMS or a Call?
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

kristijan95

it's so annoying actually! because Stripe don't require an EIN when you sign up as Individual, and it's optional, what they require is an SSN last 4 digit to verify your identity.
Which mean that you can sign up without EIN, and all that you gonna need is to verify with your phone number. Btw do they verify with SMS or a Call?
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
they verify by SMS, but cause you're typing in SSN form all zeros, Stripe will maybe looking for real number for verification also, there comes EIN cause you're a foreigner and you did get it from IRS

Vlad

Hi Guys! It seems the trick with typing SSN 0000 in snot working anymore. I typed 0000 and has only one option - save for letter.Check out the screen shot! Active account option is not available. Please let me know guys what I`m doing wrong?

Much appreciate for any feedback!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 129

Edward

Hi Guys! It seems the trick with typing SSN 0000 in snot working anymore. I typed 0000 and has only one option - save for letter.Check out the screen shot! Active account option is not available. Please let me know guys what I`m doing wrong?

Yh I also so this when I did my account again yesterday, I just put the lat 4 digits of my EIN.

kristijan95

just put random numbers then

Vlad

just put random numbers then

Hi Kristijan! Thank you for advice!

Please lеt me know how you verify your account via SMS? I bought Sonetel number but Sonetell support told me that "Sonetel service may not be used for identity validation or verification at websites related to banking or any other third party website or online service". here is the link for rulles: vhttp://sonetel.com/en/help/help-topics/phone-numbers/can-i-send-and-receive-sms/

I tryed to verify my account but did not get any sms via Sonetel. How you guys did it? What service did you use? Really need you support!

kristijan95

Hi Kristijan! Thank you for advice!

Please lеt me know how you verify your account via SMS? I bought Sonetel number but Sonetell support told me that "Sonetel service may not be used for identity validation or verification at websites related to banking or any other third party website or online service". here is the link for rulles: vhttp://sonetel.com/en/help/help-topics/phone-numbers/can-i-send-and-receive-sms/

I tryed to verify my account but did not get any sms via Sonetel. How you guys did it? What service did you use? Really need you support!
use free service like textnow

Vlad

Hi, Guys! Finally Active my Stripe Account! Thank you so much Kristijan for sharing this information. Just quick question. Stipe has ip data in a personal account settings (screen in the attachment). Thus they awared about our country - and it`s not the US. What do you think about it? Does anyone use US VPN or other services to hide this data? Or it`s ok?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 130

kristijan95

Hi, Guys! Finally Active my Stripe Account! Thank you so much Kristijan for sharing this information. Just quick question. Stipe has ip data in a personal account settings (screen in the attachment). Thus they awared about our country - and it`s not the US. What do you think about it? Does anyone use US VPN or other services to hide this data? Or it`s ok?

Glad you make it :)) I'm loging in from Croatia, Zagreb, sometimes I use VPN and it's working normally for 3 months now :) but if something will go wrong I'll keep you all posted

Edward

I did my second account and I got again my account restricted by stripe after several days. My website is a fan merch niche and they told me that I need re-seller authorization. This is what they said:

"I’ve taken a look over your account and it appears the products you’re offering have copyrighted characters on them. That said, we’d need re-seller authorization in order to be able to support the sell of those products on your account. Can you provide us with the authorization for your products?"

Any advice?

Vlad

Hi guys!

Just struggle with set up test transactions. So as I know after active my Stripe account I have to put test API key in my store stripe setting options but the point is that I don`t see any field to put the test Api key. How you figure out with it and what I`m doing wrong?

Thank in advance.

kristijan95

I did my second account and I got again my account restricted by stripe after several days. My website is a fan merch niche and they told me that I need re-seller authorization. This is what they said:

"I’ve taken a look over your account and it appears the products you’re offering have copyrighted characters on them. That said, we’d need re-seller authorization in order to be able to support the sell of those products on your account. Can you provide us with the authorization for your products?"

Any advice?

hmmm, to be honest I'm also selling fan merch niche and didn't get that kind of message, maybe is hit or miss I'm not sure, try another one is the only thing I can say to you cause mine is working fine I'm sorry

kristijan95

Hi guys!

Just struggle with set up test transactions. So as I know after active my Stripe account I have to put test API key in my store stripe setting options but the point is that I don`t see any field to put the test Api key. How you figure out with it and what I`m doing wrong?

Thank in advance.
put it in Alidropship>Settings>Payments>Credit Cards on your WP Panel

kristijan95

Hello,

After few inflows to my stripe I got email:

they ask me to fill this up:

aa5958ddb81a9d958a1d296c640d6878722.jpg

Did enyone else experienced this already? I don't have SSN and I afraid to confirm this personal info without entering SSN. What should I do?

Edit: Now I tried to send it without filling SSN field but it is required and cannot be unfilled... I have a bad feeling about this.
just put random numbers and that's it ;)

Hi kristijan95,

Im about to sign up for Payoneer and i have a question - for security details i have to put my actual address of my country or i have to get US address?