Filipino Dropshippers, Anyone?

AndroPoland

As I said earlier only couriers like UPS, DHL, FEDEX deliver items to your door. You will pay Customs duties when they deliver. It is like that whenever you order online, dropshipping or not. If you don't pick up the item, it will be returned as I said. The number of days you should pick up is indicated in the notice that you will receive.

Hmm.. Ok, now I understand. So I assume po na ang free shipping ng Ali are not UPS, DHL and FEDEX where the item is meant to be delivered in the door. Here in Ph, the customer will pick it up in the Postal office, and this is here in Ph only pero hindi sa US. Any ideas how the products are being fee sa mga postal office sir when you're claiming it there? I remembered you said po kasi that you have many experience when picking up orders in online store, so I just want to know lang po for additional knowledge. Last question na po hahaha

Thanks again!

jaycanes

Hi good day everyone, newbie here and im planning to open a dropshipping business, its nice I found this forum that I could ask someone about this business. anyone who can give me advice?

Welcome AndroPoland! Its door to door. It will pass through all the country's customs. Unfortunately our customs here in PH is so so badly managed I've already lost several orders with them. Good luck with your order though and hope you get it on time.

dolhaps2000

Hello, Good day everyone.. a newbie dropshipper entrepreneur as well. I haven't explored all forums and topics yet, but I just want to ask something regarding product delivery and shipping (if this is not the correct forum, please kindly help me na lng to be directed there. Thanks).. But since I can't find it, dito na lang ako mag-ask. Kapag ba nag-order ako sa Ali for the customer, automatic ba na door-to-door yung delivery nun o mai-stuck sa Custom yun product? I supposed that should be door-to-door right? But I ordered a product for myself as part of order-testing, pero na-stuck sa QC Custom yung product. Is that suppose to happen or there something I need to know further about shipping a product in our country? Many thanks in advance sa sasagot.

pero may nag sabi sken kapag nag testing ka sa pilipinas hindi door to door. ung package mo possible nasa postal office (sa pilipinas lang po yan at wala po tayo epacket dito sa pinas.)

maileen83

Hello! Fellow Pinay pero based in Canada. Newbie pa rin ako. Purchased the custom one as I don't have time to create the store from scratch. Even finding a store name and niche is taking me time to find.

Karla24

Hi Everyone!

Super happy ako too see this forum. I'm very much interested to purchase the AliDropship pero I have my share of fears din. It would really help a lot if you can share some of your experiences and give advice to my concern:
  • I wanted to get the Custom Store pero I feel na it's a bit too much for a start-up. Can anyone share their experience in building their own site and buying the plug-in?
  • Before purchasing the AliDropship plug-in, dapat ba may website na?
  • How much would it cost me in building my own website - from purchasing the domain, hosting, etc?
  • From the AliDropship plug-in, we can get product photos directly from the supplier, is my understanding correct?
Thanks in advance sa mga mag-rereply. :)

lordencain

Hi Everyone!

Super happy ako too see this forum. I'm very much interested to purchase the AliDropship pero I have my share of fears din. It would really help a lot if you can share some of your experiences and give advice to my concern:
  • I wanted to get the Custom Store pero I feel na it's a bit too much for a start-up. Can anyone share their experience in building their own site and buying the plug-in?

Hello, Karla! For your first question, I made a lengthy post stating my experiences in building an ecommerce store in page 9. It's very lengthy so I can't quote it, may look like a spam.

You can buy the plugin now and the website domain later. They will give you a license key where you can input it in your website to activate the plugin (which is downloadable on Alidropship site). But remember that you can only use one plugin per domain. If you decided to change your domain, contact Alidropship team to have them reset your license key. Just email them you want to reset the license key, your license key itself, and your reason.

• How much would it cost me in building my own website - from purchasing the domain, hosting, etc?

A .com domain is $8.99 (PHP 480 something) in NameSilo. You can buy domain from GoDaddy for $1 for only the first year and your first purchase. You can buy domains in other site but I just prefer NameSilo. If you do, you can use the coupon code NEW2018for a $1 discount and no, it's not an affiliate whatever.

For hosting, I have included it in my lengthy post if you read it. But for convenience, I'll answer here, too. I prefer AliDropship hosting than any other hosting available. In summary, it is the most cost efficient hosting available for startups. At $48 a year (PHP 2,570 something) you can house 5 different domains and 20 email addresses. You'll also be given 3GB disc space. Remember, 1GB disc space can house a minimum of 500 products in your store so that's good enough. Don't believe other hosting sites who offer cheaper price because either the price is for three-year one-time fee (for example, $2.99, multiply it to 36 months, is equals to $108. Sure, you can afford, but it's not worth it!), or your site will suffer downtime most of the time due to overcrowded bandwidth. As a side note, try to avoid any hosting company under EIG hosting. You can find the list in some site. Just Google it. For those not aware of them, they have poor service, poor customer support and poor company practices. All emerging hosting companies they bought, which are once good, are now also awful. That's saying something about their company practices. Don't support them. Most famous right now are BlueHost and HostGator (which is very good in the past). There are other 30+ something company under EIG so beware.

