Filipino Dropshippers, Anyone?

hypereshoppe

Hello Guys.. I started live sa website ko first week of May and then got 1 sale recently lng po. Praying na meron pa kasunod!

Good luck to us!

mcere

Hello, gusto ko ring i try ang drop shipping but I have a lot of questions, hope you guys can answer them.

First question: If ang target shipping destination ko are US and Canada, do I have to register my business in those countries or enough na i-register ko dito sa Phils yong business?

2nd question: I can't use Shopify kc I don't own a credit card, just paypal, can you suggets a store builder platform w/c I can start for free muna>

Thanks?

Jefri

Hello, gusto ko ring i try ang drop shipping but I have a lot of questions, hope you guys can answer them.

First question: If ang target shipping destination ko are US and Canada, do I have to register my business in those countries or enough na i-register ko dito sa Phils yong business?

2nd question: I can't use Shopify kc I don't own a credit card, just paypal, can you suggets a store builder platform w/c I can start for free muna>

Thanks?
Let me answer your question..
- No need to register your business to US or Canada. Except you use Stripe as Payment gateway, then you should register to USA because to get Stripe account, you need that document.

- As i know PayPal need credit card for verification. But you can try using debit card that has "VISA" or "Mastercard" on your debit card. I never use it, but you can try that

mcere

Hello everyone, I'm really interested to start drop shipping. Question, if my shipping destination is US do I need to register my business sa US or pwedeng dito lang sa Phils sya registered?
Let me answer your question..
- No need to register your business to US or Canada. Except you use Stripe as Payment gateway, then you should register to USA because to get Stripe account, you need that document.

- As i know PayPal need credit card for verification. But you can try using debit card that has "VISA" or "Mastercard" on your debit card. I never use it, but you can try that

Hi Jefri, thanks for your response. You are correct Paypal needs credit card or debit card for verification. I used debit card for that purpose. I already built my store on Shopify but was not able to continue since Shopify only accepts credit card for payment.

What platform did you use for your store? How is it doing?

Jefri

Hi Jefri, thanks for your response. You are correct Paypal needs credit card or debit card for verification. I used debit card for that purpose. I already built my store on Shopify but was not able to continue since Shopify only accepts credit card for payment.

What platform did you use for your store? How is it doing?
I only use paypal (credit card)

Ruby

It depend. If you have an experience in building a website, you can build it yourself. But if you don't have the experience, yes your plan to buy the custom store is the right thing, otherwise you will really have a hard time. Even with the custom store, they will deliver the basics only, you have to continue building and maintain it.
Thanks..

emilynne

Hi everyone! I am new here and looking into dropshipping business in the Philippines. Totally newbie sa ganitong business! Sana open kayo for any questions I have. And also any suggestions para maging successful ako would really be appreciated.

Jefri

Hi everyone! I am new here and looking into dropshipping business in the Philippines. Totally newbie sa ganitong business! Sana open kayo for any questions I have. And also any suggestions para maging successful ako would really be appreciated.

Hello, i am selling my store.
https://www.BikiniBottomStore.com
maybe you like it.

Reason:
I just have no time to handle it. I want to focus on my first store. That's it.

NEW UPDATE:
One more order received yesterday night!
No paid advertisement since i built this store..
Last auto posting (free) is 14 April 2018 on social media

Order received:

order.jpg

Payment received:

pay.jpg

Successful order on AliExpress:

aliexpress.jpg

lmendozajr

Hi there fellow kakabayan, nag plan rin ako na mag AliDropship pero siempre eto join muna ako sa forum. Pwede kaya multi products ang sell? Keysa isang niche product lng?

emilynne

Naisip ko rin yan pero try ko muna focus sa isang niche lang muna. I am about to purchase the ultimate plan with alidropship. Sana maging successful. I think hindi masyadong active yung ibang members dito. Naisip ko rin kung maganda ba magdropship sa pinas since yyng mga tao hindi pa gaana gumagamit ng payment cards for their purchase.

lmendozajr

Hi emilynne, yng basic plan muna ang try bago yng ultimate plan. Kng newbie ka lng sa dropshipping, much better pra hindi ka agad gumastos agad. Ako balak ko basic plan muna, then pag ok ang sales ska na ako mag upgrade.

Ruby

Hi.. I have my new stor uploaded. Nag google ad ako.. may problem ako sa language setting. Hindi kasi ma search ang ads ko.. at hindi na gaapear sa search engine... Can anyone help me..

emilynne

Hi Mar! Ask ko lang up and running na ba online store mo? Baguhan kasi ako ginagawa palang online store ko. Baka may tips ka pewee bigay sa akin. Hirap wala ako masyadong resources and support dito lang tsaka sa mga pabasa2 ko online about dropshipping. Thanks in advance.