Filipino Dropshippers, Anyone?

Hi to all! Saw you guys discussing the Philippines market. I think one major consideration you really need to study and think about carefully is delivery time. I'm sure you're very familiar with the customers in the Philippines: are they prepared to wait a long time for their items? This is a screenshot of typical shipping methods available for the Philippines. If you want to take advantage of the free shipping, then the customer must be prepared to wait for 31 to 55 days. It doesn't get any better with AliExpress Standard Shipping even if you're willing to pay USD2.28 for it. Worst of all, there is no tracking for both options. The next best method is EMS which will set you back by USD14.49. Even if Small Packet Plus is available it will still take 27 to 55 days without tracking.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 11.24.55.png

Hi to all! Saw you guys discussing the Philippines market. I think one major consideration you really need to study and think about carefully is delivery time. I'm sure you're very familiar with the customers in the Philippines: are they prepared to wait a long time for their items? This is a screenshot of typical shipping methods available for the Philippines. If you want to take advantage of the free shipping, then the customer must be prepared to wait for 31 to 55 days. It doesn't get any better with AliExpress Standard Shipping even if you're willing to pay USD2.28 for it. Worst of all, there is no tracking for both options. The next best method is EMS which will set you back by USD14.49. Even if Small Packet Plus is available it will still take 27 to 55 days without tracking.

View attachment 4485
I've had some customers in the Philippines. Usually the order arrive much less than the table above. Also, since delivery time is posted, if they order that mean they are prepared to wait that long.

I've had some customers in the Philippines. Usually the order arrive much less than the table above. Also, since delivery time is posted, if they order that mean they are prepared to wait that long.
I mean if you're already displaying the expected delivery time on your product page and all and they're still buying that's absolutely great. I think the key is whether it will turn away more potential customers. If what one sells is intriguing enough and perhaps an offer that is unbeatable in value I'm sure they're willing to wait that long. I'm also not comfortable with shipping methods without tracking. There are some bozos who will take advantage and tell you they never receive the items although they arrived long time ago.

Hi.. i have my google analytics integrated in my dashboard, but i need someone who can tell me what do you mean by " Total events by events category " , event action , event label..? Do you know this by chance?
Sorry, I am viewing Google analytics in a tab in my browser. I don't add it in my dashboard as it will just add to the load of the website. Anyway, even in the browser, these setups are still there, but I did not bother.

Y

U can try po hostinger as your webhosting. Although hnd q p nasubukan duon ang alam q affordable sknla, like $2.5/month lng and unli storage.Ang akin kc hosting ng alidropship, nkuha q ng $40, so prng $3.33/month siya
Hi Alima, tanong ko lang yung $40 nyo kasali naba yung wordpress c panel dito? salamat

Hi Alima, tanong ko lang yung $40 nyo kasali naba yung wordpress c panel dito? salamat
I used to recommend Hostinger only due to its cheap prices. But when I tried, they can't even transfer a website which is one of their offers, their support is very poor. I asked a refund, forget about Hostinger.