Filipino Dropshippers, Anyone?

Alima1413

Hi, jhingilum, what's your site? May sales kna b as of now?
Hi there, I'm following this thread too.. please count me in as Filipino dropshipper. I've been running my store for nearly 2 months. I spent money on FB ads, I've got interested customers on my products but the moment I shared with them my site, they never get back to me at all. Would like to hear from anyone who can give me ideas how to improve my site.

Yatten

kasama ba sa custom store nila yung tools para ma import mga reviews from Aliexpress? Thanks

Anne071379

Hello everyone,
So glad na meron palang forum and thread for Filipino alidropshippers.
Ano po difference ng aliplugin sa alidropship? I purchased kasi yung Aliplugin PRO. Meron na akong hosting tapos ininstall ko lang yung plugin kaso hirap mag import ng products. Hindi basta masearch, kailangan pa dun mismo sa Aliexpress site. Mas maganda ba kung alidropship na lang instead na aliplugin? Ilang months ko na din hindi ginalaw kasi busy din. Thank u sa mga sasagot.

Abbeydeausen

Hi, please help me, i tried test buying sa site ko before full launch. di pumapasok payment ko , it will say sorry we could not successfully proceed etc. and when i check the activity, yun error
[error] => CODE: 10486. This transaction couldn't be completed.. This transaction couldn't be completed. Please redirect your customer to PayPal.
).... but when the support team tested, their payment went thru... what could be wrong?

sa side ng card ko as the BUYER may need pa ba i check?
should i get business paypal acct?

please help.

salamat.

abbey

Abbeydeausen

If the support test was a success, it could be the card. Is the card added to your Paypal account. If it is not, it should not be used with your Paypal account.
Yes it is the acct attached to my paypal.

After the card has been verified in paypal di ba good to use na yun?

tomrreid

This is the possible cause. Do you have another card?

The billing address associated with the financial instrument could not be confirmed.
The transaction exceeds the card limit.
The transaction was denied by the card issuer.

Abbeydeausen

This is the possible cause. Do you have another card?

The billing address associated with the financial instrument could not be confirmed.
The transaction exceeds the card limit.
The transaction was denied by the card issuer.
So most likely, its just my card since support was able to get a paymnt thru? I guess life could go on then. Thaaaaanks!!!

Abbeydeausen

If it is a credit card, yes, it should be. But if it is a prepaid debit card I'm afraid not. I am using a prepaid card. I added it to my Paypal account and is verified but I cannot use it as a card with Paypal. I use it to pay online but not associated with Paypal. It is only used by Paypal for verification. If it is a credit card and if you think the setup is right, which I think it is since the support test went through, think you should get in touch with Paypal.
Hi Maaaaar!

I think you pinpointed the prob, i attached a visa debit card.

One more thing, how do you accept card payments, saw in one post of yours, payssion ba yun? Is it easy to apply for?

Jefri

Hello Po!
Nice to meet all of you here..
@Neil De Mesa @arnel @Alima1413 @Leovi @Agentviolet @bourbonanddays @jovanlomoljo @Xiao @Yatten @Catherine @jhingilum @tomrreid @Ruby @Anne071379 @Abbeydeausen

By the way, my name is Jefri. I am not from Philippines
But i want to offer my running website:
https://www.BikiniBottomStore.com

Its about SpongeBob merchandise!
The reason why I post here because my like page fans on Facebook 95% are from Philippines!
I am not from Philippines, but i know there are a huge fans of SpongeBob in Philippines. Please visit my facebook page to check it:
https://www.facebook.com/bikinibottomstore

My Like Page has had 831 Likers and I get them in several weeks only (not more than 1 month).
And if you continue promote, you can easily get large likers

Actually, my target market is USA, but most interested buyers come from Philippines! I don't know why.. LOL
This is a great opportunity for you as Filipino. Why?
Because you have payment gateway!

I have tried using PayPal or Payssion but it seems do not works for my buyers from Philippines.
Most of my potential buyers using Bank Transfer such as Balawan?
You as Philippines citizen can use Bank Transfer as payment.

But the main reason why I want to sell this store is not because payment issue. It's because i want to focus on my first store. Really difficult to handle 2 store by myself.

I have had transaction from Filipino who bought SpongeBob doll. And it's only take about 15 day shipping

Last edited:

Jefri

Why dont you use the correct forum. This is spam if you ask me.
Hello my dear friend, yes i have used the correct forum to promote my store. Please see quote below:

I have also write the reason why i post in this Filipino forum. Sorry if this post has disturbed you.
The reason why I post here because my like page fans on Facebook 95% are from Philippines!
I am not from Philippines, but i know there are a huge fans of SpongeBob in Philippines. Please visit my facebook page to check it:
https://www.facebook.com/bikinibottomstore

My Like Page has had 831 Likers and I get them in several weeks only (not more than 1 month).

Thank you for your understanding

Hi All! Nice to see a forum for Filipinos and best of luck to our journeys.

@Jefri - Are you sure its 15 days to get products in the PH. From my experience out of 5 orders 2 got lost last year and it surely took them more than 30 days. May I ask what type of shipping are you using?

Luigi_Girl

Hi All! Super new here and just starting to create my store. Not even sure what niche to concentrate on. Best of luck to all of us

Jefri

@Jefri - Are you sure its 15 days to get products in the PH. From my experience out of 5 orders 2 got lost last year and it surely took them more than 30 days. May I ask what type of shipping are you using?

Hello, I use China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus (free shipping). Average delivery time to Philippines is 15 - 18 days.
If you got more than 30 days, it depends on your Seller processing time.
Some seller take only 1-2 days processing time. But some can take 5-10 days processing time.
Select only Seller with good reputation in delivery

Jefri

you also should consider for holiday time, such as: Chinese new year and other important holiday in China. Because it may delay your packet delivery