[METHOD] STRIPE Payment Gateway

kristijan95

Hi kristijan95,

Im about to sign up for Payoneer and i have a question - for security details i have to put my actual address of my country or i have to get US address?
yes on payoneer you must put your home address, cause you'll get MasterCard on that address :)

Hello and thanks. Will see how that goes.

BTW... Last week I got many attempts to checkout with credit cards and 24 of them was blocked by deffault Stripe "Radar" rules, because they probably tried to pay from stolen credit cards. However, there was 3 lucky payments that managed to pass "radar" and be succesfuly captured on my Stripe account.

Have anyone experienced this? I'm not quaranteed that those payments was made from stolen cards so I don't really know what should I do? Should I wait till it will be tranfered to my payoneer or should I refund and report that charges as fraud? Thanks.

the Internet is full of hackers hahah :D...is that the same person tried to buy something or?
If you ask me I would process with transaction cause I can't know if someone card was stolen...

yes on payoneer you must put your home address, cause you'll get MasterCard on that address :)

the Internet is full of hackers hahah :D...is that the same person tried to buy something or?
If you ask me I would process with transaction cause I can't know if someone card was stolen...
Thanks a lot!

Rehan Eiajz

Hey Kristijan95,
your post is very much helpful, i have few questions.

1. Can i use my currently Mail Service which i have for my own shopping at Border?
2. is there any way i can get EIN number online instead of calling them?

Hi everyone,

I want to share with you simple Method for getting Stripe wherever you are in this big World :D

And I'm this good because I see everyone is struggling with Payment Gateway!

I decided to try Stripe and had to find a fast and legal way to accept it without being resident of the supported countries.

As for now I know it's functioning well, but the thing is I don't know how long will it drive but if something happens then just open a new one :D

So here is the method to GET STRIPE and live forever:

The normal way is to form an LLC (Limited Liability Company) or C-corp in the US and open the bank account; however, even if the process of LLC opening is simple and can be done remotely, there are no banks in the US that are willing to open an account without the potential owner first visiting the branch.

Also, Stripe requires you to enter SSN or EIN to verify your identity, which stops 90% of people in their tracks.

The good news: Yes! You can get an EIN being a foreigner AND remotely, which is enough for Stripe to activate your account.

To proceed you'll need a few crucial things:
  • A US bank account
  • A SSN or EIN
  • U.S. Address ( I used $10 USAMail for this or just use any POBox System, you just need address)
  • TextNow or Sonetel for approving Stripe Account to proceed with transactions (they will hold it if you don't do that)
NOW LET'S GET TO BUSINESS!

FIRST THING FIRST REGISTER FOR STRIPE ACCOUNT

1) Bank Account
Thank God there is PAYONEER! – payment system that can provide you with a prepaid MasterCard AND has the ability to accept ACH transfers from US Companies - exactly what is used by Stripe to conduct a payout.

Registration for Payoneer is straightforward and if you want, you can use my link to get $25 to your account. Once you're done they will send you the card (MasterCard), however you don't need to wait to receive it and can start accepting payments from Stripe right away.

2) SSN / EIN
This article is for foreigners and I assume you know nothing about SSN (Social Security Number). One thing you should know though is that it's IMPOSSIBLE to get it.

The alternative to SSN is EIN – an Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, which is used to identify a business entity.

To get the EIN you'll need to make a call to the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) and do some homework:
  • Download the form and fill it in beforehand.
  • Call the IRS (number – (800) 829-4933) and say that you need an EIN. They will ask you to send the form by fax, but just say that you do not have a fax machine and would like to do it by phone.
  • The operator will ask you to have the form on hand and dictate fields.
  • In 10 minutes you'll have an EIN number which also will be sent to you by mail (in your home country).
The only other thing worth doing is asking the IRS about filing a tax return. In my case they told: "We don't care, just pay in your home country".

When you have your EIN, you can go to Stripe and switch the LIVE/TEST switcher to LIVE, then click Activate Account.

