Filipino Dropshippers, Anyone?

sanjosj

Hi everyone I have a 1-month-old store https://vloggerme.com/ so far wala pako sale at medjo mahina ang traffic any tips to get my very first sale As newbie po talga ako planning to do FB adds to drive traffic and hopefully sales any tips po?
Pwede ka kumuha ng traffic sa organic search, pero it would take time. Read more about SEO or Search Engine Optimization.

Mar

Hi. New in dropshipping business here and wala akong knowledge sa web developing. Active pa ba kayo? I need help
As a respect to other members, please post in English language which all other members do and obviously the preferred language.

Last edited:

eric_canare

Any pinoy dropshipper still? I sign up with AliDropship and 2 months na few buyers from relative and friends in SG/Canada/NZ. But not much traffic on my site even I tried Social Rabbit. I have 800 items now mixed on clothing(men, women, children) and some electronic gadgets.

Hello Kababayans,

I'm new, Pinoy and based here in our homeland and now I'm just building my site, I'd like to know from you guys who based here in PH and are serving US and other markets, what are the payment methods you guys use which can be linked (transfer funds) to PH banks. I heard there is 2checkout and Paypal, are there other payment gateways other than the 2? and for those using 2CO, could you share the hows and your experience. Hope you can help a newbie like me. thank you.

echloe

Hi, please help me, i tried test buying sa site ko before full launch. di pumapasok payment ko , it will say sorry we could not successfully proceed etc. and when i check the activity, yun error
[error] => CODE: 10486. This transaction couldn't be completed.. This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal.
).... but when the support team tested, their payment went thru... what could be wrong?

sa side ng card ko as the BUYER may need pa ba i check?
should i get business paypal acct?

please help.

salamat.
for more visit this site https://techno2.net/
abbey
Hi,
I’m about to pay 50% deposit on my first order on Alibaba for $4000.
The supplier has sent me the order invoice link through Trade Assurance which gives me options to pay
  • PayPal - £110 fee
  • Credit debit card - £100 fee
  • TT Wire Transfer - approx £40
They said to go with TT option presumably because it’s lower fee for me.

However, when I click TT i get 2 options
  • Domestic transfer GBP via JP Morgan - fee £5
  • International wire transfer USD via Citibank - fee approx 40USD
Can someone explain the difference and would it make any difference to the supplier.

I have a UK Revolut business bank, which I will be making the payment from.

My other questions are:
  • The supplier sent me a screenshot of different bank details to what are shown on my screen when I click either the Domestic or International options. His screenshot looks legit like Alibaba details though…
  • When trying to add a payee on Revolut it’s asking for address of bank, and postcode, but on the form on Alibaba it doesn’t have postcode. What should I do and would it prevent the payment going through if incorrect? I of course can see the SWIFT CODE and ACCOUNT NUMBER.
Thanks

Last edited:

echloe

Hi,
I’m about to pay 50% deposit on my first order on Alibaba for $4000.
The supplier has sent me the order invoice link through Trade Assurance which gives me options to pay
  • PayPal - £110 fee
  • Credit debit card - £100 fee
  • TT Wire Transfer - approx £40
They said to go with TT option presumably because it’s lower fee for me.

However, when I click TT i get 2 options
  • Domestic transfer GBP via JP Morgan - fee £5
  • International wire transfer USD via Citibank - fee approx 40USD
Can someone explain the difference and would it make any difference to the supplier.

I have a UK Revolut business bank, which I will be making the payment from wise to gcash.

My other questions are:
  • The supplier sent me a screenshot of different bank details to what are shown on my screen when I click either the Domestic or International options. His screenshot looks legit like Alibaba details though…
  • When trying to add a payee on Revolut it’s asking for address of bank, and postcode, but on the form on Alibaba it doesn’t have postcode. What should I do and would it prevent the payment going through if incorrect? I of course can see the SWIFT CODE and ACCOUNT NUMBER.
Thanks
no response to this