AliDropship vs AliDropship WooCommerce: what to choose?

kingpin

i am experimenting with this from last many months on how to migrate alidropship standard plugin imported products to woocommerce.

i would like to tell that it is possible but its not for beginners to try. I was able to convert Alidropship databases to woocommerce type databases and were able to import only the product titles, images, descriptions

prices, variations, supplier info was not getting worked.

left it halfway. Would be doing it again and if i succeed i will do a thread about it ln how to do it.

regards!

Dom

This is not an issue, this is how WooCommerce works, you can find some plugin that show the number of orders in your WooCommerce theme.
Or you can install AliDropship original plugin instead of AliDropship WOO and WooCommerce.
Install original plugin in a wordpress woocom theme??

Please I want to know if the original Alidropship plugin works with WordPress.

If the answer is No, then how do I go about installing and using the Original Alidropship plugin.

Petstoy

Can anyone recommend a payments gateway that can be used in Nigeria for the original alidropship plugin? I wanted to use the original plugin but I am limited by the available payments gateway. Unlike the woocommerce option which has payments gateway plugin for nigeria .

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Can anyone recommend a payments gateway that can be used in Nigeria for the original alidropship plugin? I wanted to use the original plugin but I am limited by the available payments gateway. Unlike the woocommerce option which has payments gateway plugin for nigeria .
We have Dusupay and 2 checkout in AliDropship original plugin .

wahmmo

i am experimenting with this from last many months on how to migrate alidropship standard plugin imported products to woocommerce.

i would like to tell that it is possible but its not for beginners to try. I was able to convert Alidropship databases to woocommerce type databases and were able to import only the product titles, images, descriptions

prices, variations, supplier info was not getting worked.

left it halfway. Would be doing it again and if i succeed i will do a thread about it ln how to do it.

regards!

Did you ever find a way to do this? was thinking of converting to alidropship woo+woocommerce from original alidropship plugin because of the limitations, was hoping there is a way to do this somehow...

kingpin

Did you ever find a way to do this? was thinking of converting to alidropship woo+woocommerce from original alidropship plugin because of the limitations, was hoping there is a way to do this somehow...

Hello mate
I tested it and Yes i was able to move alidropship plugin data to woocommerce databases with minor glitches at this time which manually can be fixed easily. I can say the success rate is 99%

I'm doing a beta testing now and once it is completed i will release a service for alidropship community looking for a solution to move alidropship standalone plugin data to alidropship woocommerce

Regards!