AliDropship vs AliDropship WooCommerce: what to choose?

Yaros

Staff member
Even if it is compatible with woocomerce? Is it really possible that it does not work?
it will work with WooCommerce, but these themes are very different and not all of them are designed properly for importing modules and plenty of variations.

cristiane

I have a risk if I configure a theme that was not tested? Too bad I had a beautiful theme and already bought

I have a risk if I configure a theme that was not tested? Too bad I had a beautiful theme and already bought

Cristiane, you don't need to worry about. The WOO version will work on any theme. I tested in three themes and all worked fine. My site has the Flatsome theme, and believe me, this theme is one of the most complex themes ever.If the theme has support for woocommerce, it will work.

All you need to do is: test. Test until you find what is best for you.

cristiane

Thank you Leandro,

I have the theme codex-the gem ... I am not too used to wordpress and I buy this theme which is trops complicated for me ...
I hope that it will work, because I gave a webmaster to configuerer and this does not know either!
No luck ... I'll have to find someone else to configure me.
thank you for your message

Bod

Can you possibly make us a list of payment gateways that are supported in woocommerce out of the box and accept people internationally please ? (besides 2co)

cristiane

Hi, have you reússi with this theme ???
The themem theme looks great, but I think it is not compatible, because the categories of the products are not taken into account ... is it possible?

cristiane

Yaros, is it possible that the pugin woocommerce does not take into account the categories of products of the theme compatible for woo ?????
Because for the exports of the prow the categories are not taken into account.