Filipino Dropshippers, Anyone?

I just want to know before I buy an Alidropship + hosting, if there are issues, problems concerning payment gateways in the Philippines that you encountered. Ex: (PayPal, Stripe, etc.) Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

arnel

Hi, I am a Filipino...already bought the plugin and still looking for a hosting. I think paypal is okay but stripe is not avlble in PH.

Hi, I am a Filipino...already bought the plugin and still looking for a hosting. I think paypal is okay but stripe is not avlble in PH.
Hi Arnel! Thanks for responding. So you still havent tried yet applying for business account with paypal. Im planning to get alidropship hosting together with the plugin. Did you register your business?

Alima1413

Hi Filipino here. Bought a plugin and hosting with Alidropship. I'm in the stage of building my store. However, it takes a lot of time and knowledge with technicalities. I am thinking of upgrading to a custom store so that they will build my store.

Alima1413

Kabayan!...Dropshipper din ako, online na store ko pero organic pa lang ang traffic hindi pa ako nag fb ads at google ads eh...
When did you start po? What do you mean by organic traffic? Aq dn po in the stage of building pa lang kaya hnd po ako post s mga social media

Hi Filipino here. Bought a plugin and hosting with Alidropship. I'm in the stage of building my store. However, it takes a lot of time and knowledge with technicalities. I am thinking of upgrading to a custom store so that they will build my store.
Hi Alima! Good to here may mga filipino dropshipper ako na pwdeng kabrainstorm.. Ask for assistance sa mga tenured dropshippers dito sa forum. Ang main concern ko lang talaga is yun payment gateway. Wannabe pa lang ako. Pero i would want to take one step at a time. Theories lang din alam ko. Hindi rin ako techy person. Pero we can do it! Will inform you pag nagseset up nako ng store.

When did you start po? What do you mean by organic traffic? Aq dn po in the stage of building pa lang kaya hnd po ako post s mga social media
Alima I believe, Leovi is referring to his fb accts friends. You will experience that when you create an fb page. I believe its under analytics. Correct me if im wrong.⛸

arnel

Hi Bourbon.. buti ka pa open na store mo...ako wala pang hosting hangang ngayon hehe. May social rabbit ka..kong meron ok ba sya ?

bourbonanddays

Hi Bourbon.. buti ka pa open na store mo...ako wala pang hosting hangang ngayon hehe. May social rabbit ka..kong meron ok ba sya ?
wala akong social rabit. kapa kapa pa, actually nag avail lang ako nung complete package nila. matatagalan ako kapag ako gumawa from scratch. although medyo mahal sila na gagawa lahat. asikasuhin ko nalang ang marketing.

Alima1413

Helo Bourbon! Kmzta po ang opening niyo? May sale na po ba kau? Kami po dto kramihan ay in the process of learning ang building our website prn po. Storefront po b yng theme niyo? S complete package po, how many days po nila natapos paggawa? How about ung support? Btw, ganda po ng store niyo

Alima1413

Y
Alima .. I still don't have a hosting account..pinag-aaralan ko pa lang. :)
U can try po hostinger as your webhosting. Although hnd q p nasubukan duon ang alam q affordable sknla, like $2.5/month lng and unli storage.Ang akin kc hosting ng alidropship, nkuha q ng $40, so prng $3.33/month siya

Alima1413

Try niyo din po Beeketing plugin s store niyo, free nmn, pede niyang maintegrate ang live facebook messenger, countdown timer, sales popup, and happy email.