You have to fill out all the fields, but be careful with the following. Here is what you should choose:

Business type: Individual / Sole Proprietorship

EIN: The number you've received

Address: Any mail-forwarding address in the US (PO Box Address)

Phone: Real US phone number (get it here and forward to your phone) or FREE Solution is TextNow

SSN: 0000

Bank Account: Log in to your Payoneer account, click Receive -> Global Payment Service and copy all the bank info from there.

And that's it. Accept your payments!

If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask I'll do my best to answer it.

CHEERS!

kingpin

Hello Kinngpin,

How to register LLC?

there are many websites that do the processing on your behalf and charge you more then 500$
but i know a site that do that only for 299$ and will register it in 24 hours

inbox me for the link. dont wana advertise any other person's biz publicly

heheheheh

kristijan95

best way is register a US based LLC in delaware state and use stripe without any issues.
yes it is but this is a simple free method to do it for free so... zero cost versus 300-1000$
Hey Kristijan95,
your post is very much helpful, i have few questions.

1. Can i use my currently Mail Service which i have for my own shopping at Border?
2. is there any way i can get EIN number online instead of calling them?
1. I don't quite get what you've asked :D
2. so far no online, just call via skype
Hey Kristijan95,

In this form you have just filled few things, i am also in a country which do not support stripe so i also have to fill only those things nothing else to filled?
also is there any charges to get EIN number or it's just free?
yes, you sign it like that example with your own info, you can also tick "Sole Proprieton (SSN)" instead of "Personal service corporation" as someone said in this thread...
there are no charges just put them on the line and get EIN :)

Hi again kristijan95, thanks for sharing with us the informations we need to start our dropshipping business. I find it very useful and im following it. ;)

I 've got my EIN number now and want to sign up for Stripe and Paypal accounts. You've described here how to sign up for Stripe. What about Paypal? which address i should provide them US or local?

Thanks a ton! :)

Rehan Eiajz

Can you please email the details.

there are many websites that do the processing on your behalf and charge you more then 500$
but i know a site that do that only for 299$ and will register it in 24 hours

inbox me for the link. dont wana advertise any other person's biz publicly

heheheheh

Rehan Eiajz

yes it is but this is a simple free method to do it for free so... zero cost versus 300-1000$

yes, you sign it like that example with your own info, you can also tick "Sole Proprieton (SSN)" instead of "Personal service corporation" as someone said in this thread...

Thank you for your reply

kingpin

this method is tricky. and if they find it out they'll suspend your account.

if you're truly wanting to do some fortune on ECOM business just do everything whitehat.

your focus should be more about HOW TO market your products

if you're starting up with e-commerce biz just go with PayPal and make some money and then with that apply for a US based LLC and use stripe or any other method.

but this method that the OP rxplained works too but you never know when they'll suspend your account and may hold your money also.

Use Paypal Pro

Rehan Eiajz

if you're truly wanting to do some fortune on ECOM business just do everything whitehat.

if you're starting up with e-commerce biz just go with PayPal and make some money and then with that apply for a US based LLC and use stripe or any other method.

but this method that the OP rxplained works too but you never know when they'll suspend your account and may hold your money also.

Use Paypal Pro

The problem is in my county Paypal also not supported.

kinldy can you inbox me the link for forming LLC company which you were saying have less charges.

kristijan95

Use Paypal Pro
I sign this cause nothing here in BlackHat lasts forever, that's only thing that is bad :D, but when you reach some $$ with this BlackHat Stripe you can open LLC and everything will be autorished and you can go on :)

Rehan Eiajz

If a call Them and get MY EIN number will they send it by to my mailing address or they will give it to me right on phone?

Rehan Eiajz

I am also stuck with that now what to do? kindly advise how did you fixed that?

Hello,

After few inflows to my stripe I got email:

they ask me to fill this up:

aa5958ddb81a9d958a1d296c640d6878722.jpg

Did enyone else experienced this already? I don't have SSN and I afraid to confirm this personal info without entering SSN. What should I do?

Edit: Now I tried to send it without filling SSN field but it is required and cannot be unfilled... I have a bad feeling about this.