Hussam

Hi everyone

Ok so last February was my 17th birthday and as a gift from my parents I received 950 dollars (I dunno why they couldn't add 50 more so don't ask) plus they opened me a bank account. In the next few days I started pursing my dream which is to have my own clothing brand but I had to start from somewhere so I researched a lot in the past and came to the conclusion that dropshipping is the best way for me to go; anyway getting to the point I spent the last few months building my store and its almost done but when I wanted to test it, I discovered a huge problem and I am completely stuck, problem is I cant take credit card payments and to make stuff worse my country isn't supported in all the payment services and since 70% of people pay using their credit cards I need to find a solution so what should I do???

oh yeah I have less than 400 remaining

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi everyone

Ok so last February was my 17th birthday and as a gift from my parents I received 950 dollars (I dunno why they couldn't add 50 more so don't ask) plus they opened me a bank account. In the next few days I started pursing my dream which is to have my own clothing brand but I had to start from somewhere so I researched a lot in the past and came to the conclusion that dropshipping is the best way for me to go; anyway getting to the point I spent the last few months building my store and its almost done but when I wanted to test it, I discovered a huge problem and I am completely stuck, problem is I cant take credit card payments and to make stuff worse my country isn't supported in all the payment services and since 70% of people pay using their credit cards I need to find a solution so what should I do???

oh yeah I have less than 400 remaining

Thanks
Hello, you may look through this thread: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/method-stripe-payment-gateway.765/page-5#post-7520
and read this article: https://alidropship.com/register-dropshipping-business-us-get-credit-card-payments-stripe/