Filipino Dropshippers, Anyone?

Mar

Hello, Good day everyone.. a newbie dropshipper entrepreneur as well. I haven't explored all forums and topics yet, but I just want to ask something regarding product delivery and shipping (if this is not the correct forum, please kindly help me na lng to be directed there. Thanks).. But since I can't find it, dito na lang ako mag-ask. Kapag ba nag-order ako sa Ali for the customer, automatic ba na door-to-door yung delivery nun o mai-stuck sa Custom yun product? I supposed that should be door-to-door right? But I ordered a product for myself as part of order-testing, pero na-stuck sa QC Custom yung product. Is that suppose to happen or there something I need to know further about shipping a product in our country? Many thanks in advance sa sasagot.
In my experience with my previous orders from online stores, most of the time I'll have to pick up the item in Customs office especially if the item is subject to inspection. If you don't pick it up in Customs office, they will forward it to the nearest post office to your delivery address. If you choose DHL or USPS, it will be delivered to your door. That is in the Philippines, other countries are different. When you check the tracking information of items shipped by AliExpress you will see the movement of the item, at least in the US, most are delivered door to door.

In my experience with my previous orders from online stores, most of the time I'll have to pick up the item in Customs office especially if the item is subject to inspection. If you don't pick it up in Customs office, they will forward it to the nearest post office to your delivery address. If you choose DHL or USPS, it will be delivered to your door. That is in the Philippines, other countries are different. When you check the tracking information of items shipped by AliExpress you will see the movement of the item, at least in the US, most are delivered door to door.
Hi sir, thank you very much for the response. Na-curious tuloy ako dun sa DHL/USPS option of delivery. Does Ali provide such option to choose whether which kind of delivery should be during the ordering? Maybe I missed it when ordering the product in Aliexpress because I haven't seen an option. Pero is there such an option there? I prefer sana yung door-to-door option for customers just in case whenever I order a product for them kasi, instead of picking it up sa custom. Since I feel like the essence of "convenience" by ordering in an online store will be defeated kung need pa nila pumunta sa Custom to pickup the product (which might also be subjected to additional fees if they fetch it there). Thanks a lot po ulet in advance.

Hi sir, thank you very much for the response. Na-curious tuloy ako dun sa DHL/USPS option of delivery. Does Ali provide such option to choose whether which kind of delivery should be during the ordering? Maybe I missed it when ordering the product in Aliexpress because I haven't seen an option. Pero is there such an option there? I prefer sana yung door-to-door option for customers just in case whenever I order a product for them kasi, instead of picking it up sa custom. Since I feel like the essence of "convenience" by ordering in an online store will be defeated kung need pa nila pumunta sa Custom to pickup the product (which might also be subjected to additional fees if they fetch it there). Thanks a lot po ulet in advance.
In the single product page of AliExpress there is always a dropdown in Shipping. What is available depend on the seller. Some have FedEx, DHL EMS, etc. Of course when you offer free shipping in your store, you will pick the free shipping. Convenience is not only the reason why a buyer choose to buy online. Some is because the item is not available in local stores.

In the single product page of AliExpress there is always a dropdown in Shipping. What is available depend on the seller. Some have FedEx, DHL EMS, etc. Of course when you offer free shipping in your store, you will pick the free shipping. Convenience is not only the reason why a buyer choose to buy online. Some is because the item is not available in local stores.
I see, thanks again for the reply :) it gave me some insights. So If I will not get the product sa QC postal office, they will tendency deliver it in the nearest postal to deliver it. I guess, I have to wait then and test it for myself to learn and know the mechanics of shipping when it comes to Ph. Thanks po ulet hehe

I see, thanks again for the reply :) it gave me some insights. So If I will not get the product sa QC postal office, they will tendency deliver it in the nearest postal to deliver it. I guess, I have to wait then and test it for myself to learn and know the mechanics of shipping when it comes to Ph. Thanks po ulet hehe
If the item is forwarded to a post office, that post office will send you a notice, you will pick up the item. They will keep the item for a number of days, if you don't come it will be returned as unclaimed.

If the item is forwarded to a post office, that post office will send you a notice, you will pick up the item. They will keep the item for a number of days, if you don't come it will be returned as unclaimed.
Aah that's one of my concern po pala.. so you're mandated to pick the item in the post office. So from Custom then papadala nila sa postal yung item. But I was expecting for a Door-to-door delivery for the item and should not be picked up in the Postal since that is what I am expecting when I ordered the product in Ali for the customer (in this case, ako pa yung customer because I'm testing it personally). Is that really how things should be dito sa dropshipping when it comes sa Philippines? Or is there a correct way na hindi dapt kukunin ni customer sa postal and it should be delivered specifically sa door nila po?

