Filipino Dropshippers, Anyone?

Ruby

It is not that simple. It take weeks to several months before you can see your products in Google search. Kailangan mo mag research tungkol dyan.
Hi.. okay na ung store ko..so far.. busy ako sa promotion rather than making sales.

Ruby

Ang store ko ay bago. Pangalawang website, launched it less than three weeks ago. I am still in the process of adding and editing products. I can help you in things I know, just send me PM.
Hi Mar! Ask ko lang up and running na ba online store mo? Baguhan kasi ako ginagawa palang online store ko. Baka may tips ka pewee bigay sa akin. Hirap wala ako masyadong resources and support dito lang tsaka sa mga pabasa2 ko online about dropshipping. Thanks in advance.
Hi Emy.. kaka launched ko lang din ng store ko.. busy ako sa promotion rather than making sales. If you need help maybe in my own little way matulungan kita.. Just pm me..

emilynne

Hi Ruby!

Wow, galing! Musta ang launching nng store mo? May mga pakulo ka ba like discounts?hehe ano pala ginamit mo na promotion/marketing strategy?

Ruby

Hi Ruby!

Wow, galing! Musta ang launching nng store mo? May mga pakulo ka ba like discounts?hehe ano pala ginamit mo na promotion/marketing strategy?
Hi Emy.. I am into google analytics and gogle adwords.. malaking tulong to reach customers. Also I bought their Social Rabbit pluggins for promotion sa instagram , twitter and pinterest. I am doing also the FB page promotion. At this date may sale na rin ako. Konti lang pero very motivating..

Ruby

May mga bayad yan di ba? Di pa tapos store ko. Sumali ka ba sa mga group sa fb yung mga pinoy dropshippers?
OO meroon.. pero depende naman sa iyo kung magkano ang budget mo.. okay din sya kasi nga nagkakatraffic sa site mo.. it helps to reach customers from your target country

JasonP

Hi to all! Saw you guys discussing the Philippines market. I think one major consideration you really need to study and think about carefully is delivery time. I'm sure you're very familiar with the customers in the Philippines: are they prepared to wait a long time for their items? This is a screenshot of typical shipping methods available for the Philippines. If you want to take advantage of the free shipping, then the customer must be prepared to wait for 31 to 55 days. It doesn't get any better with AliExpress Standard Shipping even if you're willing to pay USD2.28 for it. Worst of all, there is no tracking for both options. The next best method is EMS which will set you back by USD14.49. Even if Small Packet Plus is available it will still take 27 to 55 days without tracking.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 11.24.55.png

JasonP

I've had some customers in the Philippines. Usually the order arrive much less than the table above. Also, since delivery time is posted, if they order that mean they are prepared to wait that long.
I mean if you're already displaying the expected delivery time on your product page and all and they're still buying that's absolutely great. I think the key is whether it will turn away more potential customers. If what one sells is intriguing enough and perhaps an offer that is unbeatable in value I'm sure they're willing to wait that long. I'm also not comfortable with shipping methods without tracking. There are some bozos who will take advantage and tell you they never receive the items although they arrived long time ago.

shoptrends2018

Y

U can try po hostinger as your webhosting. Although hnd q p nasubukan duon ang alam q affordable sknla, like $2.5/month lng and unli storage.Ang akin kc hosting ng alidropship, nkuha q ng $40, so prng $3.33/month siya

Hi Alima, tanong ko lang yung $40 nyo kasali naba yung wordpress c panel dito? salamat

emilynne

Guys, gaano kalaki yung pinapatong niyo sa mfa presyo niyo? Yung hindi ka malulugi tapos tama lang din ang kinita mo. Hindi naman overpricing.

Mar

Guys, gaano kalaki yung pinapatong niyo sa mfa presyo niyo? Yung hindi ka malulugi tapos tama lang din ang kinita mo. Hindi naman overpricing.
This time I applied the markup recommended by Alidropship, I believe they know better. But it really depend on you in your observation.

emilynne

Can you set an example pls? Let’s say 10 dollar value ang benta ng aliexpress seller. Pano ang markup mo? Pls. Include a sample computation. Thanks.