• From the AliDropship plug-in, we can get product photos directly from the supplier, is my understanding correct?

Yes, all the photos, product descriptions and reviews can be imported directly from AliExpress site to your website. You can also edit the images and texts before/after importing.

Hopefully, I answered your questions. :)

ocir03

Hi Everyone!

Hi karla24,

If budget is your concern, maybe you can also buy the plugin only and build your custom store from scratch if you have the time just like I did. Budget is also one of my concern and I prefer to learn things thru first hand experience and by reading forums and watching videos.You can find lots of tutorial on how to setup your store from scratch so it will be okay if you are a complete newbie.

Last edited:

DwayneGab

Helo Bourbon! Kmzta po ang opening niyo? May sale na po ba kau? Kami po dto kramihan ay in the process of learning ang building our website prn po. Storefront po b yng theme niyo? S complete package po, how many days po nila natapos paggawa? How about ung support? Btw, ganda po ng store niyo

Glad to see Filipinos here, I am also starting my journey as a Dropshipper. Setup na yung site ko, I set it up manually. I have a Wordpress background kaya medyo madali ko lang nagawa. I am on the process of adding quality items from high rated suppliers ng Aliexpress.

VipJulius

I just want to know before I buy an Alidropship + hosting, if there are issues, problems concerning payment gateways in the Philippines that you encountered. Ex: (PayPal, Stripe, etc.) Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hello Neil at mga kabayan :) I'm new here but been into other Ecom platform. Also, I've been a blogger and affilate marketer for more than 10 years now and I love it. Anyways, I just open up my store last month and it's doing great...got some orders now araw-araw :) Sa mga kabayan ko na hindi pa naka-start dapat set-up nyo na for the Christmas season. Kung kailangan nyo makatipid pala ng Domain name at hosting company message nyo lng ako kasi bawal yata ang link d2 or email me na lng for sure @ moneymakersites.com@gmail.com magtulungan tayo mga kapatid.

Store ko nga pala if you want to visit:
https://www.FashionStylz.com

merten

Are any of your stores successful? People in PH only want to buy with cash on delivery or cash. And in my opinion giving 100 questions before buying a 4USD product. They are not familiar with eCommerce and overfill inboxes with questions such as how much? How to buy? How to order? Do you have stock? etc. etc. How do you deal with this ?

enriq

Hi Kabayans, Im planning to open an account for alidropship? Do I need to process business permit in Philippines? thank you.

joseph.espinosa

Hi Kabayans, Im planning to open an account for alidropship? Do I need to process business permit in Philippines? thank you.

Hi, If you are applying for payment gateways they require you to submit business permit/registration. If you are planning to start your dropshipping store using plugin only I can help you setup your servers and corporate email...kaw na bahala mag import ng products...

rainbowsix9

Wow.. meron palang mga pinoy dito... woohoo..!! :):)

Para sa mga nagtatanong about dropshipping experience.. Okay siya ang problema lang talaga (not to discourage everyone) eh yung RETURNS. Kahit gaano ka ganda ang product mo.. Meron at meron talagang returns... Tapos meron pang tatawag nang ng hating gabi or madaling araw mag inquire lang about the product. Siyempre kung worldwide ang market mo.. merong di mag tugma sa time. ganun talaga..

Magkano ang kita ko? Iba-iba $50/week.. hahahha.. Actually, sometimes $50/day.. nakakatuwa pero ako lahat.. Ako na ang designer, programmer, accountant, customer service, SEO, financier, at kung ano ano pa.. Nakakapagod din. Naisip ko di pwedeng pamalit to my boring work. If I went to my work I could earn $160/day. So, ini-stop ko siya.. Tapos ang daming kong nakikita sa youtube about dropshipping kung gaano sila karami kumita... Na inspire ako ulit.. Here I am again..

Okay siya pang other source of income. Pero kapag malaki na ang kita pwedeng mag hire na ng Virtual Assistant to help you with daily tasks like ordering, customer service and handle returns.

Anyway, good luck to all of us.

Hi, If you are applying for payment gateways they require you to submit business permit/registration. If you are planning to start your dropshipping store using plugin only I can help you setup your servers and corporate email...kaw na bahala mag import ng products...
Hello Joseph! I appreciate you're extending assistance sa kapwa natin pinoy dropshippers! Thank you. Medyo mahirap talaga magset up. Tinulungan lang din ako ni Mar sa pag set up. Matagal na rin kasi sya sa dropshipping. Ang problem ko ngayon yun email notifications ko e messed up. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Nagstart lang ito ng mag upgrade from php 5.6 to 7.2. After that na enable na yun mga payment gateways na hindi naman pwde satin. Kasabay yan ng naapektuhan ang email notif ko. So i lost customers because of that. What can you suggest to me?My bad i forgot my sparkpost acct for email notif. Hoping to hear from you