AliDropship vs AliDropship WooCommerce: what to choose?

Yaros

Staff member
hi , yaros, i installed the woo plugin and i loved it , but i dont want to full my server with images of all the products that upload, can you tell me where is the option or how can i manage to upload my products without upload automatically the images on the posts on my server like the alidropship original plugin (to grab it from the aliexpress post itself) but in woo version? thanks
Unfortunately, we did bot find such a solution for WooCommerce.

Yaros

Staff member
There is one thing i notice in woo commerce version: it doesn't show how many people ordered a product like the original version. I think it is very important for social proof, don't you think?

Great plugin, by the way.

Thanks.
We will check that.

ayman

Hi Yaros,
Does woo version support importing product variations like sizes colors etc? If yes, with auto updates for these?

Thanks

I am having issues installing the woo plugin with PHP7.0 the plugin is only coded for PHP 5.6. When will you be making it compatible with PHP 7?

Yaros

Staff member
Woo Alidropship does not have any basic theme, it is just a plugin. You need to test Woo themes.

cristiane

Thanks, yes a plugin ... do you have a woo theme to recommend? I have a docex theme but too big and complicated ....