Aah that's one of my concern po pala.. so you're mandated to pick the item in the post office. So from Custom then papadala nila sa postal yung item. But I was expecting for a Door-to-door delivery for the item and should not be picked up in the Postal since that is what I am expecting when I ordered the product in Ali for the customer (in this case, ako pa yung customer because I'm testing it personally). Is that really how things should be dito sa dropshipping when it comes sa Philippines? Or is there a correct way na hindi dapt kukunin ni customer sa postal and it should be delivered specifically sa door nila po?
As I said earlier only couriers like UPS, DHL, FEDEX deliver items to your door. You will pay Customs duties when they deliver. It is like that whenever you order online, dropshipping or not. If you don't pick up the item, it will be returned as I said. The number of days you should pick up is indicated in the notice that you will receive.

As I said earlier only couriers like UPS, DHL, FEDEX deliver items to your door. You will pay Customs duties when they deliver. It is like that whenever you order online, dropshipping or not. If you don't pick up the item, it will be returned as I said. The number of days you should pick up is indicated in the notice that you will receive.
Hmm.. Ok, now I understand. So I assume po na ang free shipping ng Ali are not UPS, DHL and FEDEX where the item is meant to be delivered in the door. Here in Ph, the customer will pick it up in the Postal office, and this is here in Ph only pero hindi sa US. Any ideas how the products are being fee sa mga postal office sir when you're claiming it there? I remembered you said po kasi that you have many experience when picking up orders in online store, so I just want to know lang po for additional knowledge. Last question na po hahaha

Thanks again!

Hmm.. Ok, now I understand. So I assume po na ang free shipping ng Ali are not UPS, DHL and FEDEX where the item is meant to be delivered in the door. Here in Ph, the customer will pick it up in the Postal office, and this is here in Ph only pero hindi sa US. Any ideas how the products are being fee sa mga postal office sir when you're claiming it there? I remembered you said po kasi that you have many experience when picking up orders in online store, so I just want to know lang po for additional knowledge. Last question na po hahaha

Thanks again!
These are premium couriers and definitely not free. in fact they cost more than other couriers. About the fee, it will depend on the assessment of Customs. Among others, it will be based on the declared value of the item. In the Philippines, a new regulation is below PHP10,000.00 is tax free. Here the seller can help. AliExpress sellers will declare a much lower price to lessen or eliminate Customs duty. Other vendors would not agree to this practice.

Hi good day everyone, newbie here and im planning to open a dropshipping business, its nice I found this forum that I could ask someone about this business. anyone who can give me advice?

Welcome AndroPoland! Its door to door. It will pass through all the country's customs. Unfortunately our customs here in PH is so so badly managed I've already lost several orders with them. Good luck with your order though and hope you get it on time.

Hello, Good day everyone.. a newbie dropshipper entrepreneur as well. I haven't explored all forums and topics yet, but I just want to ask something regarding product delivery and shipping (if this is not the correct forum, please kindly help me na lng to be directed there. Thanks).. But since I can't find it, dito na lang ako mag-ask. Kapag ba nag-order ako sa Ali for the customer, automatic ba na door-to-door yung delivery nun o mai-stuck sa Custom yun product? I supposed that should be door-to-door right? But I ordered a product for myself as part of order-testing, pero na-stuck sa QC Custom yung product. Is that suppose to happen or there something I need to know further about shipping a product in our country? Many thanks in advance sa sasagot.
pero may nag sabi sken kapag nag testing ka sa pilipinas hindi door to door. ung package mo possible nasa postal office (sa pilipinas lang po yan at wala po tayo epacket dito sa pinas.)

Hi Everyone!

Super happy ako too see this forum. I'm very much interested to purchase the AliDropship pero I have my share of fears din. It would really help a lot if you can share some of your experiences and give advice to my concern:
  • I wanted to get the Custom Store pero I feel na it's a bit too much for a start-up. Can anyone share their experience in building their own site and buying the plug-in?
  • Before purchasing the AliDropship plug-in, dapat ba may website na?
  • How much would it cost me in building my own website - from purchasing the domain, hosting, etc?
  • From the AliDropship plug-in, we can get product photos directly from the supplier, is my understanding correct?
Thanks in advance sa mga mag-rereply. :)