Filipino Dropshippers, Anyone?

Xiao

Good evening! I'm trying to understand dropshipping and I haven't started anything yet. Not techy AT ALL. I don't even understand the terms I have read in this thread but will look those up. I'm glad I found this thread.

What's the advantage of using alidropship vs shopify? That's how I first understood (a little) the dropshipping concept.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Good evening! I'm trying to understand dropshipping and I haven't started anything yet. Not techy AT ALL. I don't even understand the terms I have read in this thread but will look those up. I'm glad I found this thread.

What's the advantage of using alidropship vs shopify? That's how I first understood (a little) the dropshipping concept.
AliDropship is a WordPress plugin that allows people to build their own drop shipping webstore. The plugin makes it possible to add hundreds of AliExpress merchant's products in several clicks, and keep them updated on auto-pilot. You only pay once for the plugin – and become the 100% owner of a dropshipping business. Please let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the plugin or/and dropshipping business.

So far so good nmn po, yes ang maganda kpag Alidropship Hosting konti nlng iintindihin mo kasi sila na rin maginstall ng wordpress and the plugin. By the way, I have known kpag woocommerce gamit very flexible ang store mo kasi maraming compatible na mga plugins. Even the payment gateways pedeng magintegrate ng ibang gateways other than sa nkalist s alidropship original.
Talaga? Stripe ba available dinsa woo?

Yun lang.. Magtyaga muna sa paypal until such ime na hindi na panghinayangan ang rate ng ibang gateways such as 2co. Anyways, hows your store?

Alima1413

Yun lang.. Magtyaga muna sa paypal until such ime na hindi na panghinayangan ang rate ng ibang gateways such as 2co. Anyways, hows your store?
Yup, Paypal for now, since yun dn naman pinakapopular. By Paypal dn, it can accept debit and credit cards. Hopefully, i-open ko po by nextweek. Still importing products before I market to the public. Ano po naisip niyong products to sell?

arnel

Hi Xiao...Alidropship is affordable while shopify is very expensive. I can't afford to pay Shopify $13 or $54 a month.

Yup, Paypal for now, since yun dn naman pinakapopular. By Paypal dn, it can accept debit and credit cards. Hopefully, i-open ko po by nextweek. Still importing products before I market to the public. Ano po naisip niyong products to sell?
Maybe gen store by category. Yun mga lite and handy lang. Yun mga hindi narerefund due to defects. Yun ipong everyday nadadala nila or nagagamit nila na magpapagaan sa trabaho or gawain nila. Pwde rin protection and security. Siguro 10 products/category. Pa pm ng website add mo. Para macheck ko.

Hi Xiao.. We're in the same shoe. I would advice you to read all articles about dropshipping to prepare you on your journey. About alidropship, definitely its cheaper than shopify. Also, you own your store unlike shopify, its somewhat like you're renting a space where you can sell your product.

Alima1413

Maybe gen store by category. Yun mga lite and handy lang. Yun mga hindi narerefund due to defects. Yun ipong everyday nadadala nila or nagagamit nila na magpapagaan sa trabaho or gawain nila. Pwde rin protection and security. Siguro 10 products/category. Pa pm ng website add mo. Para macheck ko.
Okay, for protection and security make sure hindi siya ihold s custom.

GeraTobias

Hello Guys,

Im new to dropshipping. Bought the plug in na and have a domain. The problem is i dont know whats next to set up.

Hello Guys,

Im new to dropshipping. Bought the plug in na and have a domain. The problem is i dont know whats next to set up.
Same here Gera. Grab a hosting. Ask mo ang mga nasa thread kung ano mga experience nila sa host nila so you can pick best suit to you

Hello Guys! wordpress was installed by the team. Now im lost.. heheh.. any help/guide from you?

Attachments

• dashboard.wp.JPG
    dashboard.wp.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 21

Yatten

Hi guys!

i've been reading about dropshipping for the past days. Gusto ko din umpisahan and nasa part din ako ng kung pano uumpisahan ang webstore. Mukhang mahal mga sa shopify. magkano lahat ng estimate na magagastos sir from zero?

Nag iisip din ako ng item kasi may existing FB page ako mostly gundam and figures from Divi. Althought still researching if maganda na mga ganun din ang magiging item ko sa store since mostly bootleg ang sa Ali baka magkaproblema.

Thanks!

Catherine

Please follow the link: https://alidropship.com/codex/payment-gateways/. Hover in the info icon of the Countries column and you will see if the gateway is available in the Philippines. Payssion don't have this information but it is available in the country. Paypal is widely available and most stores here are using due to easy requirement and integration.
Thanks! really helpful. I am currently using Paypal though I still want to add more payment methods. I guess Payssion is a great option if your market is within the Philippines too.